24/7 Chastity Cage Cleaning Tips - Sharing Mine and Curious About Others

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by FetishDynasty, Nov 29, 2020.

?

Are you allowed to remove your cage for cleaning on a regular basis?

1. Yes

60.3%
  2. No

39.7%
Random Thread
  1. FetishDynasty

FetishDynasty Active member

Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    I am curious about how others locked in chastity 24/7 clean and maintain a healthy groinal region. I am closing in on 3 months of 24/7 entrapment in a Rigid Chastity Modular No. 5 cage (can't say enough about the quality, truly top notch) and I always wonder about men who say they are allowed to remove their cage for cleaning and shaving. I have had to figure out how to do these things while caged and so far it is working really well.

For shaving, I just lather up and start scraping (gently), pulling my scrotum around here and there to get at the hard to reach places. I also use a beard trimmer to get the hairs I miss in the shower. It's a constant battle but one I was already used to having been ordered to remain hairless at all times going back a couple years.

For cleaning, I have a routine that also works really well. I soap up and manage to push the suds inside the cage tube with my pinky finger. I then take a small tooth brush, put some soap on it, and then slide it inside the cage so I can scrub the inner part of the tube and remove any dead skin or schmutz (that's a technical term if you didn't know) from the steel. The Rigid cage I am wearing has a separate inner rod that goes through my PA piercing and I also scrub around this area with the toothbrush which feels incredible. If anyone has ever worn a cast for a while you know how good it felt to insert something in there and scratch lol It's the closest feeling to pleasure I can manage right now.

When it comes time to rinse the soap out, I use a plastic chop stick to pry my skin away from the insides of the cage to allow water from the shower head to pour in. I do this every time I shower regardless of whether I use the brush.

I have asked my wife a few times to do a "smell test" and she says it smells like me, in other words, nothing. Just natural skin smell.

What routines have you had to adopt for staying clean and well shorn (if this is something you do as well)?

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Soap on pinky as you describe followed by Waterpic hand wand on medium. Blow dry and the run q tip around insidr.

Hair removal is with Nair Sensitive for 20+ minutes, down to 1x/mo.

FetishDynasty likes this.
  3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I take mine off everyday when I take a shower and clean it. That is up to her though if that changes.

Sidenote: I don't know or even want to think about what would happen if I was caught fooling around with myself in the shower... so it isn't even a thought.

4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:08 PM
    I just shower? Helps that I have a fairly open cage format device.

NsToy likes this.
  5. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    MCN contender is a very open design. I'm secured with a PA. Soap up and pull my penis out as much as I can. Work my pinky around inside and then rinse off. A qtip after a hot shower gets any bits from where the bars meet up.

I rarely clean shave. I get terrible irritation from shaving. I use my trimmers and just work around the cage. I was using hair removal cream when I was allowed to remove the cage for cleaning.

6. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I use a water pik, Q tips to scrub with and dry. Shave with a beard trimmer. Been doing it that way for 3 years now. Wife dosen't allow her cage to be removed for any reason period.

Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I self-lock so remove cage when I shower. I could leave in place, as i've cleaned it while still wearing it before. Main concern is making sure it is dry afterwards. Now if had someone to hold my keys i'd work out a better system for washing and drying.

J.D. and homebody like this.
  8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    4:08 PM
    I'm uncut and in a Queens Keep. I use a cotton bud to push my foreskin back before getting in the shower. Wash everything with shower gel, then a little antibacterial soap. Rinse off, push foreskin back in place and apply more antibacterial soap, making sure it gets everywhere. Good rinse and then out and dry off. In the bedroom I push my foreskin back again dry properly with a hair dryer (gently). When dry and inspected I apply a little antibacterial powder and push my foreskin forward. Repeat the drying of the rest and check over. If the underside appears a little red, I apply antifungal cream and powder. If not then just a little powder. Works for me. My cage needs a good clean every 3-6 months as we live in a hard water area. This is done overnight. I'm not left free though as Mrs Chaste insists I put on my Cherrykeeper. We use that for holidays involving air travel!

Headtrip and FetishDynasty like this.
  9. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    Such a different set of things to consider with an uncircumcised penis. I was circumcised as an infant so I don’t know anything else. My young son is uncircumcised so I need to be mindful of teaching him how to stay clean.

JackStrap likes this.
  10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    MCN Contender with ring. I just lather up, rinse with the handheld shower head, and go on about my business. I've gone months with no release and no problems.

Lakeman and Rectrix like this.
  11. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    I am in an open-wire metal mini-cage, so fairly easy to keep clean without unlocking. I use soap and a shaving brush to work all around the bars and ring of my cage, followed by a strong rinse with the hand-held attachment in our shower.

Mistress unlocks me for a deep cleaning about once every 2 weeks, but she closely supervises this.

12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Especially if a future partner intends to keep him chaste!!!! :)

13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I am unlocked every 4-5 days now for washing I have a tightish foreskin, and now wearing a enclosed tube device I can’t get to clean properly while locked.

14. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Don't remove cage.
    Have a fairly open metal barred cage so hang over the sink for a splash, in the shower for a wash or in the bath for a soak.

And I don't worry about the padlock, have bathed and swum in the sea with it and never a problem, it would be easily broken off it it ever jammed.

15. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Also in a Contender here. The fairly open cage makes clearing pretty easy. i just lather up well with soap in the shower daily and rinse. Blow drying after the shower for drying works well for me, but sometimes i put a folded tissue between cage and balls for a while to help soak up moisture.

For shaving, most areas can be taken care of with careful pulling the skin tight on the sack and with moving the base ring & even cage around.

16. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I am in a MM Jailbird. All I need to do is wash in the shower. Shave if I get out for sex.

17. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i don know how anybody can clean and shave proper if you cant have your cage tooked off for a teeny bit.

18. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    I am not allowed to even touch my cage / belt... but my wife is washing my little one regularly while I am blindfolded and my hands are bounded...she even shaved me...during this procedure I am mostly not allowed to have an errection...

last time because of long time without orgasm I couldn’t manage and got errected during she was washing it realy tender...I was very afraid of her reaction as I felt the blood went into my little one...

to my suprise this time she just smiled, gave it a little and realy tender stroke and whispered in my ear „erections are not for people who spend their life in cages and pantys...after that she gave me a kiss, counted slowly to 10 and looked me so long in my eyes as it got soft again...

she than changed to my neosteel belt and after closing she whispered again „next time you will be in big trouble and now do your chores“ followed by a claps on my booty

ugams, Shavedman77, JackStrap and 4 others like this.
  19. FetishDynasty

Local Time:
    It can be done. Takes a bit of effort but not much. Probably depends on the cage design as well.

20. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    The last time I was out of my cage was 9/30/2020, the night before Locktober. My cage is metal and allows for easy cleaning and other hygiene. Hair removal is a little trickier, but we use creams that do allow easy hair removal. I have gone 100 days once and there were no issues.

Being cut make it easier and under normal circumstances I do get let out every 7 or 14 days. If anything extra is needed, that’s when I get it done. During long term, showering 2X a day allows me to stay nice and clean.

21. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    4:08 AM
    I'm allowed 5 minutes every month to remove have a proper inspection and clean and back on .mine is a jailbird so cleaning is not to hard and I am uncut although I have skin pulled back a bit it always seems to be very clean when I get my monthly check
    I do have a awesome bath brush small size and use that every morning in the shower so seems to all work fine

22. UnderHerEye

UnderHerEye Member

Local Time:
    I wear a MM Pet Trap which has very limited access. I use disposable foam tip printer cleaning swabs with soapy water to clean up every day in the shower.

23. MadameJs_boo

MadameJs_boo Active member

Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    I usually wear a resin or hard plastic device and so regular cleaning is necessary during longer-term lock up periods. My Mistress permits me to be unlocked for a thorough cleaning during shower time every other day or so.

Trimming the hair works best for me and I avoid shaving completely. The reason being is that the skin and pores when the hairs begin to grow back is absolutely irritating.

As for caged cleaning (such as when either my Mistress or I are away), a removable/adjustable shower head (like, the type on the flexible hose) is a Godsend and makes cleaning a synch.

For caged cleanings during the day (if you deem them necessary) or whenever you feel the need to "freshen up", buy yourself a spray bottle, preferably with a nozzle tip, Also, make Q-Tips your best friend!

24. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I have a licked in lust vice mini I am allowed to remove it on Sunday evening to clean fully other than that it stays 24/7. When my ht4nub shows I will change out devices every Sunday. The cleanings are not supervised. But I am not willing to get caught doing something I should not during the cleaning.

25. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    well this hits the point. :+1:

FetishDynasty and Headtrip like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice