How does your discipline work?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Houseboy42, Nov 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Houseboy42

Houseboy42 Member

Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Do you have any kind of formal discipline in your relationship? How does it work? Do you have a long list of specific rules or is it more casual than that?

Also, how is discipline enforced? Are punishments applied such as a longer stay in chastity or do you use something else like corporal punishment or a loss of privileges?

Finally, for extra credit, how do you deal with the implied catch-22? What I mean is if I, as a submissive, want to be punished, then it’s not really a punishment is it or is it? What do you think?

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I shouldn’t really answer but for us, if I disappoint her, I know it. It’s not physical. It’s emotional. There’s no yelling or screaming. She’s stern and confident in her control. I’m more like a humanely trained puppy dog than the fantasy/scene based dynamics.

We don’t have corporal punishment per se. But maybe we have arbitrary discipline? She can and does spank my ass, thighs and balls at any time... only to assert her position. I’m not humiliated but she does keep me “little” and submissive.

She has raised expectations of me, rather than taken away privileges. I feel like we’re in an FLR but it’s subtle.

It’s hard to describe. Harder to film. Ha.

Yes, being bratty or angling for a spanking can be fun or annoying. I try not to annoy. :)

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    My madam has quite a list of specific rules, and it is constantly being added to and amended, my chastity is 24/7 and I am only permitted release when I have been exceptionally good, ( so far I haven’t for almost 2 years) sometimes it is corporal punishment, but mostly it is a loss of privileges.
    but if madam wants to physically discipline me, then she will always opt for the shocker.

Sexy Slave 69 and Houseboy42 like this.
  4. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    My punishment for displeasing her is verbal humiliation, followed by her ignoring me.

Houseboy42 likes this.
  5. Jmad456

Jmad456 Member

Tennessee
    Local Time:
    Discipline is imposed randomly either for a specific infraction or a long drawn out, restrained session. If she’s feeling generous I will get a nice warm up- if not it’s straight to the big wooden paddle. Or if really being punished , hard strikes with the plastic cane that whip around and feel like someone is holding a lighter on me. Of course I enjoy later when surveying the damage but during it is not pleasant at all. Point being- they can take you out of sub space real quick with the right hit and make you wish you never asked for it.

Rectrix and Houseboy42 like this.
  6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    There are no rules, it's her prerogative. And, I don't want to go there.

Rectrix likes this.
  7. lockeddown30

lockeddown30 Member

Local Time:
    3:36 PM
    Rules
    1. No arguing. I will lose so there is no point in frustrating each other. Arguing is to be shushed with a finger to the mouth or a command to shut up

2. No Consulting. You work extremely hard to hold our world together during the week. If something is not perfect, I don’t need to ask you about it.

3. No yelling

4. No Complaining inside or outside of the house. A lot of work is done to make the household run. Be grateful.

5. No doing things last minute when we are trying to leave the house. All efforts need to be directed to helping the family leave the house. There are specific times for garden and house maintenance.

6. Always eat with the proper manners. Chewing with mouth open or failing to get a napkin out of laziness is unacceptable.

7. Always be seated at the breakfast table by 9:40 on Weekends. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. All things that could delay sitting down together can be done after breakfast.

8. Always be gracious to any guest that is invited to the house. A positive attitude shows that I appreciate our relationship. Negativity is not allowed.

9. Always respond with yes when given a task. When told to do something, do not delay. Answer yes within 3 seconds.

10. Always come immediately when called. I must arrive within 10 seconds.

11. Always receive permission before using time to complete projects. There may be something more important that needs to be done.

12. Always take care of eating habits to be in the best possible shape. =Junk Food will result in eating double the quantity of an unappetizing food. An acceptable range is between 80 kg. and 83 kg. If outside the range, I will give up control of my own diet.

13. Always keep a food diary and post everything

14. Always clean up after all meals except Saturday breakfast

15. Always give accurate estimates of time to complete a task. Everything is not 10 minutes or 15 minutes. I must give accurate estimates so that things can be planned appropriately.

16. Always do everything possible to extend weekend sleep time. Walks, playing with the girls or getting an early start on breakfast are all things that will provide more peaceful early morning hours.

17. Always give suggestions regarding meals when asked. When suggesting, beef and broccoli comes last. Suggesting and eating cuisines that are appreciated by Jes will become the new normal whenever possible and within the diet. (Indian, Lebanese, salads,)

18. Always strive for the most sleep during the week be in the best possible mental state. Coming home as a zombie is not fair and unacceptable.

19. Always maintain personal hygiene. Breath, flossing to prevent gums from bleeding, fingernails cleaned and shaped, toe nails clipped, routine haircuts and no dry skin. Be clean below the waist at all times.

20. Always ensure that all things that may be required for an outing are packed in the car (clothes, wipes, drinks, diapers)

21. Always receive permission prior to scheduling and making plans involving 1 or all of us.

22. Always communicate appropriately.

23. Always wear belt unless told otherwise

24. Never question where, when or why regarding pre-scheduled events that we attend. The events were scheduled with our best interests in mind. Smiling and friendly conversation is required. The goal is to have my actions reflect positively on you.

25. Never leave Chiluca with viene viene clothes. I am part of your personal brand and must represent it correctly.

26. Never get drunk without permission. I must seek permission after 2 alcoholic drinks.

27. Never bring glass bottles into the bedroom

28. Never set cups or plates on the tv room floor

29. Never make unnecessary noise in the kitchen

30. Do not swear in a negative manner

31. Make the bed

Punishments

Spanking is the go to. But there are others that are others that she can choose from

Eat something super healthy and bland as hell – like boiled mushy cauliflower.

· Kneel on uncooked rice for 3 minutes and then clean it up

· Force a (short) cold shower on them

· Food and drink restrictions

· Bathroom privilege restrictions

· Wash mouth out with soap. A submissive’s mouth shouldn’t be dirty

· Write An Apology Letter. Make him think about what he did and the issues it caused

· Hair Pulling- This can be used to focus on what he needs to fix

· Face Slapping This get immediate attention and can be done as soft or hard as necessary

· If you don’t like what he has to say, prohibit him from speaking for a specific duration of time. Failure to comply will result in a more strict punishment

· When eating out, choose his meals for him, and be the one to give the waiter the order

· Insist that he sit down when using the toilet to pee. This prevents unnecessary messes

· If he talks back to you and disrespects you, spit in his face. This will serve as a reality check

8. Obsequious_Nova

Obsequious_Nova Active member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    The go to is spanking. She has multiple hairbrushes, a wooden spoon and a hard rubber cane. I hate the cane...

She usually has me face down on the bed and often holds me in place with one hand gripping my neck. Sometimes it's just maintenance and doesn't last too long, if its punishment time I get to count out the strikes. If I miss counting one out loud fast enough that strike doesn't count against the total.

I'm due for an actual punishment...50...I am not looking forward to this experience. Luckily my family is here over Thanksgiving, although it is just delaying the inevitable.

Houseboy42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice