Accepting chastity as part of life

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FLR Guy, Mar 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    I now know exactly where you are coming from . I am now hoping to stay locked for 60 days this time. I am only day 10. It was a fantasy life 3 years ago , but now it is our lifestyle. Back then it was hard for me to go 3 days. I started to realize when I would wake in the morning without the cage on and my body didn't feel right , I knew it was now a lifestyle for me . Great post.

FLR Guy and Rectrix like this.
  2. FLR Guy

FLR Guy Member

Local Time:
    11:23 AM
    Thank you I appreciate that! I totally know what you mean about it 'not feeling right.'
    I LOVE that feeling, it helps keep me determined :)
    60 days is a fantastic goal! I'm about to hit day 5, you're on day 10, I'd say we're doing pretty good!
    Usually my libido goes absolutely crazy around day 5-7, then calms down a bit, then comes back, then I can reach the stage where it's just in the background and more normal. My little guy usually gives up at that point and stops trying to get hard which is a huge relief lol

3. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    12:23 PM
    Now it takes about 5 days to get over a release. It has been a long time since I went more than 2 weeks and that just when my submission kicks in. I love being a submissive , but better is when my mind is in that frame . Let's don't forget the deepest Love you can imagine with your wife , and that last until you are given a release. Start all over again:(. So that is why I am trying for 60 days this time . Who knows maybe I will ask to stretch that for another month or more. Well talk to you later .

Baggervance likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice