Teased & denied by myself...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Jul 14, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    Most weeks, my Wife (KH) will tease me on Sunday morning. She will tied me up naked to our bed and tease and play with me. Sometimes she leave the cage on, sometimes the cage comes off. She will play and bring me to the edge many times, get me so horny and excited for a few hours, then will put the cage back on and leave me for another week.
    Yesterday, she was feeling frisky and told me to go into the bedroom and get ready for some T&D. I went and striped down, got out the tie downs and laid on the bed, spread eagle and naked waiting to get tied up and teased.
    When she came in, she took off my cage and told me she wanted me to masturbate for her while she watched. She didn't tie me up, just wanted to see me jerk off. She told me that I was to tell her when I was close to orgasm and then stop.
    I was hard in a second and started to masturbate for her. It didn't take long before I was ready to cum, I told her and stopped. I haven't had any type of release in 13 months, so I thought this was the day she was going to allow me one. And I haven't masturbated to orgasm for a long time.
    As I started to get a little soft, my Wife told me to start again, this time it took longer to get to the edge, but as I got close, I told her and stopped. She had me do this for the next hour. I was so close, so many times. But, my Wife was having fun with me. I was leaking like crazy and wanted to cum so bad. The last time, when I stopped, my penis was just twitching, my Wife got up and started to tie me up to the bed. My mind was racing, not knowing what was next. She finished tying me up and told me if I could have a orgasm, I was free to. Now tied spread eagle and so horny I was trying to hump the air, trying to get my penis to make contact with anything. She left me there for 5 minutes, came back in and said, "any luck, didn't think so". She then wrapped a ice cold face cloth around my penis, told me she was just cleaning all the pre-cum up. But she was just getting me soft to put the cage back on. After I was back in my cage, she leaned over and gave my balls a few licks and sucked each one into her mouth. She untied me and said..."You know you just teased and denied yourself for a hour and didn't even cum". She told me she thought that I was going to have a orgasm, and said she was going to allow me one, but wanted to see how many times I would bring myself to the edge and stop. She told me I had done it 11 times and was impressed how many times I had done it. This has been the worst teasing my Wife (KH) has come up with so far and she didn't have anything to do with it. It was just me teasing myself.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    your wife has a cruel streak. Lucky you...

3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    10:31 AM
    She does...And it surprises me every time she does something like this to me. She has never hinted over 30 years that she was into this type of lifestyle. Maybe just making up for lost time...

LesterBallard and MtnViper like this.
  4. sapper814

sapper814 Texan in Canada

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Got me hard just reading this…man she’s awesome!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice