Who else hates being unlocked?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Oct 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    3:13 PM
    I've come to discover, now that I've got a device that I can comfortably, and stealthily wear outside, and I can wear it to bed......that I don't like being unlocked. Every now and then, there's a skin damage issue that my keyholder requires me to unlock for (I wear a metal ring behind the glans as a stand in, but it's not the same) a while till it heals. Either the ring managed to grip the skin enough to rub it raw, probably while sleeping and it moving around, especially with morning wood (which I get far less if unlocked, go figure) or the locating pins have just enough play to pinch and break the skin while stomach sleeping. Either way, I had to unlock yesterday.

I had actual anxiety at bed time, that I might wake with unlocked morning wood. Largely because not having unlocked erections is a big part of our rules and dynamic, and I now feel about as bad for having one, as I would if I was weak, and masturbated.....Also, because I'd get the offending parts soundly beaten if I did. My wife and I are meeting my keyholder for an evening event tonight, and I'm dreading having to be unlocked.

I remember a time when it was harder to be locked, and freedom was the exciting part. Suddenly I'm a guy who prefers the snug, safe feeling of the cage to having parts flopping around loose. Anyone else have those moments where you realize that you prefer chastity to freedom? Not just crave it for a period, but prefer it on a day to day basis, and being unlocked is uncomfortable?

Rectrix likes this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    I had a day last week where i was necessarily unlocked (assistance in Court) after a near 6 month lockup when the device stayed on the whole time. It felt very odd and stangely discomforting and when relocked in the evening things felt right again. So like you "safe" is a good description, but "right" is closer to the feeling I experienced.

Rectrix and Finn-egan like this.
  3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have only been locked for about 3 months now. My Wife & I are rookies at this. But I really don't like the feeling of being uncaged now. I might be lucky, but I only had 2-3 nights where I had a hard time sleeping. Now, I sleep like a baby. I do use a CPAP machine at night, but it hasn't stopped me from having good sleeps. I have had my cage off a few days for some outside work...But when I'm done, I'm looking for my cage to get right back into it...Most days, I forget all about it now.

4. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    I'm so used to it being on 24/7 that it feels wrong when my cage isn't on. Kind of like wearing a shoe without a sock. Also I've found that after extended periods of lockup and then I'm freed for a day or two the stimulation from rubbing on my underwear is enough to get me hard lol. So no I don't really care to be unlocked until she's ready to use me.

Chaste J. likes this.
  5. Robinoh

Robinoh Active member

Local Time:
    1:13 PM
    I am not locked up all the time for a variety of reasons but when I’ve gone a few a days without it absolutely feels like something is off or missing and I really look forward to being locked up again. It seems to have become a real part of who I am. And I’m good with that!

6. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I unlock for travel and places where it is practical due to metal detectors or medical visits. My wife has only recently become strict about locking me up on a consistent basis which is great.

I think it becomes second nature to be locked up once you have experienced it and feels uncomfortable or strange when you aren't locked. I see chastity and her control as a symbol of her love for me so as others have suggested in the past, it becomes your second wedding ring.

Rectrix and Robinoh like this.
  7. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Yup. My self-imposed rules are a little different than probably most of the folks here but since I started this little adventure, I've tried to keep a cage on with the exception of work and any serious discomfort.

I just switched to a metal cage and it's weight has been a little rough on my testes. I woke up this morning around 2 a.m. and my balls really ached. Off it came and as I laid in bed I felt really guilty and a little naked. I thought about putting my Holy Trainer clone on but instead rolled over an tried to sleep. About an hour later I was up and caged in metal.

Wore it until it was time to shower and head to work. Within minutes of returning home, it was back on as it is now. The world is right.

Robinoh likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice