1st time steel belt buyer questions.

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by imperium2k, May 15, 2011.

1. imperium2k

imperium2k Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Hello all!
    I'm seeking a little advice from the community. My wife and I are intreeged by the idea of getting a full belt. We currently have a CB-6000 which we dabble with about once a month for apx5-10 days straight. I like it alright except for the ability to pull out, and the tugging at the balls in the morning and during partial erections. So we've been doing some shopping and are considering trying a My-steel total system,however I thought I'd ask the community about them or have one of you enthusiasts recommend something my concerns/questions are:

1. Looking for comfort, something that can be worn for 1 week to a month without any issues.

2. I think I want something with a tube. Are there pros and cons to this?

3. This one is going to sound dumb... but where do your testicals go? are the just pressed up against your body? or do the shields form a cup around them a little away from your body?

4. Something that is slightly adjustable maybe an inch or 2.

5. Lastly staying around the 700-900 US$ range with a decent delivery time. Really not wanting to wait 6-8 weeks like I'v seen some sights advertised.

Thanks all!

2. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Since 2004, having worn three different Neosteel belts and three different Lori's tubes i will share my experience and try to answer your questions the best i can.

<<<1. Looking for comfort, something that can be worn for 1 week to a month without any issues.>>>
    Comfort is based on accurate measurements and the adjustment period for bending and tweaking here and there. Start slow and wear whatever device you decide upon for short periods of time and extend them as you progress. i was given by my Wife/KH a month to adjust to the belt, but i took every advantage when the belt was removed after that to bend and tweak. (a little goes a long way)
    longest in the Neosteel without it being removed was six weeks, with two showers a day and a soak in MsL's tube every other day.
    longest in the Loris was just over three months, same cleaning, but i used a q-tip with isopropyl alcohol every three or four days.
    i really feel it's best if the full belt can be removed at least once a week, but MsL makes that call, and She does not put up with any bad odors.

<<<2. I think I want something with a tube. Are there pros and cons to this?>>>
    all three of the Neosteel belts i've worn have had a tube.
    but if you are referring to a metal tube like the chastity tube from Ms Lori Lancer i can tell you measurement is just as important.
    having worn the cb6000 you should know what size testes ring to get. ( if you're concerned about the piercing it's easy and there's only a poke that lasts less than a second and doesn't hurt that much)
    Pros = i prefer the full belt. once you get use to it it feels like a second skin and you can't see your penis, feel it, touch it, or get any kind of stimulation. in the Lori's tube i become very frustrated, it's there, i can touch the tip, grab the whole thing, shake it, and it drives me crazy. if that's the object then all the better

Cons = the full belts are very pricey, and a full commitment is needed on both your parts, and the Lori's can take three months and over.

Don't be in a hurry. Once you're locked, comfortable and secure, you'll be glad you took the time, and then you'll really want out. Love / Hate thing.
    MsL says i crave chastity, but want and orgasm. Only one of those is in the picture for this year.

<<<3. This one is going to sound dumb... but where do your testicals go? are the just pressed up against your body? or do the shields form a cup around them a little away from your body?>>>
    That depends on the type of belt.
    on my Masterpiece neosteel module the testes go behind the front shield.
    on the neosteel ARCH they are divided and sit to the side and in front (kind of looks funny, MsL says i look like a girl)

<<<4. Something that is slightly adjustable maybe an inch or 2.>>>
    Neosteel makes the waist band with =/- 1/2 cm adjustment which comes out to a 20 -30 pound variable
    the one i have does not have this. the measurement i found that worked well was take your regular waist size and subtract two inches. this is only if you are getting a hip band type.

the neosteel ARCH has 1 cm adjustment where it secures to the waistband

<<<5. Lastly staying around the 700-900 US$ range with a decent delivery time. Really not wanting to wait 6-8 weeks like I'v seen some sights advertised.>>>
    you are close to the price and the last two neosteel belts i've purchased have taken close to 5 weeks from order to my door.

i would have to add, my Wife and i decided on a full belt because security and comfort were # 1 and 2. MsL does NOT like anything plastic. She calls them practice toys.
    She does love the looks of stainless steel.

lastly, i have never been able to escape or orgasm in either the Lori's or the Neosteel -ugh, and i have tried everything, MsL does know this too.

i hope this has helped a little
    dc{MsL}

Attached Files:

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    Hi Imperium2k. I will do my best to answer your questions. Although I wear a Neosteel She-Male Sports belt, so I can't comment on the Mysteel brand.
    I like to remove for a good cleaning every 3-4 days, but can be lock right back on. During the days of lock up, I shower sometimes twice a day, just to keep things as clean as possible. And using the bathroom for #2 just before one of the showers helps with clean up. I also like doing a quick enema during the shower so it all gets clean.
    I think all have a tube of some sorts. So open at the bottom, some not. I have the climate tube option, with little hole for ventilation. Took some time to get use too, but now not a problem unless aroused. Then some skin will poke out and the wifes finger nails while shes playing with "her toy" can be eye opening.
    Your testicals just find a spot next to the tube and sit there waiting till they get the chance to work again. One on each side of the tube. You will have to work on keeping them there, they like to move from one side to the other, or both on one side. You will know soon as you set up or down. Let me tell you, you will!!!
    Not sure about that, Neosteel does make a adjusting belt now, not to sure on amount. But once you get use to it, you will know if your gaining weight really fast. As the steel doesn't give and you will, in to dieting!!
    Just remember you get what you pay for, and it takes some time for a custom belt to be made to your specifications. Mine was just over 1200.00 and took the 6 weeks to the day. But is the best sex toy we have boughten. Get the most use, and never let me out or her down!!!

Enjoy your shopping that is some of the fun of finding the right belt for you. Once you've desided, I for one think you will love it as much as the rest of us full belted ones. Well at least your wife will!!

Sincerely, Missy Tanya

4. Swesub

Swesub Member

Local Time:
    5:06 AM
    Well i cant ansver all your questions yet because iam wating for my belt... I went for a
    Chastity belt ERGOslim - TOTAL System for men

The cost is a round 800 US$ exl shipping

The crotch band is also adjustable. The wearer is locked in addition, by the precisely manufactured parts surely, has the possibility of adjusting weight fluctuations. The waist/hip belt can be adjusted with simple handles in the opened condition over up to 3 cm of far and/or up to 3.0 cm more closely. Further is a second lock system from the chastity belt at the crotch band, where you have the possibility, the crotch volume around 1,5 cm of far and/or 1.5 cm to fit tightly.

- Standard delivery time from 2-3 weeks
    - Express delivery service from dispatch within 5 days

I made this choice just because the delevri time is not to long, the belt loock comfortable and the total system
    has the possibility of adjusting both around the hip and crotch.

My steel confimed the order in 4 hour and sent me the measurment instuktion and confirmd the paymant and confirmd the measurment all in 24 hours from that i sent them in.

I did my order 18/5 2011 so I dont know if they live up to the delivery time, i dont know if the belt will fit but if I didmy measurment right it will and the mesaurment was not to dificult I think

What I can understand is that the costumer support is very good

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice