The first 24 hours

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Just_Jake, Sep 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Just_Jake

Just_Jake Active member

Upstate New York
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    So... Chastity and wearing a cock cage in the past couple months has become an exciting facet of the sex life of my wife and I. Today is the first time that I have remained locked for over 24 hours, I find that I enjoy wearing my cage over her cock, more and more. The experience is becoming seared into my mind and I find myself craving more.

Submission is not something I have ever explored in a relationship, and now making the switch, becoming the bottom, I find myself realizing that I have always craved this role.

Part of it has to do with the heavy sensation of the cage, it feels like my cock is being cradled by my Queen whenever I wear it. I love it. I can't think of anyone other than her. The cage has just given us an opportunity to swap dominant sexual roles, and makes everyday feel like one long drawn out session of foreplay. Now, after my first 24 hours left locked, I'm finding the idea of being left locked and under her complete control even more appealing.

I enjoy and benefit greatly from yielding authority at home, FLR has become inoculated into our relationship. I work in a profession that requires mental presence and a lot of leadership, so becoming he who obeys at home is becoming a wonderful release for me. I enjoy the feeling of the cage under my clothes while at work. A hidden sexy secret.

I have noticed in the past weeks what my submission has done for our relationship, and there is no turning back now. My Queen is my keyholder, and I expect much more to come of this amazing, yet still fairly new experience.

Rectrix, MadameJs_boo, taped2 and 6 others like this.
  2. Socalsubby

Socalsubby Collared submissive to my wife / KH

Western US
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    Sounds like a great start! Congrats on the new journey.

3. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Sounds like it fits for you. How does wife like it? Is she okay with taking the lead? Just make sure she is enjoying it as much if not more than you. Good luck and keep us posted.

sissy veronique and Socalsubby like this.
  5. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Not so bad, is it :D

6. Just_Jake

Just_Jake Active member

Upstate New York
    Local Time:
    She is definitely enjoying the role, becoming more dominant, making demands, telling me what to do rather than asking. She enjoys wearing my key openly on a chain along her neck. She is becoming more sexually aggressive and is placing her own pleasure above mine. I think that she loves it in complete honesty, it is fast becoming more than casual play.

7. Just_Jake

Just_Jake Active member

Upstate New York
    Local Time:
    Not at all! I am fast begining to love it.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Well then, buckle up and enjoy the ride. Sounds like she is the one steering the way.

9. Just_Jake

Just_Jake Active member

Upstate New York
    Local Time:
    The experience of validation found on this site is amazing. Glad I found my way.

Isopropylforyou and Socalsubby like this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    This is just how I felt when I was first locked 24/7 for my madam, the feeling of the cage was a constant reminder of her, and of her control and ownership of me. It was and still is such a feeling of belonging and contentment.

11. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good for you guys. Enjoy. I too work outside of the home and have to be very Alpha in my job, but I openly submit to my Goddess, and Her only.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

attistoC and Guest 2217 like this.
  12. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    My first experience at being dominated was with a Lady I lived with for 7 years. She used a cane on my butt to show her dominance . Outside of the home I acted macho, but it wasn't the real me! One day at a sex shop . a Lady mentioned kinky gatherings , and we attended the bar that had the second friday of the month as kinky nights. I enjoyed being her sub, and at parties later in the night I was her foot stool. She had me kneel on all 4's and she leaned back in her chair with her feet on my back. My Lady contributed to the conversations ,and often suggested ways to train a sub. I loved the humiliation as I knelt there with her feet on my back. It was only at those group meetings and gatherings that I was the real me. Sadly that relationship ended in 2009.
    2 years later I placed an ad on CL, and met a true sadist, who I have been seeing ever since . She loves whipping me, and having me beg to lick the soles of her shoes . Verbal abuse and humiliation are normal for my Lady .
    She is very guarded ,and keeps everything in strict privacy . At times he has had be strip and roll in the snow, or kneel pants down with my face in the snowbank on the edge of the road while she whips my butt, but only after first being sure no one is near .
    I very much would like to be seen as her sub in public, but it's not going to happen.

attistoC and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  13. Just_Jake

Just_Jake Active member

Upstate New York
    Local Time:
    Well... the first 24 turned into 36 hours, my first time caged for that long. She made me join her in the bath last night, and after making me shave her legs, she unlocked me and let her cock out of it's cage. We enjoyed an amazing 69 after our bath together, after she came from having her pussy eaten while she sucked and stroked her cock she rode her cock until she came again, telling me "don't you dare cum" while riding her now temporarily unlocked cock, then... the strap-on came out, she had me ride it, the same way she fucked me, having me climb on top of her, stroking her cock until I came. She didn't lock her cock back up, we made love again later in the night and I was allowed a 2nd orgasm. We cuddled up next to each other and slept fitfully for the rest of the night. This morning, she told me to clean up, lock up and "bring me my key". I was told how much she enjoyed herself, and then said that I will remained locked at least for the rest of the weekend unless she feels like playing with her cock again. I love it, I belong to her completely, and expect that I will be wearing my cage over her cock for as long as she likes. I don't think there is any turning back at this point. The cage will be in it's place longer and longer going forward. I could not be happier.

Rectrix, homebody, attistoC and 4 others like this.
  14. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    And with Locktober right around the corner, longer may come sooner than you think;)

Just_Jake likes this.
  15. Just_Jake

Just_Jake Active member

Upstate New York
    Local Time:
    So... it is now Monday, i have been locked up since this past Friday morning, I have now passed the 72 hour mark, I am pretty sure it is no longer voluntary and My Queen has taken to her role as my keyholder, not sure what her intentions are or how long I am going to be locked, but so far, her endless teasing, and her demands to be pleased is fast becoming my greatest obsession.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice