20 weeks lock down and 20 kilos to go

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by uniquerubique, Jan 7, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. uniquerubique

uniquerubique Member

Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    11:26 AM
    The CB-6000s finally arrived this morning(after being delayed for several days).

I have made preparations and even compiled an instruction booklet for my wife on how to act and what to do.
    [​IMG]

We have spent several nights talking about the general benefits of me wearing a cage, not only the weight loss thing. The weight loss thing was what made her interested in doing this journey with me in the first place, but since we started talking more about it - it seems as she is getting different mindset. She likes the fact that she could make me do stuff without nagging(like doing chores) due to the punishment system we’ve agreed to.

Anyway, there will be lots of more time to talk about our arrangements during the next 134 days. Because it starts today - Unique Rubique is finally locked up. Like I said, the new CB-6000s should have arrived several days ago, but since it finally arrived this morning - instead of waiting for my wife to come home from work and put it on for me, I wanted to try on how it fitted. It fits like a glove, it really feels comfortable so I sent a message to my wife that it feels comfortable and I also sent a picture of the keys. I didn’t expect her to be angry - it took me by surprise. She wanted to put it on the first time. I asked if I should take it off again, she said No, but that only she will do it in the future. The plan is that the cage will come off for a few minutes once a week (while I’m in hand cuffs) for 20 weeks straight.
    The weight loss program starts tonight with the official weigh in and I will be reporting back her at least once a week on the progress.

My (maybe not so) secret mission with this weight loss program is that I want to train my vanilla wife to get more dominant and maybe, just maybe, one day transition over to a FLR. I know, I know: BCWYWF! :) Today I feel I control too much of my life... both at work and at home, it’s not strange that I long for someone controlling me.

I’ll upload pictures of my weight loss journey as we go

Attached Files:

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  2. uniquerubique

uniquerubique Member

Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    First Weigh In. Me and my wife has put the kids to bed and we’re standing in the living room.

“Take off your clothes already” she says impatiently.
    It’s weigh in time so I start walking to the bathroom where the scale is, but she stops me
    “Take off your clothes“
    I’m not used to seeing her like this. It’s strange, I mean, we’ve been married for 8 years, but this is the first time I feel a bit embarrassed to show myself naked in front of her. It’s the first time she sees the cage.
    She inspects me and the cage for a while.
    “Does it hurt you?” she asks with a bit of concern in her voice.
    It really doesn’t, the CB6000s is so much more comfortable than the CB2000 I wore briefly many years ago.
    She fetches the scale and I weigh myself. 96,1Kg. It’s lower than I expected, but still way to high.
    “You have 8 days to loose 1kg” she says.
    She has already changed the rules. We had agreed on 7 days, but now my first chance of freedom is in 8 days.
    “Go to bed!” she commands and I just do as she says. This is so out of character for us - and I like it.

I wait for her in bed and she shows up 45 minutes later wearing just her panties. I can’t believe how turned on I am with my wife, today more than ever. I suck on her breasts for a while, but when I try to go down on her she says that I’m not allowed.
    “In fact, we need to sleep now“
    This may sound strange to you, but I got so happy to hear that I wasn’t allowed to lick her or that I was ordered to sleep.
    I begged her to let me lick her, but she said:
    “No, and I won’t unlock you”.
    She has the key on her key chain that’s always with her. The spare key is frozen in a 1,5 liter PET-bottle in the freezer.

I’m in bed right now and she’s sleeping, but I’m to excited to sleep. I need to focus on loosing that kilo now.
    If I don’t succeed there will be a punishment. The punishments we have discussed are; while being tied up in the shower 1) getting a “Start, sudden stop and ignore“-treatment 2) Edging 3) Ruined Orgasm.... all three alternatives ends with a cold shower and then locked up again. I really want to avoid that. I need to focus.

// Unique

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:26 AM
    good luck, hope it goes well

4. uniquerubique

uniquerubique Member

Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    #4 uniquerubique, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Oh wow! I didn’t mean to completely stop updating this thread. The project has certainly continued and with some success too! The first 10 weeks went exactly as planned. I ate better, I exercised and I kept loosing 1kg or more per week. We decided to take a break from the routines though since we moved to a new house and the move took most of our time for about a month.

I pretty much stayed the same weight during that month (which was good), but the we decided to start again. As soon as I put on the cage again and especially after my wife hid both keys from me I went in to “pre cum” mentality. We had worked so hard with the move that we hadn’t really spent time with each other. Her, much more playful all of a sudden: teasing me and laughing when she saw me squirm. Me, wanting to cuddle with her and please her in various ways - all the time.

From a weight perspective, “Week 11” was a disaster. I only lost 0,1kg and I received my first punishment which wasn’t so tough that I was fearing. She said she understood that it was tough to start again and let me off with a warning and no release until I lost the weekly weight that we had agreed on. Until that day, my maximum time in a cage had been 8 days and now I was looking at 12 days. I had a strange mix of emotions. I was sad and excited at the same time.

For the following Weigh-in ceremony which is always on a Friday night, I was nervous. I had tried the best I could to be healthy, but work really piled up on me so I wasn’t sure. I haven’t had access to the bathroom scale so when I stood on the scale and my wife told me I had lost 1,5kg(~3lbs) I was overjoyed. I was finally let out and I was rewarded plenty! I got the entire weekend off and I slacked off and had bad food. When the cage was back on on Monday I almost knew I was going to fail for the next Friday weigh-in. I felt like last week’s hard work had gone to waste and that I only had 5 days to get even and then loose another kilo. When Friday came, my wife announced that I was basically at the same weight S the week before. She yelled at me. She had expected me to succeed so she was genuinely disappointed ☹️. She just told me tonget dressed and basically ordered me around the house for the rest of that weekend- including telling me when I had enough food or if I hadn’t exercised enough. That was my last fail so far. I’m currently at 83,7kg (picture in my gallery) and it’s going very good. I hope to make another update on my weight loss journey in a few weeks.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    It takes lots of effort, each week and each day. I've done this too, but without help of chastity :), so know what your challenges are. Stay strong and good luck.

uniquerubique likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice