A new unexpected journey with Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DW4599, Sep 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    So what do you ‘get’ in this combo pack please? The website doesn’t seem to describe what it’s about...? :rolleyes:
    Things like, how do is it setup - can different triggers be used?

bincorona likes this.
  2. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM

Thanks for the history lesson. That is really fascinating to know the background. I wonder what happened? I never heard of her before doing this file. I tried a couple others but never really had any effect so I expected this to be the same thing and I would get a lot of fun orgasms for trying based on her offer. This one for some reason got me. I felt it the first listen but by Day 3 I couldn't resist any longer you apparently know how you start seeing the trigger over and over and it just intensifies.

Piecing together here, you listened a few years ago and you still feel the effects? Did you keep listening or haven't listened in a while and it still has the effect on you? It's impossible to the feeling into words for me. Maybe it's different for different people? Like being drunk you can't really explain what it's like you just have to get drunk once. The effect after listening leaves you feeling it but with no hangover so to speak! it's crazy.

Thanks for the encouragement. Going to be interesting to see where this leads from here.

bincorona likes this.
  3. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    Seems like there are plenty of people who realize that hypnosis is real and such things are indeed possible.

I had found myself ensnared in files that I listened to on my own. I had to find loopholes to escape, but it is possible to escape a hypno file you have fallen under.

The challenge with hypnosis files is that they are often a bit of consensual non-consent play. The listener does not always know the full effects of the file until after they are under the influence. For this reason, be careful with hypnosis. It works, sometimes too well.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  4. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

I don't see anyway to change the triggers as it is but I am no expert. It's an audio file and you just listen. it is what it is.

I just learned there were 2 files. One is an actual live session of her doing this to one of her slave boys. The other is redone so you hand the trigger over to whomever you choose.

I would suppose you could have someone re-record it with the triggers you want? I don't know what laws would be involved don't take any of my advice without doing your diligence first.

bincorona likes this.
  5. Devout_Husband

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for the link!

bincorona likes this.
  6. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

Finally got out tonight with another listen to the file. So worth it I really needed this!
    Out all night to let the soreness from the ring subside. Getting used to this again takes a little time.

bincorona and Devout_Husband like this.
  7. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Looks like you get 2 files to listen to. Did you happen to read the description on each file? oh yea .. that website kinda lacks info huh?!Here is what I have from the files I DL'd when I purchased the entire Nikki collection a few years back when there was a huge sale on that website. This might give you a pretty good idea of what is in the files. (ps .. they work)

Enjoy! :)~

*************************************************************************************

Backroom Altar - Intense Pussy Slave Training (44:04)
    Artist: 1 Nikki Fatale
    Hypnotic Style: Men - Submission

This session is a creation designed for deep mental conditioning and thought modification to create a strong compulsion within you to provide oral gratification to women. The intense erotic imagery will have you on your knees, servicing the Lady of Your choice, and you will feel, smell, and taste her as though it were actually happening. The combination of Nikki's seductive dialog, and the sneaky graphic subliminals will work together to effectively transform you into a hungry, devoted pussy slave. Nikki will put you in a highly aroused state that will compel your open obedient mind to accept all of her programming so that you will become obsessed with providing oral pleasure to your partners. To call this brainwashing or mind control does not do justice to how impactful this session is. It will change you and your cravings forever, and your partners will love the new you. So, lay back, relax, and INHALE, pussy slave. The fun is just beginning because Nikki may have other plans in store for you as well....can you say, "cock slave"? You know you want whatever Nikki wants, and teaching you to properly service her strap-on might just need to be the next step in your programming for oral service, slut.

NOTE: Graphic sexual language and intense brainwashing

****************************************************************************************

Backroom Altar (58:20)
    Artist: 1 Nikki Fatale
    Hypnotic Style: Men - Submission

This is your chance to Be a Fly on Nikki's Wall

It’s not everyday that boys like you get a peek into such a special and private backroom session like this. Today however, is your lucky day as you get to experience this powerful and intense session. You will get to experience the power and the pleasure of worshiping at your Goddess’ Altar: her pussy. This session will take you very deep, and then will properly program your mind and body for worshiping her pussy. When Nikki is finished brainwashing you, you will find yourself craving to worship pussy like you never have before.

This hour-long session involves deep and erotic brainwashing and conditioning so listen at your own risk. Do not listen unless you are ready to be addicted to worshiping pussy.

Contains Graphic Language

8. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes ... it is wild how well this works. It was intense the 1st time I listened and lasted for a while. At the time I was working a position where I saw a lot of people everyday and every time I saw a pair of french manicured or red nails I would just get all gooshie and weak kneeed .... (is that even a word? lol) I have listened to it at least half a dozen times since and it gets me everytime, and the desire to go downtown and go to town gets stronger and stronger everytime. For me, and focusing this on my wife has been awesome! She does not know the why, but she definitely agrees with the end results that is for sure. Meanwhile, I am just a puddle of tingly, quivering and so freekin horny pile of emotions ..... that all I want or care to do is to continue and hope it never stops. Go figure eh?!

9. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

WOW... accurate descriptions that’s for sure. Thanks for this.

bincorona likes this.
  10. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

I have to agree with you that you can’t put it into words how The trigger makes you feel. It is absolutely fantastic though. I notice more each time I listen to the file yet strangely don’t remember it all. That’s another weird part. Like you say, I go nice and slow to saver and prolonging it. Once she starts moaning and rocking her hips and rubbing my head with those nails I just want to make her feel better then ever and make her cum until she stops me. It’s so freakin sexy.

bincorona likes this.
  11. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    at the time I don’t even care about my own orgasm, that hits me like a Mac truck a little later and I’m stuck in chastity so it’s even worse.

bincorona likes this.
  12. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    Is there anything around like this to help women bring out there more dominant side?

13. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes ... isn't that wild the way this happens?! It's like this wave or waves of tingles and shivers of arousal that rip through the body and creates a frenzy of lust and more arousal, and a NEED to orgasm, yet the desire to get back to downtown (or the Altar in this case lol) ... and provide more pleasure for her overwhelms and replaces that NEED to cum with a NEED to service and provide. And it just keeps spinning and spinning wave after wave, alternating back and forth between the two NEEDS creating an incredible high that .. yea ... hard to put into words, but definitely know what you mean there! :+1:

14. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

bincorona, It's so cute discovering the boys perspective regarding the powerful and erotic effects this adorable little file has on your lovely minds. <wink> If you could only see (or feel) it if from our perspective. <smile>

First of all, I enjoy getting my nails done anyway so that part is easy. That is a whole other story for later. Just fyi, It took me a little while to feel comfortable with all this even though I wanted to try it so if your wife in not comfortable that's probably normal and maybe see it as your job to make her feel really confident about you doing this. Everyone is different, but I have not met a human being yet that doesn't enjoy an really good orgasm.

It felt really strange for me at first. It's not like we are flashing our nails at you boys to get you between our legs. Well not at first anyway. But we can't help it if these sexy manicured nails have a relentless and powerful affect on you that makes you want to crawl between our legs. That's your problem now. <evil grin>

Allow me to put this into perspective. Imagine the girl of your dreams and every time she sees what she thinks is your most attractive feature (eyes, hands, tats, arms, abs, smile. ass, whatever it is for her) she wants to go down on you to suck your dick and make you feel better then the last time she did it and she simply cannot stop seeing that most attractive feature when you are around her. Now put her in a Chastity belt so she cannot masturbate (even though it is slightly different for us) and drive her even more crazy with lust and you start to get a glimpse of our view on things. The only difference is that when it's you boys lusting after us it's really cute.

I have to say it's rather adorable when the urge is so strong that he begs. <wink> But, keep in mind sometimes a girl needs a little break to recover from all those mind blowing, speech impairing, eyes rolling to the back of our head, name forgetting, incredible orgasms.. SHEESH. We need a little time to recover so keep that in mind to please.

All kidding aside thanks for sharing a part of your experience it's fun to read.

Ashley

15. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    The trigger is long nails?

16. Juan.

Juan. Long term member

Computer engineer
    Spain
    Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    https://www.femdomtraining.ca/ Could be one but because i am not a woman i dont really know if it works or not

17. TinyPrincess

TinyPrincess Active member

Sissy cuckold
    USA
    Local Time:
    Enjoying reading these comments. As a listener of hypnosis feminization mp3s I can attest they definitely do work. I have been listening to these files for the past 4 years before bed while wearing chastity. Today I can proudly say I don’t enjoy masterbating like a typical male, Instead I rub my sissy areas as a real woman would. Additionally, I cannot get rock hard. More like a semi hard on. My goal is to get too the point where I cannot get it up at all. I remember the last time I had conventional sex with my wife I was having a difficult time to get it in due to my softness, no joke it was slipping out because of the semi softness. My wife laughed at me and that was it. I really enjoy the humiliation. We haven’t had sex in 4 years since. We talk often about cuckolding, and finally fessed up to her my fantasy on this. Said we can do this but not until I am more feminine, so this is the stage we are at now. Not a sex change immediately per say since we have kids, but definitely some clevage, impotence, and permanent removal of my beard (5 sessions in so far)

Guest 2684 likes this.
  18. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've seen that site. It looks interesting, but also a curious "all you can eat" business model for sub and Domina training. I only wish there was more interaction opportunities with the site creators.

Please let us know what you think about the content if you try it out.

19. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

Well... Long pretty sexy nails like below would be the main trigger. It's the trigger that as you can see leaves the poor boys lusting to use their sexy well trained mouth to satisfy every sexual whim we may feel. Hehe.

There are a couple of triggers she can use while you are performing your lustful acts as well. But you will need to learn those from her! (Wink). Let’s leave those a pleasant surprise!

You only live once. May as well have fun!

Ash.

Attached Files:

bincorona likes this.
  20. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

21. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    She had me teetering between the 2 files. First I listened to version one, next time I will listen to version two. I just found out tonight that next week the wife prepared me for a test To see if it’s working without as much reinforcement from repeated listening. Which means I’m not going to get to cum as much either. I kind of expect the intensity to decrease a little but we will see. I am wondering if I’ll be able to pretend like it’s not working so she lets me listen after a few days!

I will tell you a part of this that is really proplexed me is if I try to recall the file I cannot remember much. It’s like the more I listen the less I remember, I’m just blank. But, the more I feel the effects. Yet at times the things Nikki say just pop into my mind out of nowhere. How can you listen to something for an hour, finish and you don’t remember what the hell you just listened too very well?

I would never believe this if it were not actually happening to me. It’s like science fiction. But not!

22. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel quite envious; my wife has the opposite of long manicured (or red) nails and will also never let me go down on her! :rolleyes:
    I was trying to find one that would be fun for me but not that my wife would need to know about - she’s also freak at the idea :eek:

I’ m also not keen on spending £20 on something I suspect isn’t going to work on me...

23. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This statement has me perplexed. Is there an instructional file with the triggers for a woman to view and learn to use? Or do the other triggers show up naturally and become discoverable by both?

24. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    After reading these post for the last few days. I brought it up to my WIFE/KEYHOLDER. We did some searching and found one to purchase. KEYHOLDER will get what she has always wanted from me impotence.

The one we purchased says it will cause permanent impotence.

I have listened to it three times it is doing something. The first time i listened to it her penis would get hard and soft as she talked. By the third go nothin just a funny feeling. If this works it will make my KEYHOLDER happy if she is happy so am I.

Will post more on my journal as time goes by really hope it works.

If anyone is wondering if it does work KEYHOLDER already said I will still stay caged 24/7

25. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, I bet it's "cute" lol. btw ..... I can definitely see it, hear it, smell it, taste it and "feel" the perspective when my face is buried downtown. and then if I happen to remember about the INHALE part of the file while in the process ..... yeowza!

if I might remember to forget or forget to remember there is a trigger that transfers the licking with a certain feeling or sensation that drives the arousal to trembling and quivering heights that really just turns me into a puddle of emotions ...... really a love it and hate it thing. I guess which really means I love it lol.

When you say took awhile to feel comfortable with all this ..... are you referring to the control aspect or the hypno aspect or the chastity aspect or the cunnilingus aspect or ... just all of it? And what was the real tipping point or realization that got you into the comfortable stage?

Oh yes .. it is fun sharing. It is great knowing that there are other couples out there enjoying this and is a bonus to be able to talk about it. Plus ..... sharing is caring .. right? lol really though .... if we can help a couple or a relationship flourish and help grow the bonds between them ..... well .... that is just a cool thing to do.

I am noticing that the desire does not decrease .... quite the opposite actually for me. It has been over 5 weeks since my last O .... I feel like I am going to explode at any second, even just walking around. It's wild. The image I get is like a full Martini glass ...... every little bump can cause a little spill .. but somehow ..... it all stays inside the glass. With that, the more intense that feeling gets for me, the more i NEED to get in there and please. Really a win win.

btw ..... @DW4599 .... have you two thought about listening to other files or types of hypno stuff?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice