A Day In The Life...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, May 27, 2023.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    ... of a chaste sub.

Warning - this thread will contain content of a boring and mundane nature.

Its been a while since I did any posts on my journal, if I had one before. I can't remember, so hence this one.

I'm a guy, in a relationship with an amazing woman and I'm almost permanently kept in a chastity cage. The woman in my life is Lady C. She's very protective of our private life and when I told her last night about today's blog she rolled her eyes and reminded me that she is to remain anonymous. Some of you out there in CM land already know us and our names. If you get to know me better I'll probably share with you. You may even have guessed that I frequently are disciplined - that was the starting point of our serious kink lifestyle. FemDom came next, chastity was a natural progression then the 24x7 FLR.

Saturday is the day when I get on with the chores. Bed was stripped as soon as I got out of it. I went down the stairs with a swagger, naked, with my cage swinging proudly. Next upstairs for the morning ablutions and some grooming - the type that gets rid of that unwanted hair that our maker has decided is the best way to prepare me for later life. Lady C like me looking good for her, in the FLR questiionaire, Q19 "I want him to make himself attractive for me." Lady C chose A, replacing it with A+ and telling me to take note.

Back down, the evidence of curry night is obvious, left over cutlery, a wine bottle, a bottle opener, last night's spanking implement and two more. She doesn't expect me to put these away - "you never know when I'll need them". Dishwasher is now on and a quick checkin on CM whilst the bedding gets washed, next is the towels which are ready after showering.

Not very FemDom or FLR on the surface, is it? But these are the basis of her commands, she usually doesn't need to remind me of them and they are expected to be completed for her before she gets home tonight. Special tasks are usually discussed at the previous night's curry night, another expectation is that I manage the food and cook the meals, or at least prepare. Last night was Tandoori Chicken https://schoolofwok.co.uk/tips-and-recipes/tandoori-chicken and the special tasking is done before or after along with a spanking just to drill the point home.

The FLR is all around, its very subtle most of the time, but she expects me to obey each instruction without her constant attention, but it might just be a snap of her fingers, calling me by my full first name and not the name I'm known by. Tonight she might want a foot massage when she gets home, might be the full body massage or both. She might decide I have to take her out to the pub. Its strange but don't like the pub any more.

Our local closed - the one where we met 18 1/2 years ago. This one's beer is rubbish, isn't poured or stored correctly, the selection is terrible, the service is abysmal and their red wine has lactose in it (one of my food sensitivities), but she wants to go and meet with our friends. One of the couples I think might be be in a similar relationship as Lady C and I, and I'm sure the daughter of one of our other friends is in the local BDSM scene. Whatever she decides I'll go along with. She's even pick what clothes I'm to wear, what I can drink and when we will be going home.

Our friends all know that she's Lady C - well they know her full name. As a landowner in Scotland she's entitled to use the title of Lady which makes for fun. A drink for the Lady.... what would you like Lady C... etc.

Time to go and finish her chores and I'll still have time to get on the golf course before she gets home. When she does, I'll be greeted with a kiss, a pat on my bottom (her's she thinks) and an enquiry as to what I achieved, and then I usually have to blank out the next 15 minutes whilst she rants about (a) her family, (b) the bus, (c) the bus passengers, (d) work. As long as its not me, I'm fine - she just needs to vent. Sometimes she vents on my ass and that's one of the reasons these spanking implements are always left out.

A

lockedandhappy, WWSUB and Chaz69 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Sounds like a good situation you have there. Hope it continues to go well

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I was going to write about the early days, PC (pre-chastity), PK (pre-kink) but I'll save that for another day and carry on from yesterday afternoon as there's a few examples of the dynamics of our relationship.

Went to the driving range and just as I got setup and ready to take the first swing there's a text message. That's Lady C telling me she's on her lunch break. "I'm at Inchmarlo". I get back the angry emoji - the one with the censored tape over the mouth, red face and the steam coming off the head. "You didn't take me, your in trouble". "Think so?"

Back home, the washing is still out drying and its another checkin to CM. Read this old post https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/mistress-m-shock-collar-fun.44232/ from Mistress M about a electro shock device and the fun she had with it. Her's has variable settings. Ours has one setting - unbearable. Ours also turns itself off after 3 minutes of inactivity, plus the velcro is a bit annoying when its fitted. I asks the question of her what the make and model is of it as Lady C loves this toy. Whilst waiting for the reply I go seek out the device. Half of it was hidden in my bedside table, the other was in Lady C's. That's when I remember I have a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

I fetch some tools and take it apart. Find a tilt switch and status LEDs. Hole drilled to see the LED and a remote switch so that Lady C doesn't need to come over and shake the thing to wake it up again - I know whats coming after she's done that.

I'm still outside in the garden with the remote when Lady C arrives home. There's a chair waiting for her, but she tells me to get her a cider whilst she changes out of her work clothes. Shame - its a tight fitting navy blue dress that shows off her cleavage. Not all is lost, she returns wearing her summer dress and its even better.

"I want a back rub later" she says. "OK, when?" We chat about back massages, asks again what's for dinner despite being told twice. We have chat, just general stuff for now - football, how did the golfing go, did I fold the towels correctly, have I been speaking with Dave (one of the fellow kinksters I met online) and other total randomness. She still fails to notice the cock shock remote, despite the table being only 600mm across - its the only other thing on it apart from two phones and two glasses.

Time to go inside, she spots the other half of the cock shock on the dining table. "What's this out for?". I tell her and demonstrate how it can now be activated. "Excellent", she says, "need to try that on you later". "It was only out for modifications". "Get it on now". I drop my shorts and put it on. "Put you hands on your head". Before I can move them I get the first shock. She's grinning at me. Zap! A longer one this time. Right, time to cook. I have to politely excuse myself from the person I was chatting with here and start chopping garlic and ginger aware that there's an evil device ready to sting me at any time. "Don't worry, I wouldn't do that when your chopping". "Ironic that one of the best gifts you've given me is a big chopper, when the rest of the time you make sure I'm small".

Dinner is ready to serve. She wants me naked to serve up and whilst eating. No big deal, I've only my shorts and a t-shirt on. But she lets me take off the cock shock. After dinner she wants the massage so we retire to the bedroom and put the extra large beach towel on the bed - don't want my clean bed linen getting all oily. "Mmmmm, that's sooooo good", "I want my feet rubbed as well". "Do that bit again, right now my back again."

Back down to the dining room. I get restless sitting all night so I usually pace between the dining table and the hob. She comes through to stand beside me, shows me her nails. "They're longer than usual are they not?" "Yes, what do you think.". "I'm not qualified to say". She scratches them against my arm, then puts her arms around me to scratch my naked back with them, all the way down to my bum. Around the front this time she holds my cage and tries putting her nails through the bars, rubbing the end of my cock. She knows she can make me cum like this and she knows exactly what she's doing. "How long is it until your blowjob?". "56 days". "Shame if you were to cum isn't it?". "Going to stop doing that?" She stops, and holds my hand to guide me back to the dining table.

Chat returns to normal again and we're commenting on various things we're hearing on the radio, "not heard that for a while", "how come the lead story on the news is about some TV presenter having an affair, how is that the most important thing in the world right now?". Then she picks up the small punisher strap that's on the table, flexes it, measuring its strength knowing I'm watching her intently. She changes her mind, puts it back only to lift the other strap - the Mistress Strap. Its her favourite, its perfectly balanced, the handle is just right for her hand and she know it provides a lot of sting for minimal effort. "Did you ever give David my review of this?" she asks. David is the owner of the company that makes/sells it. "I did". "Good boy".

She stands, still holding the strap. "Right, over here", she points with the strap. She wants me over the end of the table - a place I'm very familiar with. Six strokes later she's happy. It's not one of her usual strappings, they generally last a lot longer and get well into double figures and its not uncommon to get 30 hard strokes. "You can take that off of the tally", she says. As part of the negotiations for a blowjob one of the original conditions was to endure 500 strokes of that particular strap. I think she's forgotten that she removed that requirement.

We wake this morning. The bedroom is cool as the window was open all night and we're huddled close together. Legs intertwined, her hand on my ass. Its lovely but she unravels herself and goes to shower as she's working today as well. Getting dressed she comes over and whips the covers off of me, slapping my ass a couple of times. "Glasses on". She needs me to pull up the zip of her dress. I don't need my glasses for that, most men I know can do that blindfolded with their teeth. Ah, I've to fit her pendant too - she can't do it with these new long nails.

I get up and shower and join her in the kitchen where she's having her coffee. I make a start on the dishes - two woks to clean, one with oil, the other with a honey based sauce. The bowls we were eating from have more sauce and dried grains of rice sticking to them. Its a nightmare. Standing at the sink she comes over to me and pats me a couple of times on my bum. "Ouch", I cry. "Shut up", she says, "or I'll make sure its ouch".

She leaves shortly afterwards and I see her to the door. We kiss and that's us apart again until tonight. "Don't forget to put that gammon joint on", she shouts walking down the driveway. Gammon is best cooked at a low temperature, long and slow - about three hours. Not the thing you want to start cooking at 7pm.

I've got my day planned. The dishes are on, the other chores are done and its time to checkin to CM again. Might get out on the golf course today, its not such a nice day and a bit overcast, but probably should just practice again. Thinking about the next post on my journey and I've been running through this in my head. it's going to be about these formative days. The time when everyone was talking about vanilla sex and my latent kink was still to be discovered.

A

youngy63 and lockedandhappy like this.
  4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Monday 29th May 2023
    Lady C has a day off today, I have to work. A long day on a south facing office with the sun streaming in.

I get home as fast as I can, I like when we can have quality time, especially on a sunny afternoon. Normally I'm home before Lady C, but generally the sun is gone, or its gotten cold by the time she gets home, and then we're into pre-dinner drinks.

I'm thirsty so I'm still drinking from my water bottle. As usual when we meet after work we have a quick embrace and a kiss. Tonight is no different and there's the usual pat on my bum. Lady C is reading and I leave her to it. She finishes the current chapter, puts down her phone (Kindle) and looks at the time. "Good, we've got plenty of time".

She reads another chapter and then putting her phone down again looks at me. "Upstairs, clothing from the waist down off and folded neatly, you know what to do, and take off that stupid hat". I have a sun hat that all my friends hate. I love it because it winds them up, but more importantly it stop the sun from burning the top of my head through the ever thinning hair.

I start to head upstairs.. "Quickly", Lady C commands. As bidden I go to the bedroom and remove my work trousers and underpants, socks and shoes and cheekily put my sun hat on her side of the bed before standing facing the TV with my hands on my head.

Its not a long wait, but having no clothing over my arse means its rapidly cooling down. Its a ritual and helps makes the whole experience more memorable. She's prepared I see a selection of implements laid out on the bed, each of them evil and very capable of inflicting sufficient pain. She's only going to use one, but which? There's the wooden paddle - that seriously hurts with very little effort, there's the three tailed heavy tawse - its also hurts but in a different way. The last implement is probably the most fearsome - its the Priest Belt. At almost 600mm long it is heavy and just for good measure is filled with lead shot.

I can now feel the cool air blowing, thankful that she's left the curtains (drapes) closed, and I might be grateful for that later. But for now the stage is set and Lady C starts with a lecture. "Its been too bloody long since your arse has had a proper spanking, one that you will remember for a while. We've been neglecting some of those tasks, like the bathroom floor, the front garden". Interesting she uses the word we, its not a Mistress / Slave relationship we have, its a team with a leader and a submissive. But what was clear is that its going to be a hard one.

"Haven't we?". The typical question that everyone is asked when you've done something wrong and its asking you to confirm and basically confess making the job of the disciplinarian much easier. "Yes", I reply. "What?", she prompts. "Yes, Lady C".

"This is going to be a sharp reminder", she tells me rubbing the tawse over my now very cool ass cheeks. The restraints hold fast and there's no escape for me. After twenty she stops but she's not finished. She's having a rest and using the time to get her face close to mine to remind me that she's in charge, her word is not to be challenged, her commands are to be obeyed, and if I think we're slacking I've to let her know. Exactly, I've to confess to her when I think we're being lax.

She resumes, this time she's giving it almost full strength and aiming at the sensitive bits and I'm giving her lots of visual clues that its being effective. Then it stops and the restraints are loosened, then removed. "Don't touch", she commands. "Come lie here". And we lie together in an embrace, kissing, cuddling and I thank her.

"I wouldn't have it any other way", I tell her. We make plans and talk about what needs to be done and when its to be done, all the time as she rubs her hands over my well punished ass cheeks. "Neither would I" as she gives a playful slap on my already chastised cheeks. "Turn over, I want a photo of this".

We lie holding each other for the next 10 to 15 minutes until its time to go and start dinner. "Shall we eat in the lounge watching TV?" I ask. "Don't be stupid, the hard dining room chair will be better for your ass".

So what prompted that today? I did. I have to tell Lady C when a punishment is overdue, or we've been slacking. Its a bit of a mind game. If I were to "forget", and leave it longer then it'll be worse, so its always better to tell her in a timely manner. Its not easy to do, and on the surface appears to be topping from the bottom but its more akin to self flagellation.

A

lockedandhappy likes this.
  5. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A Normal Evening

"Sorry I'm late honey, every set of traffic lights were against me on the way here" I apologised when I finally picked her up. "I'm out early too. Typical how they do that do you when you need to be somewhere".

As I moved out of the car park the first set of lights changed as I approached, then the second. "And now that I don't have a schedule, they're working for us". "No, that because they know I'm here and give me respect".

Talk about big headed sometimes. I helped create this monster.

We got home I unlocked the door and allowed Her to pass inside. She gave me a kiss and the usual pat on the bottom. "You're so spoiled" I remarked. "Yes, and it will continue to be that way".

Couple of She's in charge moments: no, I don't want that for dinner, you didn't ask me; bedtime, I know you're halfway through that, but I've got an early start so get your ass up the stairs.

Her eyes are usually on my cage and ass when I undress, last night was no different. "These marks are from Monday night are fading, maybe I should give you some new ones before you see the doctor tomorrow?". "Goodnight, Lady C".

A

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Friday Night.
    As usual I finished early at 3pm and sat in the garden most of the afternoon until it was time to have a quick shower and get dinner on the go for Lady C arriving home. It was a late shift so she was getting a taxi and those things are a bit more erratic with the timing than the buses.

I'm at the hob waiting for the some oil to heat up. I've already got a fairly typical marinade on the go and the kitchen smells amazing. Lady C walks in and straight over to me, kisses me on the side of the face and pats my bum. "That smells nice, hon", she says. "Mmmm, and your aftershave too. That's the Bad Boy, isn't it?". It is, its by Carolina Herrera - I have the Bad Boy, she has the Good Girl. My bottle is like a lightening flash, hers is a stiletto heel whose proportions are way wrong.

"Why's dinner not ready? You've had all afternoon. What you been up to?", she demands to know. "Picking garlic, herbs and spices from our garden". She ignores that remark and heads off to change into some more relaxing clothes.

She returns and looks at me, "thought I told you that you weren't to wear these shorts, they're too big for you now. Take them off". So I continue with my cooking, now naked from the waist down but my modesty is protected at the front by my apron. Chat has started, mostly work for now, couple of exchanges about our families, I explain the shorts situation - I got a new pair today, smaller and very light coloured, not the thing I want to spill curry sauce down on their first outing. "Fair enough", she agrees, "but put them in the wash and don't wear them again". Just another example of the far reaching control that she has in the FLR.

Dinner is served, eaten and commented about in a favourable way. "That's got a bit of a kick for a butter chicken", "I used the Kashmiri chillis, not the birds eye", "nice though". Conversation continues and the subject changes depending on what springs to mind or a Queen song was played on the radio so we talked about Freddy Mercury for a bit, we rant at the first story on the news bulletin - its about a celebrity, "how is that news!?".

Meanwhile she has picked up the small strap - the punisher strap is its correct name - and gently flexing it and she knows I can see her as we're sitting opposite each other on the table. But we're still talking about non-kink stuff for now. Eventually she reaches over and picks up the list from the sideboard - the list of implements and their usage order. "What's next?", she asks me. "You'll never believe it, but its the Punisher Strap".

We started Curry Nights a while ago. An opportunity to have great food, relax in conversation and plan the weekend's tasks and activities with the spanking implement to emphasise the importance of getting things done. Lady C wanted a list as it would save her having to think about choosing an implement and there's a few that she barely uses and wanted to have to use them. Some are light, some are extremely harsh, but Lady C will use them anyway and if not enough will get a supplementary implement to make sure the message gets through.

She points at a dining room chair and motions for it to be placed in the centre of the kitchen. I'm not going to explain the graphic details of the spanking itself, its not important for the journal. If you are interested, feel free to get in contact. I return the chair to the dining table and she sits back down. I'm still naked from the waist down and I lean over the back of the chair (I do that a lot and not when I've just had my ass spanked).

"Do you mind that I keep you caged as much?", I'm asked. I'm surprised at the question and wonder why she's asked it. "Not at all honey, its just the way that we discussed", I reply. I think she needs reassurance from time to time to give her confirmation everything is fine. "Let me see", she can't see properly for the chair, "do you think you need a new cage? What's that one called again?". "A Mature Metal Watchful Mistress". "So it is, right hold on I've got it now", as she dials up the MM web site. "Don't like any of the others, how about you?". "I'm fine with this.". "It is quite pretty, isn't it. Nice and cute", this time she's reached over and grabbed the whole package. "Keeps you nice and safe dosen't it? Right, lets see those new shorts".

I go get the shorts, put them on whilst she examines the fit. "That's a lot better, although I can see your hardware there". I look down and sure enough, there's a most unnatural shape sticking out. A quick bit of re-arranging and its gone. "Who's going to be looking at my crotch anyway?". "It had better only be me", she says. Now the conversation turns back to non kink and the wine flows until its bedtime.

Saturday Morning
    Lady C is getting ready for work, dressed all in black, I'm in my shorts out mowing the back garden. She comes out to say goodbye, saying "nice stripes, just like yours". I don't have any stripes - last night's did not leave any lasting marks. "you will have tonight if you continue to wear those shorts". And that's me left alone to complete the chores, work on my golf stroke and come up with something nice for dinner.

A

8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Saturday.
    Lady C messages to say she's on her way home. I'm excited and its like being a teenager again. I know what bus she's on and can track her progress whilst waiting. The bus at this time takes a different route and she has to get off at an earlier stop. The walk to the house is not much farther, but I can see her from our patio windows across the park as she walks down through the paths. She waves, I wave back.

Dinner is not one my greatest. I've tried some chicken in the smoker and its been it slightly longer than it should be and its very smokey. Its only the second time we've used it so are still figuring it out. Still the rest of the meal is good and with good music, good conversation and good wine it makes for a pleasant evening.

Even better, Lady C is off tomorrow (Sunday) and we make plans what we're going to do. To be honest we both do less chores when the two of us are around and we'll probably end up sitting in the garden or in the lounge doing not a lot.

"My glass is empty", Lady C announces for my benefit. "And?", was not the response she wanted to hear from me. "Fill it for me", she commands. "With what?". "Wine, what do you think?". "What kind?". To put this in context we currently have three bottles of red open - a nice Cabernet Sauvignon which I would consider a gulping wine, a very nice 15% Primitevo which needs food, especially Italian and an extremely tasty Malbec. There's two white in the fridge - a New Zealand Malborough Sauvignon Blanc and a French Chardonnay. We've also got some in reserve in case we have a wine emergency.

She eventually tells me she's on the Sauv Blanc and like a good submissive fills her glass. She was less than pleased with my service and tells me so. "Well, give me precise instruction and you'll get your wine in a timely manner". "Oy, that's cheek and you'll pay for that", she warns. I know she won't do anything tonight and all sins will be paid for in the morning.

I'm streaming one of the local radio station from my phone to the Hifi system and every now and again there's a loud bing when I get an alert. "What's that now?", she asks. "Chastity Mansion notification". She accepts the answer and I remember that I was going to tell her about the proposition I had gotten a couple of days prior. Like others on here I get a fair amount of needy boys wanting Lady C to be their keyholder or dominate them in some way. Its not just here, its other sites too, FetLife, Alt etc. I always warn them that they wouldn't want Lady C as their keyholder as it would be a fit and forget type arrangement and they could save themselves time and effort if they were to throw the key down a drain themselves.

So I tell her about this guy. He's a spanko and looking for a couple to join in with. I tell him that I already know the answer to that one. He persists and asks if Lady C on her own would want to. That ones another definite no, but this time he asks if I would want to give him a spanking. Hmmm, I would need to ask permission for that one I tell him. TBH, that got me curious and we spend the next half hour chatting about it.

The music we're streaming plays mostly 70's, 80's and 90's music and its got to a rather stale point so I switch to my music collection instead. "We can't dance to that", Lady C complains. I have a song that I am guaranteed 100% will get her up on the floor, You Make Be Feel Brand New - the Simply Red cover.

Sure enough we get up and shuffle around the kitchen floor together our arms around each other, mine around her waist or on her shoulders, hers on my ass. Typical!

Then its time for bed. Barely any kink and just a bit of gratuitous groping and Lady C never misses an opportunity to make sure she's in charge.

A

9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Monday
    I gets home nearly five minutes before Lady C.

"How was your day?", "Sh!t, how was yours?" "Same. Want some wine?", "Don't be stupid, get the glasses". They were in the dishwasher - its flashing an error code at us. Its being doing this for a couple of weeks now, sometimes the cycle is at the end and the dishes are clean and ready, others like then it was near the start of the cycle and now they're still dirty. "Guess what?", "dishwasher taken the hump?", "yep".

One glass of wine later, "you're off tomorrow", "yes, what you got on tomorrow?". "Sh!tloads of Teams meetings and the doctors at 1640". "What's the doctor wanting?".

Second glass of wine emptying quickly, "Its not the doctors, its the nurse for bloods and a urine sample". "Hah, good job its in the afternoon eh?" "Yes I can have another wine or two...." "No, make me my dinner first, A", she calls me by my full first name, meaning that this is an order.

Tuesday
    She's been home for a while after I get back from the doctors. "How did you get on?", "I'm fine, but if you were to believe them down there I'm condemned", "don't do that, who would pamper me?".

Conversation lulls and we're both on laptops prior to cocktail hour. "Who's that tonight", she asks hearing the ding every time CM delivers a message. "A couple of friends", I tell her - names hidden mostly here to protect identity, "there's <someone> from West Midlands we've not chatted for a couple of months now, "Dave from The States", "oh right how's he doing? Has he finally split up with the wife?", "Yes, and there's another guy who've I've chatted with in the chat room before from Gloucester or somewhere around there, he's coming to town for a wedding in the next couple of weeks, told him a better way of getting to the venue, and then there's another guy that we just started chatting on Friday, he wanted a copy of the FLR questionaire". "OK", she says, "you're Mr Popular tonight". "Yes, and <someone else> on Skype", "Who's that?", "Remember the guy that came up here to play golf and watch football and his partner locked him specially for his trip?". "Ah yes".

I don't tell Lady C ever single thing that happens on here, but she knows I'll tell her or show her if she asks. She trusts me, as I trust her, and above everything honesty and trust is so important in a relationship. She used to have a profile on FetLife or was it Alt, but not anymore.

"Enough of that, its get your ass to the kitchen and lets get dinner on the go and then you can pay me as much attention as you do to all those chaste guys". We walk to the kitchen through the dining room, Lady C patting my ass all the way and then its time to get the wine glasses out again.

A

10. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The Dining Room
    I'm going to write about our dining room as it is a room we spend a lot of time in and do a lot of our kink there. When we first bought this house together the dining room and kitchen were horrible. The wall and floor coverings were horrendous coloured and in the case of the dining room the large metal framed french windows that lead to the garden let all our heat out, not that we had much - I calculated the radiator was well undersized. It was not a comfortable room to be in.

Now we have new double glazing, a warming wooden flooring, a subtle shade of bluey grey and art deco wall lights to go with our Nora kneeling table lamp.

At the east facing wall, there's a side board, made out of American Oak, currently on it is a strap, a photograph of the Acropolis in Athens, a photograph of the gardens at Tatton Park. Its framed as its currently got 70k views on Google Maps. Normally all our travels are on the wall in the hallway. Either side of the side board are my speakers, on stands. They still sound great and back in 1988 when I bought them they were not cheap. Sitting on top of one is the music - usually its the local radio station, others we can stream to it from our phones or plug into other stuff. On the other is a electronic photo frame. Today it has the X-rated SD card with photographs of nicely reddened asses, spanking implements and other items of BDSM or just us in action. There's other SD card with latest holidays, nice places, occasions depending on our mood.

In the centre of the room is the dining table, with six chairs around it. We usually sit at the far end opposite each other. We sit there a lot, listening to our music, talking, drinking, planning. We've done a lot with that table from having sex, 69s, bondage, spankings. Today it has one of Lady C's favourite straps, and another implement on it, a golf glove and a shopping bag. She's really quite terrible about putting things back in the correct place. With the implements she wants them at hand in case of a spanking emergency.

By the time she gets home from work tonight the table is to be set, placemats, candle, salt/pepper and wine glasses and the riding crop looked out for her. The candles is an odd request. We're less than two weeks from the longest day here and this far north it barely gets dark at all. The riding crop is the next implement on her list and it reminds me of an episode of Come Dine With Me.

It's a UK TV series about groups of four or five people who take a week hosting a dinner party for the group. There's a set format to it and after the cameras have been checking on the host slaving away at the cooker, the others have a nosey around the house. This episode there was a boa and a riding crop "hidden" on the bed. They found it and one of the girl guests picked it up and demanded that the lad (who fancied her) presents his ass. She can barely swing the crop for laughing so much, but when she does its a really hard stroke that he gets. Ah the memory. Lady C hasn't had the riding crop since seeing that and said that's what she was going to do the next time. I might need to keep standing for a few days.

Tonight its going to be a wings and ribs combo. The ribs slow cooked for tenderness with a nice BBQ sauce, the wings I haven't decided on yet, but served with corns and of course, beers and wines.

As she left for work this morning, I had changed into my short shorts. They're like running shorts and go high up as the sides. "Why these shorts?", she asks, "Can't wear them on the golf course". "I want the top of my legs tanned". "Don't worry about that", she says, "I'll make sure your legs get a nice tan on them tonight", kisses me on the cheek and heads off to get the bus.

And that's it, left to myself, usual Saturday chores i.e. dishes, and laundry to keep me busy until its time to put dinner on.

A

11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Notable Events
    Everyone remembers the first time - that first time the lock closes and "click", your cock is locked.

25 January 2010. At that point we had never heard of chastity, we knew lots of different kinks, mostly BDSM. Lady C also got a bit more involved with the online fetish scene and had an account on FetLife and the Slave Registry (http://slaveregistry.com/index.asp) and would post on my Blog. Today she doesn't do any of that, but we read on one of the sites of a guy who was locked in chastity. That piqued our interest and next thing we were researching said subject closely followed by ordering a CB6000.

It arrived a couple of days later and that night we both got involved in the assembling and fitting of the cage. What a laugh, there were so many pieces, different sizes of rings, spacers and every minute spent my erection was getting bigger and bigger. Eventually on it went and CLICK. She reached for the keys with an enormous grin on her face asking how it felt. I kept it on for about half an hour and she was so concerned that it might hurt and asking how it feels. She worried about that for years afterwards and thought that a couple of hours was the maximum.

Another memorable event was after an evening of cage wear and other kink, an orgasm for Lady C and a spanking for me, all that was left was the consummation of the spanking. Well that's what I thought. Lady C was tired and wanted to go to sleep. We got into bed and I tried to get her to unlock me and get an orgasm. "Don't you want to feel a hard cock", I asked her, grinding the cage into her ass. "Nope, but you do, now go to sleep". That was the first time I slept caged and the longest lockup at the time.

Other moments were the first time going outside. I can remember thinking that everyone was staring at my crotch. At that time it was mainly going out for walks, or in the car. But following on neatly from that was after entering the local supermarket I realised that they had the security things at the doors - you know the things that pick up the metal stickers on the high value goods. Didn't set them off on the way in, but thought about it all the way until walking out again. A similar thing happened after getting my steel cage - surely the larger mass of metal would set it off.

Going to the pub was another memorable event. I always felt that people were counting the number of times and duration I was going to the gents toilet. I've gotten over that now, but again I was aware of everyone staring at my crotch. Interestingly enough, Lady C worried about it more than I did. Since I got the metal cage that self consciousness has completely passed.

12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Almost two weeks since my last update.

Main reason that is my health. Don't know what triggered it but gave symptoms that put me on my back had very little energy or enthusiasm to do anything.

Things like that don't phase us, the cage is not even spoken about, doesn't need to be. But Lady C does realise I'm not feeling too good and she'll look after me.

Yesterday was about the first time for a while I was getting back to normal and today is an anniversary for us so it'll be a bottle of fizz to celebrate and who knows?

A

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  13. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So still trying to get back to normal, but found out that it was some prescription meds that were causing me to have a bad time. You know meds - these things that are meant to make you feel better. So I've stopped them and waiting for the side effects to wear off. After just a day of stopping I felt immediately better, probably as it was depressing me to be this way.

So as a bit of a treat we went out for dinner last night, did a few bars and ended up at the Casino. No kink but a well deserved treat for Lady C who's had to look after me. She got a few complements on her outfit which also pleased her. A nice night all round.

A

14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sunday morning, Lady C is not working today. We get to stay late in bed and just chill. I lean over to get some water from my bedside table. Lady C doesn't miss the opportunity to give me a playful slap on my ass.

I drink (had too much wine last night), and now refreshed, I'm told to lie down. Lady C wants to spank me more. A couple of dozen slaps, nothing I can't handle, in-fact its nice. Then it stops. I'm aware she's out of bed and got the bottom drawer open and comes back with something. TWACK! Its a strap, leather I think with the sensation. A dozen with this and I want it to stop and she does. It was nowhere near her hardest, but stingy none the less.

"What did you do that for?". "Because its been a while and I wanted to see a red strip on your ass". "And did you succeed in that?" "Yes, nice and red, nothing to worry about, i'll be gone too soon and I'll need to do it again".

"Now be a good boy and put a smile on my face".

And that was the perfect way to wake up on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

A

15. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wednesday. It's Lady C's day off. I leave work sharp just so we can enjoy some quality time together. She's made some Italian -mmmmm - except I really love cooking. It's ok I have to find a nice wine to go with the bolognaise.

Her finger snaps and I look at her trying to figure out what she wants. Ah, her glass is empty. "More of that please", she says.

I've obviously chosen well as normally she would have a single glass of red before getting back into her world of Chardonnay and crisp Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc's.

"You may have another glass too".

A

16. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Friday night and I'm going out tonight ( with Lady C's permission) for a colleague that's leaving our company. Won't be out long as I'm going to meet my eldest son and share a taxi back home.

So I was home, showered and basically just waiting until it was time to head to the bus stop. But it was just about the time that Lady C gets home from work. "What bus you getting" was her first question . When I said it wouldn't be for another 20 minutes she said that more than enough time for her to redden my ass.

"Get upstairs (to the bedroom) and get your ass bared ready for me". She's picked up her nail kit and looks like she's going to do a running repair on one, so she'll be a couple of minutes. "Move" she commands as I'm not in a hurry to get up there and leave my naked ass in the air cooling.

I get there, put the special frame we have on the bed, pull down my trousers and underwear before climbing onto the frame. Its serves a couple of purposes: it raises my ass to make for a better target; it has a couple of leather straps that quickly restrain the arms; there's a ratchet strap that pins me across my back making any movement impossible; there's also an attachment point to hook to my cock cage; and the padded centre piece you straddle forcing my legs apart. Lady C loves it. I'm immobile and she's got a perfect target.

As soon as she walks in, she picks up a tawse - probably the lightest one we have - and her voice changes. Its now serious and scolding me as she starts swinging the tawse. "So, you're going into town and leaving me all alone? Well this should remind you of me every time you sit on a bar stool and that long journey into town on the bus". And so it continues, another couple of strokes, another comment. "Do you think I could do harder?", she asks. "I know you can, darling". And the next stroke crashes down, "And its I know you can, Lady C".

And then she stops, 32 strokes. I get up and put up my clothing. "Don't be late", she says and gives me a kiss. Pats my covered bum, smiling, saying "mmm, there's a fair bit of warmth there".

A

17. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Saturday afternoon.
    Lady C is is working today but it's an early finish. I'm on my way to meet her. The last thing she said this morning when she left was to say "don't be late".

Guess what? The bus I had planned sped by the stop as I approached. It was early. So I'm late. I guess it's going to the reverse of last night and I'll get my ass blistered when I get home.

A

18. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Tuesday evening.
    Went into town to collect Lady C after her late shift at work. As we get in I say to her "You're so spoiled". "As I should be" was her reply, "and you'd better remember that".

We go about our later than normal routine. I've already done a lot of prep for dinner, but get the oven on and put the food in to heat, potatoes are on the hob and good to start too. Lady C has taken her place at the dining table and happy for me to do what I need to.

I get her a glass of wine from the fridge, Chardonnay today, and serve it to her at the table before returning with place mats, cutlery, salt and pepper. Nothing is said, we know what each other needs to do. Don't get me wrong, Lady C does participate in making meals and other domestic tasks, but this is her 15 minutes of "her" time and is happy to read the latest news that Google is providing for her, or play some game on her 'phone.

Later we talk about what we're going to do at the weekend as her days off are Friday and Saturday and I have an early finish on a Friday. "Don't forget that", I mention pointing to the whiteboard which is counting down the days to a pending blowjob. "I wasn't, just make sure you behave or you'll be getting a big disappointment". "Oh, and you'll be getting a few spankings too before and after".

So that's that, a spanking afterwards always feels harsher after an orgasm. Don't know if its the testosterone or other hormones that are expelled, but I'm never in the mood and therefore it hurts more. Lady C knows this and knows her message will get through more efficiently.

A.

19. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Friday, 1830.
    "I want a body massage?", was the Lady's command.
    "Strict or sensual?".
    "Don't be stupid and get upstairs".

Candles are lit, clothes come up, music is streaming the local radio station which is gearing up for Friday night party hits.

Lady C gets her massage and we had a cuddle, then she tells me she wants me face down. She starts giving me playful slaps on the ass, then she gets onto me sitting astride me back. She then starts with both hands slapping my ass. "Now who's getting the strict massage?". She continues while the whole of Mel&Kim's "Respectable" plays on the radio.

It finishes but she hasn't and reaches behind where she's left the boudoir paddle hidden and resumes this time with the paddle whilst Rihanna's "We Found Love" plays. Not always in time to the beat, but double.

Another Friday night starts with fun.
    A

20. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wednesday 1230

After today, I'm going to take a break from CM as I've got a lot going on in my life that I have to focus on, in particular my health which is deteriorating on a daily basis.

This does not we're giving up kink, Femdom, Chastity or anything else. The cage will still be on, Lady C will still be the head of the household. She will also be my primary carer.

If you have me on some of the other global messaging solutions, I'll still be there and try and respond.

Cheers,
    A

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice