A new unexpected journey with Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DW4599, Sep 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    ???

2. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:14 AM
    Why do you say BS?

3. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    I don’t really care personally! Nonetheless that was my question as well.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  4. Cougars Plaything

Cougars Plaything Active member

Local Time:
    So I have a lot of people asking for an update. Well I am settling into my new experience I moved in and she is really turning things up on me quickly. I have had a lot to process but I am finding I feel about this bondage stuff like to do chastity. It's a love hate sort of relationship. She is so experienced in this it's becoming clear that it's not fair and her fetishes are something else. I would never believe what I am about to type if someone else wrote this but you just can't make this stuff up. So here we go.

For starters she had me established a "safe word" and made me PROMISE that I would never use the safe word unless I was truly at my limit with something. We also made a Safe Gesture of 4 taps incase I couldn't say the word. She put tremendous emphasis on what she calls safe play since we are moving into the bondage stuff more now that I live here.. She wants all our decision on this to be mutual and we decided before I knew what the hell I was doing that I would get one freebee with the safe word and after that their will be consequences to using it. Okay I can see why she would want to know I mean it if I use it. I can wrap my head around that. But what is she planning on doing that I need it. She said it's only a precaution and it's going to be or she won't move forward. It needed to be something I don't like, and is severe enough that I won't want the punishment. So she brought her devious mind into this little game with some ideas. I will share below.

First, I had to get to the bottom of this and find out how she knows to do all this chastity and bondage stuff. All I will share is she was married to a very wealthy/powerful man who wanted her to dominate him and did her wrong. She got very large settlement from the divorce including a mansion and more money then she will ever spend. I won't go any further into it then that here but I can share she fully enjoyed her control with male chastity and bondage. She cannot believe I have been so open minded to all this for her and it's really making her feel loved. She is a remarkable women and knows exactly what she wants.

I will however share now that there is a room in this massive house that has some really crazy bondage stuff in it. I had no idea stuff like this existed. She has ordered many new things for this playroom over the past couple weeks that she wants to try. One of the items in the box that made no sense when I was first unpacking it was a chair? But when I took it out I understood this was not your ordinary chair. WTF???
    Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 2.49.49 PM.jpg Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 2.52.49 PM.jpg

I will tell you about some of that later.

So what did we come up with as my punishment if I abuse the safe word? Well with her probing me in this direction I somehow agreed that the punishment must be severe but certainly not lasting to detour my use of it. So she suggested something like this. Best way to show you is this video. Although this is NOT our room, this is a video from the company that makes a machine like she has set up in her 'playroom'.

She decided that if I use the safe word, I would have to do as she says and take 50 strokes from this machine but I would need to put on some high heels for her before hand. . First of all I am NOT wearing high heels and secondly I am NOT getting spanked by some damn machine!

Well, if that is the case I can just leave you in your device until you acquiesce to my wishes? Or you could put them on right now and do as I say and I just might let you out for a really good orgasm afterwords.

I really wanted to cum. Promise me you will let me out and you got a deal. FINE! What do you want me to do. She said then you must experience what will happen to you once to have a reference WHY you don't want to abuse your safe word. But let's only do 25 strokes for this shall we? Keep in mind I had not seen this video and had no idea if this would hurt? I was however getting turned on by all this for some crazy reason....?

She had ordered these high heel boots I thought they were for her but turns out they are my size. She pulled them out of the box and asked me get naked except for these.. I have never worn high heels before. It was sort of humiliating in a way, I was like are you serious? YES I am now do it or we will do all 50 strokes. As I was putting them on I was thinking damn these things are pretty sexy to be honest. I zipped up the last one tightly around my calf. Then she had me stand in them and WOW. This was harder then she ever made it look. She looks and moves in them much more gracefully then I ever will. I tried to walk in them and it was an experience to say the least but I started to get the hang of it. I can see why they might like this so far.

She took my chastity device off and it felt so good to get a full hard on. In the middle of the floor I was about to discover what this metal thing was used for. I can now best describe it as a stocks to your balls and cock. she pulled a pin out and it was adjustable. We moved it a couple times and finally got the right height. She grabbed my throbbing cock and pulled my balls into the half circle as she lowered the top down and something clicked. I was not suck standing unable to move from this without pulling my balls off. It was super tight fitting there was no way to pull out of it just like the chastity ring is. She fastened some padded leather cuffs around my wrist. They were really soft and comfortable. She locked them to some loops on the side of this thing. She now had an erect penis she could do anything she wanted to. She slowly stroked and played with me giving me some really good kisses for a few moments and and It felt so good. Don't stop I said. She smiled.

I was no longer able to turn around and she bent down to locked some ankle cuffs over the boots attaching the to a lower loop like the wrist cuffs limiting the movement of my legs and feet.

Looking down at the heels they really looked sexy. She interrupted my thought by cheerfully pointed out I was now forced to stand directly behind this cute little machine called a spanking machine. She pulled out some nipple clamps and a gag.

Wait what are you doing I said?

You will see...

She grabbed one of my nipples and started to pull and tug on it telling me to open my mouth and when I didn't she twisted tighter and harder until I opened up for her to push this huge gag in me pulling the strap tight behind my head. My eyes opened wide and my jaw stretched to fit this thing in my mouth. I tried to push it out of my mouth but I couldn't. How does that fell.? Emppff You can hardly mumble with this in your mouth. I thought I must really look silly right now.

Then she put the nipple clamps on one at a time. It hurt like hell she pulled and slowly release it onto my nipple as I closed my eyes feeling the pain UMMMM... Oh that is o sexy she said. I like ti when you moan. Shaking my head back NO. She just smiled and did the other one. Nothing you can do about it now darling. I tried to explore my situation.

Now you just enjoy those 5 inch heels for a little while and I will be back to check on you in a few hours. MMMFFF.... A few hours I thought? I am not standing like this for a few hours. My head was screaming no wait but nothing came out of my mouth. She saw me struggle against the restraints.

You are really turning me on right now you know that? She smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek rubbing my ass. Lightly tugging on the nipple clamp as the cold chain fell back to my chest. I will be back to play with your cock soon and you better be hard when I come in. I heard the clicking of her heels as she walked out of the room. WFT...? I tried to turn my head to watch that sexy women in her thigh high boots and leather corset walk out of the room.

I was like WTF did I just get myself into. I now had a little time to explore my situation. Taking a big deep breath, I thought I must look like a total clown right now. Then I felt slight pain of the nipple clamps as it ebb and flowed. I tugged on my restraints. Damn. These are good. I couldn't bend down because my balls were locked in place keeping me right where I was. If I could have bent down even just 6 inches I could remove these damn clamps but I just couldn't reach them and trying had the chain swinging back and forth. I was having no problem staying hard at this point.

I did NOT realize these high heels were going to start to hurt my feet after a while. I would lift one foot to get the pressure off the balls of my feet and the other one would have to take all the pressure. I kept going back and forth trying to relieve the pressure but I had limited movement ability. How do women do this I kept thinking to myself? She makes it look so easy. Minutes were like hours as I tried to manage the pain in my feet, my nipples and my mouth was drooling like crazy.

I started getting frustrated. I am pretty strong and I thought these restraints can't be that bad can they? This contraption I was locked in couldn't be that strong? So I pulled and twisted on it like hell but in this position I couldn't get any traction with my balls like this. Who the hell thinks of this stuff I wondered? I was really freaking stuck like this thing and it was turning me on.

I heard her heels clicking on the floor after what seemed like 2 hours, oh thank god I thought to myself. She re-entered the room. It's been 30 minutes I thought I should check on you dear. She got in front of me and asked, are you enjoying yourself darling? Oh look at you you you stayed nice and hard for me, good boy. You must REALLY enjoy this? I shock my head back and forth saying NO. Sorry darling but your cock says otherwise. I am going to learn from it what you like and what you don't like. That's how easy this is for me.

You look so helpless and adorable and from the looks of your hard on you love what I am doing to you. Grabbing my balls and squeezing them until I moaned slowly stroking me and moving her long nails up and down my shaft had my full attention.. Yes I think you love what I am doing to you. My nipples and feet were in pain and my cock just needed stroked. I tried to thrust but my balls were to tightly locked in place. She was enjoying my helplessness.

I think we are ready to start the fun, what do you think? Do you want to wait another hour and 1/2 or should we get started. I shock my head up and down yes yes... YES you want to wait... I started shaking my head no no no. OH no you want to start now? shaking my head yes yes yes. It did not good to try to talk.

Oh how cute you want to get started. Okay. She reached over and turned on the machine and set something on it before moving in front of me to watch my reaction. Almost like slow motion, I heard the wisp of the wind of the cain then felt the sting on my ass. as I jerked. Ummph... my body moved tugging on my balls from the blow. My eyes squinted saying all she needed to see that it f'ing stung!!! I didn't know it was going to hurt like this!

Being a man I had to be strong right? Pretend like it didn't hurt screw her I can handle this! Then another one came UMMMPH... Okay wait that hurts, my breathing started to increase just a little. By the 5th one It starting to really F'ing hurt. My mind started playing with me I can't just sit here I have to move there are 20 more of these coming. I thought to myself, I can't keep letting it hit me in the same place maybe I can squirm out of the way but my balls were held to tightly to pull out of the way. Holding me right where that damn cain needed me to stay. There were short pauses in-between swings. She was fully enjoying this. I was starting to fell warm. I could feel my heartbeat and breathing increasing.

Another one hit.... Screw this... UMMPFFFF... I was shaking my head back and forth trying to tell her to stop. She smiled and kissed my cheek saying don't worry the pain is only temporary, it goes away. Now walking behind me. Then another one and I know I was tugging and pulling on the restraints. I didn't even realize my feet nor my nipples even hurt anymore but my ass was burning.

I tired to stand higher on my tippy toes to get to a different position of my ass but it's hard to stand taller when you are already on your tippy toes and the balls of your feet hurt. I shook my head trying to tell her no more. I think I started sweating about now. She pushed a button and said were are half way there darling you are doing great. She rubbed her soft cool hands over my ass to cool it down. It felt so good. She said now you understand that if this was fun for you it wouldn't work to detour you from using the safe word would it. So just remember if you use that word you must really need to use it or we do this again.. Shaking my had back and forth no she hit the on switch again. umppm... Good boy now we we have 13 more left unless you want more.. NO NO NO I shook my head back and forth. My ass was burning, my feet were hurting again and I felt the chain of the nipple clamps swing with each stroke. I wanted to cum so bad.

Finally the 25th stroke hit me and I don't even remember what I was doing anymore. She stopped the machine and the burn was horrible. She reminded me that this was only 25 strokes. Imagine what 50 strokes would be like? She began rubbing some kind of cool cream on my ass i jerked from the cold but it was soothing.. She was not hiding how turned on this made her.

She took the nipple clamps off and OMG I was not expecting that it was going to HURT LIKE HELL when she did. It was far more painful then when she had put them on. I let out a scream into the gag. She just giggled and said yes it hurts when the blood flow goes back into your nipples. Then the other one. it was worse I knew what was coming.

She unlocked me from what I will call the ball stocks. She asked me to walk over to the chair but I could hardly walk. I decided to get on the floor and crawl a few feet. She instructed me to sit on this big soft pillow just under her new chair. I sat with my legs under me and my ass off the floor. She pulled my hands up to fasten the cuffs to the sides of this chair. I couldn't remove the boots because of the cuffs locked on. My ass was still on fire and The way I was sitting the chair was too short. She put 4 blocks under it and lifted the chair so my new would comfortably fit in that thing she pushed over it. I was now fastened to the chair unable to move my head back.

She crawled into the chair as she explained this was all my fault for making her so horny. Now I needed to do something about it. If I did a good job and gave her a really good orgasm she just might let me keep the device off tonight and have all the fun with her I want. OMG... But it would have to be really really good. She was soaking wet.

I must have done good because she was squirming in that chair pushing herself into me as she instructed my pace and movements. telling me to keep going as she pulled on my hair and messaged my scalp which felt really good with her long nails. She finally pushed herself back in the chair and my tongue was now out of reach and just took a deep breath laughing. OMG that was so good she said. She just relaxed there for about a few minutes messaging my scalp.

She let me out and I will spare you the details but she made it ALL worth it.

We talked and laughed for a couple hours after before falling asleep. I woke up for the first time in weeks with a really nice uncaged strong hard on waiting just for her.

I told you, you can't make this stuff up. I have no idea where this is going to go. But I am wiling to find out.

Tieme likes this.
  5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Far out, incredible.

6. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Hello I have question for you about the chair. What is the size of the opening how wide where it meets the chair and in the center of the chair out to the middle of the circle and is this a good size. Thanks

7. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Hi, I just ran into this thread and thread and read the entire contents - very intriguing, especially this one particular file (or couple of files) that seem to work with some members here.

I've never been hypnotized before and doubt it would work on me, but who knows... if it does work it could be a fun adventure. In our case we have young kids in a demanding school, both of us work full-time (and then some!) and She has a tough/busy/stressful job. So this would be an experiment where I need to do 99% of the work and make it super-easy for her.

I listened to the preview briefly and I do like the voice a lot. It's my Wife's birthday next month so I'm thinking I could offer to be hypnotized using this file for her now, and explain the triggers and release words to her. Then she can judge whether it works for Her/us.

We both love me going down on Her already, and she keeps me locked and horny so that I'm eager to please her whenever she wants. So this seems like a low-risk hypnosis for us to play with to see how well if works on me.

If it turns out that I am susceptible to this type of suggestion... there are a number of things She would love to have me programmed to do - a burning desire to give Her regular foot massage would be top of the list! That's a Birthday present She would really love! I dislike giving foot massage but She makes my release dependent on it, so I do it almost every day now. But if I were to "need" to give foot massage she would be completely blown away and even more de-stressed.

@Ashley777 - could you please PM me with the other trigger(s) and release mechanism so that She doesn't have to spend time figuring this out? I don't want you to post them here and potentially spoil things for anyone else.

In general... if I were to buy an audio file and skims the content, is it possible to figure out the triggers and release mechanism or does it not work like that?

-droog

8. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    She is not here to ask right now but I believe they are custom made. I suggest you contact the company directly so you get what you need properly answered?
    https://saxondungeonfurniture.com/bondage-furniture

9. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

Oh how cute. I sent dm.

bincorona likes this.
  10. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    #135 Cougars Plaything, Jan 7, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2021
    I've never been hypnotized before and doubt it would work on me, but who knows... if it does work it could be a fun adventure. In our case we have young kids in a demanding school, both of us work full-time (and then some!) and She has a tough/busy/stressful job. So this would be an experiment where I need to do 99% of the work and make it super-easy for her.

I listened to the preview briefly and I do like the voice a lot. It's my Wife's birthday next month so I'm thinking I could offer to be hypnotized using this file for her now, and explain the triggers and release words to her. Then she can judge whether it works for Her/us.

We both love me going down on Her already, and she keeps me locked and horny so that I'm eager to please her whenever she wants. So this seems like a low-risk hypnosis for us to play with to see how well if works on me.

If it turns out that I am susceptible to this type of suggestion... there are a number of things She would love to have me programmed to do - a burning desire to give Her regular foot massage would be top of the list! That's a Birthday present She would really love! I dislike giving foot massage but She makes my release dependent on it, so I do it almost every day now. But if I were to "need" to give foot massage she would be completely blown away and even more de-stressed.

@Ashley777 - could you please PM me with the other trigger(s) and release mechanism so that She doesn't have to spend time figuring this out? I don't want you to post them here and potentially spoil things for anyone else.

In general... if I were to buy an audio file and skims the content, is it possible to figure out the triggers and release mechanism or does it not work like that?

-droog[/QUOTE]

Ashely777,
    Wait just a second... I think I am piecing something together now. You asked me for her info, are you the one who sent her the details on this file a few weeks ago? She talked to me at great length about this last week she thought it was really hot and wanted me to try this for her.

I said the same thing this guy just said that it's probably not going to do anything. I have never done anything like this. I do think her nails are sexy and feel great for backrubs so I agreed I would try it for her just to see. I can't possibly imagine this is going to do anything but I will let her have her fun.

I literally just finished listening to it for the first time about an hour ago. Nikki is very pleasant to listen to I will say that! I don't really know what I am supposed to feel from it? I am not feeling anything different right now. Other than I feel like I took a short nap and feel good.

She ran some errands so I have not seen her, she is out for another hour or so.

Was it you that told her about this? No problem if not I am just curious?

11. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    Sorry, Ashley777 I thought I was sending this via DM.

12. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

What... me??? <blushing>

How cute, just to be sure maybe you could try listening again before she gets home? <wink> Just so you can show her you really did give it your all for her... It will surely please her to see you so committed to the cause. <smile> It probably didn't do anything but if it did could you imagine how much fun she could have with you? So cute!

I could help when she gets home and you start to see those pretty nails. Just try to not look at them if you can.

I guess you will just have to wait and see what happens. Keep us posted.
    Good luck.
    <evil grin>

bincorona likes this.
  13. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @Ashley777 as a male tist that has dabbled in hypno with the Wife now and then (yes now and then she likes Hypnod), I wonder if this would work on me. Doubt it but sounds interesting.

14. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    My favorite audio hypnotist is Goddess Gracie whose files are very very addictive. Oftentimes I will listen to them "looped" for hours at night while I sleep. I would characterize the effect of listening to being conditioned which makes acceptance of the ideas easier. Unfortunately Goddess Gracie's files were hacked and spread all over the internet and she pulled them all off the sites that sold them.....so it is hard to find them but if you do you will not be disappointed.

Cassie Jane likes this.
  15. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    ——————————-
    Surrendered,

I pulled this off askagnis blog because it does a nice job of explaining.... I want to give credit where credited is due.
    ——————————-
    Everyone can be hypnotized. Everyone can enter the trance state. In fact, we all do it dozens of times per day. Whenever you find yourself lost in a movie or arriving at work with no memory of actually driving there because you were sort of on auto-pilot, that’s trance.

Being guided into trance by a hypnotist’s words is a little different for everyone. Some people respond well to certain techniques and others require different techniques. Some people relax and accept certain voices while other’s don’t. It’s a bit of an art form to read someone’s non-verbal feedback and hone in on what methods speak to that person.

Going into trance is only the first part. Planting suggestions and triggers is the eventual goal. Everyone has a unique level or quality of suggestibility. Knowing what will resonate in a person’s subconscious is yet another art form.

In the hands of a skilled hypnotist I would say the majority of people can be deeply hypnotized, will receive suggestion and will internalize that suggestion.

———————————

So it would seem reasonable that the best way to find out if it’s going to work would be ask to yourself:

1. Do you “want” it to work? Hypnosis cannot make you do anything you don’t want to do.
    2. Are you willing to surrender, relax, drop your guard and let Nikki just do what she is so skilled at doing?
    3. Are you willing to listen a few times to get it to work? It depends on how deep you go and how suggestible you are as to how fast you respond.
    4. Does this intrigues you and will it enhance your relationship? If so what are you waiting for? DO IT!

Nikki is clearly a skilled professional hypnotist and there are a few boys here that never thought the file would work. (Poor things... joking). NOTICE: they never said they didn’t want it to work. The very act of listening showed they wanted it to work so it has. Now the suggestions that Nikki skillfully planted can grow and will work very effectively. It’s so cute.

Give it a listen and see what you think. I don’t see any of the boys and especially their counterparts complaining it worked anywhere. It’s not everyone’s thing but if it is yours what are you waiting for?

What will it be boy? (Smile).

If you feel inclined keep us posted. Always enjoy seeing relationships enhanced.

16. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    What type of files did Gracie make? What did you like?

17. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Goddess Gracie did perhaps 50 audio files. There focus was on sissification and impotence. Here are a few of the titles;

All Things Sissy
    Acceptance
    Serenity
    Sex Education
    The Logic of Limp
    Limp clitty Humiliation
    Women Just Know
    Sissy Shame Dissolver
    Manhood Eraser
    Crave Cock and Cum
    Bimbo Redux
    Good Girl 1, 2, and 3
    Limp for Pussy
    Big Cocks and Tiny Clitties

And many others.

18. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    As luck would have it, I am apparently highly suggestible... SMDH!

Nikki has this harmless, soft, sexy voice that’s way to easy to listen too. Next thing I know she has me agreeing to the things she says she’s going to do and I am thinking, if she actually does this, it would be pretty freakin hot. So I decided I am going to relax and go along with this.

I still have no idea what trance is or is supposed to feel like but I’ll be damned if I am not totally feeling these suggestions. I read in an above post where he said there is a release word. I don’t recall anything about a release word. Maybe @Ashley777 can share on that because my GF says she knows nothing about one?

I am not going into any details tonight because I don’t have a lot of time. She is taking a bath and I am soooo putting her in the mood to going down on her when she crawls into bed.

My chastity device feels heavy for some reason tonight and my balls are killing me. I need to cum. This thing has been teasing the hell out of me all day.

She has big plans in the playroom for tomorrow night. I don’t know if to be excited or scared? New packages have been showing up all week and I have no idea what some of this stuff is.

More when I have time.

Tieme likes this.
  19. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Yes, I am familiar with most all of that as a tist and thank you for posting that @Ashley777 . I told my wife about the file and she smiled. She said to me she knew how much I liked being a tist and drop her when SHE wants it and would be scared to to it to me as she's not experienced. She said the file sounded fun and giggled some.
    Just this past year, I suggested she pamper herself with regular mani/pedis and she's loved em every since. How strange the timing ha.

As far as what will it be?....

id be open to listening and won't go into it fighting it as I know one can't be "made" to do something they don't want.

I can't remember where the file is but willing to listen.

20. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    #145 Cougars Plaything, Jan 8, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Well that did not go as planned. She would not let me go down on her last night because she “needed a rest”! She wants to be ready for our big night tonight. I am not sure what that is going to entail just yet? It must be rough getting played with so much you need a rest to recover from all the orgasms you are getting. Sheesh. Really??? SMDH...

Guys... could you even imagine she is giving you so many blowjobs you need a rest from her wanting to give you another? I challenge her to get me to that point. Lol. OMG... What a trip that would be.

Am I excited for tonight? I mean, yes I am excited but i don’t know what she has planned. Its been on the back of my mind that I need to renegotiate the terms we agreed on for the punishment of using the safe word. I am not a fan AT ALL of that f’ing spanking thing. I know that’s the point but I’m just saying. I am not getting locked up behind that thing ever again. That thing and me are not becoming friends.

This place has a home gym to die for. I can’t believe I work out with this damn cage locked on me. I’m like hey let’s take this off while I work out. She smiles and says hay, let’s not. You are perfectly fine with that on! I know for a fact that you don’t need to take that off to exercise! There is nothing you need to do that you cant do with that locked on except play with yourself. If you want it off that is why you want it off. I am going to take very good care of him don’t you worry. Quality over quantity makes him a happier playtoy. Now go get those sexy abs all sweaty, you know it turns me on looking at them.

This is what I am talking about, where do I go from there to argue?

So many crazy things have happened to me since meeting her. I have never been with anyone like this before. What have I discovered? I both love and hate this chastity device. I really miss being able to stroke my penis and jerk off. Like really bad sometimes. You don’t have to hide your sexual desires for fear of being rejected when you are with the right person. Thus why I am locked in a chastity cage for her because she fearlessly shared her desire. Leather looks, feels and smells incredibly sexy on her. I have a whole new appreciation for the high heels. I am apparently highly suggestible for hypnosis. I absolutely hate being spanked by that f’ing thing. I think her feet are incredibly sexy. I am totally turned on by what is in her playroom, even though I have no idea what some of it is. Her body is smoking hot, it is really hard to keep my hands off of her. I just experienced bondage and what it’s like to be helpless for the first time and it was far more exciting then I ever imagined. I would never believe this if it were not happening to me personally but seeing her long painted nails has me fixated on licking her pussy! It’s probably the craziest one of all so far.

Gotta get up her trainer is here now and I am working out with them together for the first time.

spider203, bincorona and Chris_S like this.
  21. Chris_S

Chris_S Be careful what you wish for!

Southern UK
    Local Time:
    4:14 PM
    May I ask please for any details on the file? There are quite a lot of free hypno content files out there, of varying quality. I have been affected by some on casual occasional listening, but it is something that fascinates me.

22. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Look for Nikki Fatale backroom alter files.

Chris_S likes this.
  23. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I believe this is the one. It is also part of some bundles where you can get a couple additional titles for a little bit more money.

https://store.hypnofantasy.com/index.php/product/backroom-altar-combo-pak-nikki-fatale/

Chris_S likes this.
  24. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM

Amazing! I am sooo curious what will happen to you today! Please share!

25. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Me, too. But @Cougars Plaything wouldn't these updates be better in your Cougar Relationship blog? I'm the last one to be a site cop but I get confused since this blog was mostly about hypnosis.

And on that subject, one more fan of Nikki here. My GF now scratches behind my ears to immediately refocus me on her whenever she wants. I know what she is doing, but am 100% helpless to resist its effects...

bincorona and DW4599 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice