Allowed to jerk off but ended up with a ruined orgasm???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by VinnyDfl, Aug 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. VinnyDfl

VinnyDfl Active member

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    My wife wanted to reward me for being good when she was in bed sick for over two weeks. As usual she came in 30 seconds from the time she touched her pussy with her vibrator. Guys, if you are a premature ejaculator, marry a girl who comes fast like I did. She always came before I did and as a result I was able to give her multiple orgasms and then go down on her to taste our juices together. One night I gave her 17 orgasms in 3 hours. She can just keep on going until she physically cannot go anymore.

Anyway, I digress. She told me I could jerk off and I started to. She then alternated between hard face slaps and nipple twisting and I ended up ejaculating but no orgasm. Never ruined my own orgasm in my life before. The pain from her full force face slaps and trying to tear my nipples off distracted me and before I knew it I felt hot cum landing on my arm and leg.

Has anyone unintentionally given themselves a ruined orgasm? For me it was a first and very weird and disappointing since it will be a while before she lets me touch myself again.

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    I have, but it was long before I was in chastity full time. I discovered edging before chastity and with having multiple fetishes I would edge myself when masturbating from one fetish/scenario to another over a couple of hours.
    There were several times I was just one stroke to many and had a ruined orgasm. As it is so frustrating! No release, no satisfaction, just nothing! And if you try it again there is no chance of getting a orgasm! Nothing! just no sensation!!

3. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    I do it a couple of times if she's asked me to cum on her feet, as that also involves cleaning it up ;)

I find it's easier to do a better clean-up job if there is still 'something in the tank'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice