Aaaaaand...another JB Thread (pics inclosed)

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by Merchant, Nov 12, 2016.

1. Merchant

Merchant New member

CA
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    I'm having issues with sizing for my JB, and have already sent it to M MM once so I as hoping to get a second opinion on sizing, please bear with me and note I have attempted research into the problem and could not find anything definitive for the issue I am having.

Upon initial receipt of the JB I noticed it was about 1/2" to long when I was completely flaccid and had it sent back to be shortened. (It should be noted that M MM's response was very fast and turn around time of the adjustment was also executed in an expeditious manor, which is much appreciated). Upon the second arrival of the device I believe the cage now fits, however I think there is a measurement in the A ring that is off.

My current problem is that after getting into the device, when aroused, the cage gets pulled down causing a partial loss in circulation to the "boys" which ends in discomfort and mild pain as well as a quite literal "blue balls."

I initially thought that I had a good A ring size (1 5/8"), but after rechecking noticed I can in fact slide my index finger almost all the way in the ring (I will spare you that picture as I'm sure you can imagine it). This would indicate that my A ring is to small, however I'm still afraid of ordering a smaller A ring due to the already occurring circulation loss to my nether regions. I did just do a double check with the MM sizing ring set and found I can squeeze into a 1" 1/2"

A few extras that may help: I have a CB6000, that fits and works fine (with the exception of the split cage) and I have been using the 1" 3/4" diameter A ring for that, however, of course there is a difference in the weight of both devices as well as the friction caused by the acrylic that might make it stay higher on the region better than the stainless steel of the MM device.

I would just like to mention that M MM has been very quick in response to all my questions and the device itself is a spectacular piece of workmanship!

I'm sure the internet does not need any more male genitalia added to it, but here is my humble contribution for your viewing...pleasure?

The pictures below:

Top two just after application of JB
    Bottom two after arousal for a few minutes, and thus my problem

Attached Files:

2. Slave_L

Slave_L Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    had a similar experience: i've ordered mine with 3 different rings so i was able to test it on the fly. For me using my 1 1/2 ring it was okay while flaccid but when aroused it pushed away and caused pain. Switched to the 1 1/2 oval which is not as tall ( about the height of the next smaller ring) so theoretically it should restrict blood flow even more but the thing is that the ring sits closer to my body and the balls have space on the sides. Now it feels like i'm not even wearing the cage and during arousal nothing moves or is painful.
    My advice is to play around with the rings and ring forms. If you can slide your finger inside then it is just too big. It was night and day difference from round to oval for me at least.

3. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Ring needs to sit closer to the body, no question about that.

A tight A ring should stop it from falling down and keeping your member actually in the cage. I had the same problem, it was a combination of too loose of a base ring and too short of a cage.

I ended up needing more room in my cage and a tighter ring to keep it from pulling down. I've heard so much about the smaller cages being better, but for me, without giving it a tad bit of room I end up having an erection behind my base ring which pulls the device away. Having a small amount of room allows for a tiny bit of filling the cage and keeps the erection from behind the ring to happen.

Everyone seems to have a special way their anatomy fits into these things, hope you find yours.

4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    I would take issue with get my finger in and the A ring is too small.

If you could NOT get your finger in it would be too small.
    Having said that you definitely are very er flexible ! I would think go down on A ring size. Thing is is it 1/8 or 1/4 smaller lol
    Xx Wendy

mistressmaturemetal likes this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    10:02 AM
  6. Merchant

Merchant New member

CA
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for the speedy responses. I have sent it off to MM two have two new rings made at " 1/2" one with 3/8" gap and the other with 1/2" I will keep you posted and of course any and all other comments, suggestions, and advice would be wonderful.

Since there are so many of these we should create a trouble shoot sticky with a compilation of pictures of the original fit, symptoms (i.e. pain and such) and then a picture of the new/proper fit. Just an idea.

MachineMike likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Chastity device trouble shooting chart...I love it!

Maybe a hotline like the geek squad that trouble shoots your device problems? I'm picturing a man with an Indian accent asking rudimentary questions like "sir, are your testicles turning blue or cold?" "How many fingers can you insert into the top of your base ring sir?" I am mentally projecting Apu from the simpsons into this role.

I'm certain some computer guy could figure out a penis to cage perfect fit algorithm.

8. Merchant

Merchant New member

CA
    Local Time:
    Well I got the new rings a bit back and just got around to trying them out. The good news is that I think they are the right size. With them I can only fit my index finger in up to the first knuckle like MM suggests. However I'm still experiencing the same problem as I talked about above. When I attempt to get an errection, everything swells up and starts to turn some not so good colors. I can put up some pictures if that helps, and any advice is welcome! Thanks guys!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice