A new unexpected journey with Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DW4599, Sep 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    This post sent me down a rabbit hole. I can picture cage free chastity and orgasm control if some files work as advertised.

The highlights (untested) for me are:

Cal's Curse claims that you won't be able to cum without asking for and receiving permission from someone else. It's designed for women but apparently works for men too. There is a lot of buzz about this file.

Email Slave apparently makes you do anything sent to you in an email with a particular subject heading. Careful who you give this information to!

Constant Cum Production There are several files that are simply meant to arouse (paired with Cal's Curse, this could be deliciously frustrating).

Devout_Husband likes this.
  2. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Someone sent me rave reviews of LEE ALLURE's Dark Side Chastity.
    Creates a magnetic field that repulses your hands when you attempt to touch.
    Trigger is giving to whomever you want to allow you to touch.
    This particular person says it worked right away.

The cage keeps my aroused and I cannot pull out to cum anyway so to each their own I guess. Whats right is whats right for you. That's what makes all this so fun

bincorona likes this.
  3. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

What a cool find. WOW... well there you go fellows for those that wish their wives would do this for them. Would be interesting to hear if this has ever worked.

bincorona likes this.
  4. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    dw4599 I enjoy reading your journey as I relate much with it!

I wonder if any of the boys here have had the courage to try this since this thread started. It's not everyones cup a tea but if it is would be interesting to hear from others if it worked. All I can say is, it would be far more boring during COVID if not for this fun, powerful little file.

Add a sexy tight leather corset, tall thigh high heel boots and fingerless leather gloves (HEHE) and it' helps me feel the mood empowering the erotic feelings as he submits to me? He clearly approves as well and of course I like that! Keeps him thinking about me front and center when I am not around. <wink>

Are there other advantages besides the obvious, you ask? Well for us teasing is a big part of enjoying the journey. I don't have a device locked on tormenting me nonstop so I it's easy for me, at times, to not really think about it as much as he would like.

Now, my nails are triggering/teasing him even when I don't know it. It has made my roll more amusing and enjoyable as he gets triggered throughout different times with no real effort on my part. Then when I do think about it, he gets even more teasing especially if I am slightly horny. He is lucky my libido has increased from all this.... I think? hehe.

Looking forward to a very erotic weekend. He is in for some wonderful surprises.

bincorona and slave_m like this.
  5. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    So I was able to get out this weekend and oh man was it good.

She left if off friday night and saturday and then saturday night after a great evening and even better sex she had me put it back on and it felt really good to have this damn thing back on. Like it belongs now.

What the hell is happening to me?

bincorona and JackStrap like this.
  6. Deleted member 71905

I've listened to the 12 minute intro for which someone posted the link earlier and, wow, she is arousing! I was already feeling very relaxed and really moving somewhere in my mind when the audio stopped and intro was over...

Since I would like to hear more from her, I went to the other link where we can buy the combo pack. But unfortunately, as far as I can see, the only way to pay is via paypal...

I don't have paypal, nor do I want to have paypal.. Is anyone aware of an other way to pay in this site?
    I really like to buy this combo pack and of course want to pay for it, but just not via paypal..

I'm sure however if I dare to listen to this file.. The way my body/mind reacted to her voice in the intro was intense! But I can decide tat later when I have access to the file ;)

7. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

Ahhh how cute. Hope you have someone to practice on? <wink>

Be careful, I know a couple boys in here that didn't think it would work and I think the results prove otherwise. <smile>

I do not have a solution to your paypal problem. You could try to contact them directly?

8. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I have a PayPal account, so I could be wrong, but I think non members can use it just to enter credit card info to pay without making an account.

9. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

That moment a man discovers that, to wear or not to wear his device is no longer a choice. What an exciting moment. I would be curious if this hypnosis contributed toward shortening the time it took for your mind to connect all the dots for this to happen? It feels soooooo good doesn't it?

Anyways... ENJOY your hmmm... dilemma? The struggle becomes real!

Curious, is your wife skilled in hypnosis? I have communicated with some very talented women who know hypnosis and it's rather astonishing what can be accomplished.

ENJOY.

hardbodysub, bincorona and Ransom like this.
  10. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Try it? Let us know if it worked!

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    Hypnosis always seems like a magic elixir, but not sure i could convince myself that it is possible enough for it to work. But more power to those who find it satisfying.

12. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I was at a party where I saw it done to about 8 or 10 young adults. Yes I can guarantee that it works at least for short term while they were under

13. Deleted member 71905

Yes, luckily I do! My lovely wife and KH already keeps me locked 24/7 and teases me quite a bit.
    We are both still very new to all this and learning as we go. But it gets a bit overwhelming sometimes (mainly because we both are enjoying this pretty much) that I'm really happy to have found this site and find some guidance and read about experiences..

Like I said, I'm quite skeptical about hypnosis. I'm not sure/don't think it will work.
    For instance, as I'm locked 24/7 and we tease each other quite a bit, I get aroused really easy, especially with a very soft, silky voice as Nikki's. Also when was listening to her intro, I was lying on my bed, nice and warm, so to get a bit dreamy is quite normal I guess...

So was I working towards a state of trance while listening to the intro, I don't know... It gave me definitely a pleasant feeling!
    But like you said, some are reporting that it worked... Which makes me question if I dare to move forward. Is there a way back? What other doors would it open for my KH and me in the future... So many questions.. :)

bincorona likes this.
  14. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

Sounds to me like you already opened the door.

For hypnosis to be effective, I am told, the subject must simply let go. The conscious mind must be allowed to flutter away for a while so the hypnotist can speak directly to the subconscious. This generally works well on the unsuspecting or in this case the boys who are mildly skeptical but curious. Sound familiar?

Now you just need the files and a few weeks of doing exactly what you did. Just lie down, get all warm and cozy, relax, let go and enjoy that soft soothing sexy voice of Nikki's as she does her thing on your willing subconscious mind and see what happens.

After all, ask yourself, what do you have to lose? What is it that you fear? It working... Isn't that what you want? If your wife is into this you two are in for a serious treat (wink). Keep us posted, please?

15. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I would say yea .... you def opened the door. Is there a way back? Back from what? This really is a win win for both people involved .... am I wrong? :+1:

I listened to these Nikki files a few times four years ago ... and up until recently ... like when this thread started I had not listened to them anymore at all. Still, I can tell you that every damn time I see some nicely manicured finger nails, it all comes rushing back. The pictures of servicing my wife with my mouth along with an incredible buzz of arousal, happens every single time. As I have now listened a few more times since this thread started, these thoughts and feelings have just become even more intense. I still have not approached my wife with this particular topic .. although we have talked about mutual hypnosis and how we could have fun with it. Even though we have not gone "here" ..... she has certainly reaped the benefits of me re listening to these files. I am really looking forward to having the right "time" to be able to talk about this stuff with her.

As far as other doors opening...?? Well, I would say that you two would gain the "keys" to a loooong corridor of doors that could be easily available for opening up. Sounds like fun to me with zero downside.

As somebody recently mentioned to me ..... "get your toes out of the water and just jump in!" :):):)

16. Deleted member 71905

Oh yeah, it all sounds familiar. Mildly skeptical and curious... I have always been interested or curious in hypnosis, but, as said, always was/still am convinced it would not work. But then again I never tried it so...
    I'm not sure about what I fear. One thing that comes to mind is that.. what if it has (some) effect, will it be temporary and will it fade off? Or will it be permanent? Yes, of course, right now I would want it to work! But if it would work and would permanent, do I want the same in one year? Two years?
    And this is not specific to this one recording. I have seen she made several very interesting (based on title and descriptions) recordings, which, even if the hypnosis or trance is not having any effect, I'm very curious to listen to.

Of course I will post my experiences as I go. First I need to contact the website to see if they accept other ways of payment.
    Once I have the file, I will need to find the courage and time to really spend some time on it ;)

The door to hypnosis or mind games was already open in a way that I was always curious to how should supposed to work, but very skeptical about it. Now that I have found a recording on a subject that really attracts me, I'm interested in trying and see how it goes. But also a little hesitant because of the different (negative) experiences you read in the internet.
    In my case, also my wife is not aware of me trying hypnosis. I'm also not sure if she would be interested or not. For now, I will keep it to myself and maybe, if it does something, she will benefit even more from it :)

bincorona likes this.
  17. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:

Ashley, Ashley, Ashley. Thanks for the message.

I had to think about what you asked me. Let's see if I can provide you the male perspective the best I can.

What if, perhaps, you have it slightly backward? Let's consider some twisted thoughts since you seem to enjoy this as I do and I will be kind of blunt if that's okay?

Nikki has a way of creating the following. For the male, when triggered, this file simply creates "immense" pleasure at the thought of pleasing your hot wet pussy with his mouth. His goal is to turn it into a ragging wet pussy and you are allowed to be controlled in this way by him.

It is "his" goal to learn just how to do it and for that to be one of the most intense sexual experiences you can partake in. His goal is to learn to please you with this unselfish act of erotic pleasure from him and the more he does the more pleasure he gets from it himself in return when you decide to please him.

Perhaps, his skills have you, at times, quietly drifting off thinking about what he can and DOES do to you? How so freakin good it feels when he takes his time to edge you to that intense orgasm, how sexy he makes you feel, how loved you are, how erotic and powerful you feel from your perceived control.

He wants to condition you to enjoy this in a way you never even knew possible.

Am I over the target?

You asked if there is anything I don't like about the file? Obviously a real-life mistress created this file and so I understand the purpose of the trigger I am going to reference here. My wife has used it only a couple of times now and I don't want to ruin it for anyone here but you know! You have to admit that is just a little unfair and totally slanted in your favor???

The kicker is that when you do decide to let him out of chastity to please him it feels better than you can ever imagine. At that point, it is SO SO SO worth it and I will happily do it all again! <smile>

Your thoughts should prove to be rather interesting if you care to share here or in DM???

bincorona likes this.
  18. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    I would be hard pressed to think of something we have done more erotic, fun or enjoyable then what we did with this file.

Imagine, a skilled hypnosis mistress who wanted her personal companions to be obedient, submissive and enthralled with pleasing her pussy. Not just a kinky fantasy but give her a level of real kinky control. She created a brilliantly thought out file where her sexy painted nails trigger her slaves dick to get hard and fat, to swell the balls with cum feeling really really good for him. Then his subconscious mind takes over and causes him to become submissive to her, wanting nothing more then to lick her Pussy and give her the ultimate unselfish pleasure of licking her pussy and giving her the best orgasms he possibly can. Her pleasure is all he can think about. His desire to please her increases each time he does this leaving him longing to make her feel even better next time and locking the suggestions more effectively and firmer each time. The look, smell and taste of her pussy becomes euphoric. Feeding on her pussy is the most erotic pleasure they both can experience.

She in turn never has even her slightest sexual urge left unsatisfied.

She cleverly created the file so that once listened too the subject would find he gets triggered over and over only to solidify the effect, even if he attempts to stop listening he would remain trapped by the trigger. Making escaping nearly impossible without her removal of the triggers. Essentially making you her personal, real life, pussy slave. The best part is he gets just as much enjoyment and is more then willing to be one because it feels so good.

What’s in it for him in return? The male feels an erotic bliss when triggered. It feels great! Butterflies in the stomach, he feels weak, submissive to her desires but strong in confidence and wanting to please her. The feeling he gets when triggered is euphoric. He wants to feel it again and again. That is why chastity is absolutely essential. He wants to get triggered because it feels so good and he will jerk off if not in chastity. That ruins the effects for a few days. The more he licks, kisses and sucks on her pussy the better it feels when she decides to touch his cock. It makes it all all all worth it.

To top it off she puts a couple extra triggers in the file for additional control and enjoyment.

I’ll cover those later...

19. sissyslut222

sissyslut222 SissySlut

slut
    UK England Northwest-Manchester area
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    This is why I now write my own personalized self-hypnosis scripts, and after a while it's not that hard to do. You can have all the benefits without any unwanted subliminal side effects or hidden triggers (unless of course you choose to hide them from yourself), I finally posted one or two of the self-hypnosis scripts on the site warpmymind, mainly because one of the "real hypnotists" asked if I would enjoy it better if it were voiced by a real live person. Of course I said yes, yes yes. Eventually though, his version of my file started to sound rather poorly narrated and I went back to my regular, quite passable text-to-speech voice. Was trying to upload some of the audio file but too large, anyways, i'm here if you wanna talk about self-hypnosis or if anybody else does, feel free to message me.

bincorona likes this.
  20. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    It’s been a while since I have given an update.

So when we started this it was taking a lot longer for me to get her to cum. What I have learned more about thru this is that she and I suppose women in general need to be connected in different ways then men to get off. With hours of “practice” licking her Pussy now she is fully relaxed and feels strongly connected to me when I go down on her. It’s almost as if there was a conditioning process for her as well to fully relax and learn to enjoy this on the level of sex. She has historically felt connected with sex. Now she feels equally connected with my tongue and it’s as effective but somehow different. All I know is women are complicated when it comes to orgasms unlike men. But when they find their stride you will 100% know!

I have to really go slow or she will cum right away now. But I desire to play much, much longer down there so I am learning to actually edge her if you will so I can prolong my need to lick her pussy before she cums. The way she starts to move and moan is such a turn on. But when her body starts shaking and you know she is feeling that orgasm THAT is amazing.

I have not listened to the file in at least a month now and her nails trigger me stronger then ever.

It’s really cool to see how this has evolved for both of us.

YES... I highly recommend you try this if interested. I would do it all again in a second. It’s brought us even closer.

bincorona and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  21. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    #121 DW4599, Dec 13, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    Found this On twitter from someone into hypnosis.. I wonder if she knows about the alter training file?

Years ago we used a hypnosis program to help my husband do more cleaning around the house. It worked so well I forgot about it. On Monday I accidentally stumbled upon the trigger phrase that releases him from his duty to clean and now I'm scrambling to find those files again.

I checked and there is NO trigger word that I can find to release someone from Alter Training and I am currently "passionately" stuck in this act!

I have been out more the past couple weeks running errands etc. I am finding that a pretty set of nails is strongly triggering me even on other women now. I see them and it makes me see myself between my wife's legs licking her, makes me want to be there. I just interacted with a gal behind a counter yesterday with some really sexy nails just kept taking my breath away. My cock struggling in the cage making it even worse. I got home and told my wife about this and she just smiled and said you better be thinking of me...???

Ever since we started this I feel more immense pleasure when she decides to play with me. My orgasms are the best ever. I just remembered some suggestions in the file that the more I lick, suck and drink her juices, and the better I make her feel, the better it feels when SHE decided to play with me. NO WONDER! There is amnesia in the file I can remember her telling me to forget things but for some reason I just remembered this and now I wonder what else I don't remember?

My wife fully understands and loves the control and power she has with all this. Fortunately she doesn’t abuse it. I cannot help but see her sexy nails and at certain times my desire to please her is irresistible! She knows the queues now and uses them to tease me.

What else have I noticed. Ill report on that soon.

This is so crazy!

Attached Files:

subinacan likes this.
  22. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I would love to find a female-voiced hypnosis file that creates an irresistible urge to be locked in a chastity device, and another that makes it impossible to unlock it until a preset time, even if you have the key. Neosteel used to sell a couple like that, but they stopped years ago.

23. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    So she took her nails off for the first time since we started this a few weeks ago to let them breath so to speak. I guess it’s good to do this from time to time. Although she did keep me locked I had a nice reprieve from the uncontrollable urge to lick her pussy every time I see them.

I started thinking maybe this effect will gradually wear off some and then she came home yesterday with them looking as sexy as ever. There is a length and color that really gets me and she got it just right. That trigger is so strong. The instant I saw them I felt the feeling I get. That feeling to have my face between her warm soft sexy legs licking her hot wet pussy into a frenzy. I tried to resist the urge and lost. She was so happy to see nothing changed. My cock hurt in the cage I was so turned on and I actually missed seeing her squirm in pleasure like this.

Right now I am cursing this damn chastity. She is out with family this afternoon and I keep seeing her squirming in pleasure and all I want to do is jerk off. I have to figure out how to have sex tonight.... sometimes when she knows I am this horney she makes me wait so I have to be careful.

Happy New Year!

24. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I think there is a huge niche for something like this. No idea how it doesn’t already exist. It’s a shame.

Any female tist on here wish to take this on? Need some susceptible subjects to practice on to refine the script?

25. bethanise

bethanise Long term member

retired
    Massacusetts, USA
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice