60 With issues

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jaxplayer, Dec 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Jaxplayer

Jaxplayer New member

Professional
    US
    Local Time:
    3:28 PM
    So I’m on my longest forced/controlled lock period yet. My 60th day was yesterday with no releases at all. Idk if it was just mental or what but all the sudden this urge to get it off hit me. This feeling was intense and difficult to manage. Later the same day it started leaking a lot. I informed my KH (wife) and she laughed and said too bad. The urge is still present but not as strong as it was. Anyone else experience this at the two month period?

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    I've never been much of a leaker. I'm dry as the Gobi dessert compared to some on here. I've found the desires to "get out" ebb and flow for me. Consistently day 3 to day 14 are almost always the worst. I've heard some say this due to chemicals our bodies produce after an orgasm. After that it's been mainly psychological and I've never linked it to a specific time or event. One day I remember waking up and thinking oh crap, what if I get run over by a bus today and I haven't orgasmed in three months? What am I waiting for? We need to deal with this now! Sometimes I just get grumpy. My wife is ignoring me and I feel locked and abandoned and resentful and I want out. Orgasm denial messes with you in weird ways an it as likely to hit on day 6, 60 or if you get that far 600.

3. keyheld

keyheld Member

Hampshire, UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:28 PM
    Not really experienced this feeling. I find after 6 weeks I get into the groove.

4. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    If you do happen to leak a lot during a denial period you will I think generally find that it works for both you and your KH in ways that are both positive and mutual.
    You get a reduced need to cum with no lessening of desire.
    Your frustration is maintained but the iminent danger of an 'accident is much reduced.
    Your increasingly more often bouts of horniness are maintained enhancing your headfuck of wanting to cum now and wanting to continue to be denied.

Win Win for you both

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:28 PM
    well you cud go and ask your Mistress if you cud be milked and then that migt stop it a bit.

6. lockednkept

lockednkept New member

Local Time:
    2:28 PM
    When we started chastity I would leak just thinking of being in chastity. I would want out as much as I wanted in. Now that was years ago, with time I find myself more comfortable in my device than out. After the first 3-10 days my body gets in the groove.

Some will have those days, no matter how many days/months in, where you feel you want out. That's when the chastity really becomes "real". I have had those days... being able to get past them helped me enjoy my chastity more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice