A more comfortable, non-defeatable chastity device?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Maybe Reluctantly, May 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Maybe Reluctantly

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    Hi all,
    I have an idea for a better chastity device and I wanted to see if others thought it was valuable too before I put more effort into pursuing it.

Here's the issue: I've tried lots of the current ball trap devices out there for years, and none of them work at all for me.
    • All of them have left me in pain after a while (both chafing and intense cramping in the abdomen).
    • It seems impotence is pretty much guaranteed if you use one for long term wear, a price I'm not willing to pay.
    • I can't sleep with it on as I sleep on my stomach and it's too uncomfortable
    • Anyone with young children knows they jump on you constantly, so can't wear it around the kids for fear of detection.
    • Of course, you can easily pull out of it anyway even if you are able to wear it.
    A full chastity belt or piercing doesn't seem like an option given the comfort/complications involved. I've tried a half dozen devices off and on for a few years now, even having custom made ones dialed into the perfect millimeter, and it's pretty clear they are more fantasy than reality, at least for me.

So, the idea: I saw an interesting study that said everyone's heart rate reaches the same point during an orgasm, and goes through the same pattern of climbing and cresting before and after orgasm. I'm in technology, and given this, it should be possible for a smart heart rate device like a watch to positively identify an orgasm every time, and then alert your keyholder. Using machine learning, it could learn to detect an orgasm with near perfect accuracy. It could be pretty hard to defeat as the software could also detect if it was removed and couldn't detect a heart rate. Basically, you'd be monitored 24/7 a day by a heart rate monitor, which would be comfortable and discreet to wear. If you did decide to orgasm without your keyholder's permission, they would be alerted and could determine the consequences.

This could be a chastity device on it's own, or supplementary to an existing device to ensure there was no pullout. Thoughts? Would anyone else be interested in something like this?

Ron33 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Very interesting concept... following to see what developments you or others might make.

3. Maybe Reluctantly

Local Time:
    Thanks. Quite honestly, I'm surprised more people don't talk about the challenges with chastity devices on here. Maybe it just takes away from the fantasy.

4. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    I started 3D printing just to make my own, because the CD market are for the most part uncomfortable for long term wear. After a year of trial and error finally have one that is extremely effective, light weight, and no discomfort when sleeping. Also can make the device perfectly custom....but it does require a PA.

5. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    I think you are on to something.

Iso.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    That's a very interesting idea. I can see it working

7. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    Very interesting.

My Mistress loves the thought of power exchange/control.

Given implications of what would happen if she did find out that I'd had a voluntary or highly unlikely involuntary orgasm you would all see pics of me ( in a shape or form over which I'd no control) in the gallery sections.

8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    2:28 AM
    With frequent teasing and daily cuddling, we used the honor system for quite a number of years. I only put myself in chastity when I needed it.

She can tell if I’ve had an orgasm. She ruins my orgasms and can even tell when I’ve had the smallest twitch and hint of pleasure. My mood and behavior is what she’s looking to maintain.

What happened for us is she wanted to maintain my masturbation denial. She wanted more than just my orgasms. She wanted very strict control of me touching.

I broke down after 5-1/2 years of masturbation denial and edged myself for three hours as she napped on a Sunday afternoon. We then switched to constant and enforced chastity later that year.

You can do honor system without any gear. I kind of hypnotized myself over the years but I broke the spell. The magnetic repulsion between my hand and cock turned to an attraction.

Your medical heart monitoring device is a fun idea. Heart rate monitors are common in consumer electronics now. I bet my smart watch could detect a full orgasm.

LockedPom and Ron33 like this.
  9. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    I think almost certainly it would work. Your "key holder" could review your heart rate over the past day etc. and tell what had been going on. No way to defeat that really.

10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Brilliant. No escape

Peter Rabbit and hercuck like this.
  11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Mistress told me that She can smell if a man has make a mess.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. sissy_slut_katrin

sissy_slut_katrin New member

Local Time:
    8:28 AM
    Wait, is this for real?

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
  14. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    Unfortunately I think some of us just can wear chastity cages. I’ve never been in pain other than a bit of the abdominal cramping you mentioned. I think if you wanted to continue an enforced style of chastity your best bet I’d going to be a PA with a ringless tube. I realize you said that’s not a path you want to venture down but I’m guessing that the base ring is what’s causing your discomfort. When I switched to my Behind Barz belt I didn’t have anymore testicular discomfort as well as the lower abdominal cramping. However the belt does take some getting used too, mostly acclimating to the belt band being around your waist.

Mauiperson and Peter Rabbit like this.
  15. sissyEliza85

sissyEliza85 Chastity addict

Local Time:
    I apply lube pretty often when I’m wearing a cage. It really does make a difference for comfort and I recommend doing that. Especially where the ring holds it in place.

16. Maybe Reluctantly

Local Time:
    Thanks for all of the feedback all. Sounds like there is some interest out there, I suppose it depends on how well it works. I suspect something like this might be more interesting to folks who aren't 100% into the lifestyle yet, or folks that currently use the honor system. It's a big choice to pierce your junk or wear a heavy belt around. I'm going to start developing it, will let you guys know how it goes.

On the advice on the existing chastity devices- This is something that's befuddled me for a while, it sounds like there are quite a few people wearing these devices without issue. All I can go off is my own experience. I've tried a dozen times for just a couple of hours to see if different devices/ rings would help, lube, baby powder, and no luck, it always either starts hurting in the lower abdominals or hurts after I take it off. My longest duration thus far is four hours in a custom made 3D printed device, the best fit I've had yet. It didn't hurt too bad while wearing, it was just annoying, but after taking it off I started to get the severe cramping in the lower abdominal area. I was ready to go to the hospital the next day it hurt so bad. The feeling finally went away after a few days. My body was definitely telling me something is wrong. I'm pretty sure if I wore it 12 hours I'd be in the hospital. Maybe my balls are just too high, don't know. Sounds like the impotence thing is off base, that's good to hear. There are the other issues about sleeping and children that would be a problem for consistent wear though.

17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! When I first started chastity I suffered with burning balls and some lower abdominal pain, you have to push through it, and allow your body to acclimatise to the new restrictions you have imposed on it.
    I think one of the biggest problem causers for chastity is high balls, (as the OP mentioned) you can train your self with a ball ring, so you stretch your balls lower over time.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  18. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    Always a matter of prospective, but PA piercing seemed to me a big deal prior to getting it...now it seemed silly to think so in retrospect. I only dilated to 4 mm, so relatively easily reversible. But now that chastity is so easy and comfortable, I wouldn't have it any other way. I 3D printed my own devices to allow me to customize exactly what I want for all the many dimensions. It was a lot of work, but feel I was able to make something you can't even buy in the market place. The lightest, lowest profile device with no messy pee issues and easy to clean. Does allow stimulation and erections, but leaves just leaves you supper frustrated and a little blood in the urethra from trying to defeat the device. Orgasm has been impossible for me, although if denied long enough probably not. Would predict iorgasm would likely feel mostly ruined anyway.

19. JoeLeRigolo

JoeLeRigolo Pious Chastity

Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    what are your thoughts on those models ? Are they discreet?
    Are they healthy (no blood withholding or vein compression issue?)?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/193611517085

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/284129791914?hash=item4227748faa:g:45oAAOSwff1f6bLh

thanks

20. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    A PA piercing and the right cage and pulling out is over. my PA hurt for 12 at most and healed in 3-4 weeks. Now i'm in a Rigid model 1. There is no pulling or discomfort and most times i forget its there. If the cage is the right size then there should be no discomfort issues. The good thing about Rigid, is that you can choose all of your dimensions for a perfect fit. I went through countless cages and belts before finally getting this perfect fit.

Neander likes this.
  21. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    I have found as with most things in life, where their is a will their is a way.

No Chastity device is 100% escape proof. If someone really wanted out of their cage, they will find a way.

But a Chastity device is not just a thing that locks up your Penis.

It is a promise.

A promise to not cheat.
    A promise to obey.
    A promise to stay faithful.
    A promise to be true.
    A promise to control.
    A promise to serve.
    A promise to trust.
    A promise to love.

It is a symbol of between you and your Keyholder. Or if you are self locking, a promise to train for your future Keyholder.

Iso.

jemima and Robins toy like this.
  22. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:28 PM
    Would the heart rate monitor confuse an orgasm with running for a bus?

There is this thing called self-control for guys that can't wear cages. I'm on the honour method (only caged around play sessions), and it works well.

23. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    I would like to see one of these in use, any pics?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice