Dominant wife Tips

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lockedup79, Oct 23, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 PM
    Now me and my wife Key holder have both agreed that we are both happy with chastity going in to the future. I have really opened up more on my submissive side in real time and phone messages to my wife and i really want to be her submissive husband/ slave going forward. I want to come out with it and fully commit - any others in this situation ?

Danny15 and Lockedindeed like this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I think we’re all a little in this situation if we think about it. Problem is, put that fantasy to one side for a minute. Consider some of the people you know, specific examples. Think of the actual places you go together with your wife, maybe the school run, family gatherings etc.
    Are you really going to want to be addressing your wife as “goddess” or such like in those situations? With real people? In front of your parents or children or school teachers or bosses etc?

I’d doubt it. So you’d be in a position where you’d be switching in and out of this ‘submissiveness’ and that just makes it roleplay.

Only with authenticity will you achieve longevity. Best to keep it all natural.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    go for it

Lockedup79 likes this.
  4. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    I get the point you making. I am more talking about in private situations not in full view of the public family and friends

Mickdrizzle likes this.
  5. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Of course you should communicate that and be honest with her. There are ways to incorporate being her subby in real life and every day activities without it being super obvious to the world. Your wife should already be seeing results of keeping you caged, so it could be an easy sell, she’ll get even more service and attention, why would she turn that down?
    Over our four years of ever increasing strict chastity, my Wife has let her dominant side shine more and more. We have always had a somewhat kinky sex life our entire 32 year marriage, so it was easy to let her know I was really enjoying being submissive and I wanted to push that more. We have four grown children, one lives at home currently, so I’m not kept nude and collared etc lol, but I do have a wrist “eternity” collar in black titanium, and I pamper the hell out of my Wife no matter who we’re around. To most people I just look like an affectionate loving hubby who attends to his Wife’s wants & needs. I will drop a “yes ma’am” occasionally in front of people, but we don’t do anything blatantly that screams Domme / sub relationship or anything. It took my Wife a while to be comfortable and confident in being strict with everything, it just took time and I tried to reinforce it through my behavior and attitude.

Obviously some couples may be into that stuff and the guy wears a “bitch” or “cum slut” leather collar and the wife walks him on a leash behind her, and that’s cool too :)
    We are a little more covert outside the bedroom.

Lockedindeed and Caged4Sazz like this.
  6. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    100% agree and good luck. Mistress/Wife and I are different at home then in most public scenarios. However even those/always I try to put her first without her having to remind me. My role can be multiply as needed. Example in public times like shopping or dinning, I am always aware of our surroundings as it applies to Mistress/Wife needs and Safety. Less concern for that at home in private times.

Tracker1 likes this.
  7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    We are all different people to others, even different to the same people in different situations e.g. stressed you is a different version than happy you, and happy you with your boss is a different person than happy you with your wife.

It's perfectly normal, so by all means throw yourselves into your private personas of Domme/sub and enjoy it :)

Queens servant73 likes this.
  8. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Not necessarily! I mean, it could be the same :p But that typically leads to divorce!

IB-Chaste and JaySaysYes like this.
  9. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    Yes this is perfect and really appreciate the reply. She is loving me caged and has openly admitted that she did not think she would enjoy it as much as she does. She has definitely seen a more submissive side from me shine through around the home and within the bedroom . She has a quite Dominate nature and she is a manager at work as well, so i do think its a possibility for sure.

10. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    I will let you know how i get on

11. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    This is is fantastic, thank you for your input

12. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    I have taken the plunge. We both have tomorrow off work. I have offered to be her naked slave and attend to her every need for the day. Our eldest son is away for a few days.

13. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    So it has happened i did not do it face to face but i basically put it in a message i sent, i used the words Sub/ slave as well so it was clear what i wanted, she said yes lets do it i can now say my life is complete

Manofmo, Danny15, newplay and 3 others like this.
  14. Knobhead

Knobhead New member

Sales
    Devon, England, UK
    Local Time:
    My wife and key holder has decided tomorrow will be slave day. I will be collared and do what ever is asked of me. Not sure if I am due any punishment, I dont ask but if this happens then I will take what ever comes my way. All part of my new life and training

Danny15 and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  15. Knobhead

Knobhead New member

Sales
    Devon, England, UK
    Local Time:
    I call my wife Princess both at home and when out and her name for me is either Knob or Knobhead, this can be seen as banter or just our sense of humour but we both know

Stephplayswithyou and Caged4Sazz like this.
  16. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    This is amazing, have a good time

Knobhead likes this.
  17. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    My wife is struggling a little expressing the dominance in the day to day activities any help would be appreciated . Nothing to do with sex.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  18. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    In day to day life the little things take on more significance she can show her dominance easily without being too obvious my wife is my Goddess and keeps me locked example when we are with guests at home she will hand me her glass "more wine please " or not say anything I know what she means. That is just one example she has also gotten to the place where she will stop at the door and wait for me to open it and there are many more examples the little side comments no one hears she has gotten good at that one so it takes time and practice and work on your part to make her comfortable with it ...

Caged4Sazz and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  19. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    That is great advice The glass one is superb She has no issues with the role itself its just putting it across in an assertive manner thats all, do you mind sharing some other examples you can send them privately if you wish.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  20. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    It might be a good time for the two of you to discuss you being pantied. Going into panties along with your cage can be a good way to escalate the way you experience and express your submission to her, and they can also be discreet. Madam really came to love my everyday sense of obedience and focus whenever she had me in panties, so she pantied me permanently over 6 years ago.

21. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    That is something we will discuss going forward thank you for your input. You like fab in them

starflyer likes this.
  22. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    do you have chores around the house already? My Wife was more than happy to let me know what other extras I could do for her on top of the regular housework I was doing. I am an early retiree, so I basically became the home maker. But I asked for the extra little things that would make her life easier.
    So she added things like making her lunch when we get up, making sure her delicate laundry was done properly, things that aren’t just normal chores.
    Also, you can take the initiative in showing your eagerness to serve by maybe cleaning out her car, always getting her snacks or drinks while you’re relaxing watching shows or movies, rubbing her feet after work.
    One thing I did almost immediately after we started chastity, was to buy a massage table, sheets for it, bottle warmer for the oil, a heating pad for the table to warm before she lays on it, and I started a routine of Friday night full body massage, followed by shaving her pussy, and then giving her oral after she’d get in bed. Obviously nothing other than some cuddles and maybe ball rubbing for me. This started her weekend in a great relaxed mood. This has just become our weekly ritual now for four years, and this Friday I’m going to give her a pedicure, already bought everything for it, it’ll be my first attempt at polishing nails lol

Any way, I’m sure your wife will happily come up with a list of things to make her life easier. And once that starts to be normal, you’ll probably find she expects those and will add things as well.

Caged4Sazz and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  23. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    Thats work perhaps your wife does not want to do.
    Do it for her.

24. CagedandPantied

CagedandPantied Long term member

education
    SE United States
    Local Time:
    Thank you.
    I’d love to hear an update once you have the chance to talk. Also love sharing my thoughts and experiences as to what being pantied represents and what it can mean for your relationship.

Lockedup79 likes this.
  25. Lockedup79

Local Time:
    No she defiantly wants too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice