Benefits of chastity for us males

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrDoubleyou, Nov 13, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I am wondering what other males are thinking about there chastity lifestyle. What do you get out of it regarding benefits?

For me, I can sometimes feel so thankful and happy when I am looking at my cage in my morning shower. When I know, I am safely locked and haven't had any chance to masturbate before going to work. Which I would probably do when I wasn't locked.

Rectrix and Williamsclaude like this.
  2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    5:41 AM
    I think any "benefit" is very much of a function of why you are locked in the first place. Obviously submission is the biggest part of chastity and most men simply enjoy having their penis effectively taken away from them, giving control of release and possibly orgasm to someone else. Men in relationships report increased satisfaction with the relationship as being locked allows them to focus on their partner and their partner's needs/desires rather than their own. Other men do it as way to control behavior, like excessive masturbation, either with a key holder or by various means of self-locking. I would imagine for many it's some combination of these things.

Personally I'm self-locked and not in a relationship without a real reason other than to see where chastity takes me. Thus far my biggest challenges have been mostly mechanical, finding a device that I can wear 24/7 without effecting my life in the real world. I don't know about any benefits to to me per se, but I have enjoyed the experience and look forward to seeing where it takes me.

Rectrix, Ma’ams Slut, Dasa and 2 others like this.
  3. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    Solo masturbation is such an empty experience. Sure, you feel good for a little while which is why we all do it, but those positive feelings don't last long at all.

Rectrix, Narciso, Breathe and 2 others like this.
  4. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I feel as though as weight has been lifted off my shoulders! I've had no sexual urges. My mind is SO fucking focused and free, I just feel so much lighter. Overall I'm much happier than I was before I put the device on, locked it, and gave Ms. the key.

I'm blissful right now and my only regret is not having done this sooner in life.

5. MrMartini

MrMartini Comfortably Locked

New Jersey (NJ), USA
    Local Time:
    For me, being locked has freed me from the constant urge to masturbate. I can focus on more important things.

6. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    For me it gives me a great sex life beleive it or not. How can that be possible ??? . Well it's like this , I'm 28, and never have been inside a vagina , never. I have touched vaginas , rubbed clitties and made the girls cum , and was made to give oral sex to my wife when first married.
    OK this is the story behind it. I always jerked off, from 14 years old. I was never good with girls growing up didn't know how to act I guess so other then a few good nigbt kisses that was about it. Also there was the size thing, I'm less then 3 inches when hard, about 1 and a half inches soft. ( I'm not kidding , I have pictures in the gallery ). So I was always ashamed. Then to add to things , Fromalways being excited from the lack of sex , and jerking off so much , I cum way too fast . Ok so that is my story.
    Now I meet this women , long story short, she knows about my size . I told her about being fast. Beleive it or not she fell in love with me, we dated, and even though she was 3 years older then me she married me. While dating , she told me that she liked the fact that I was virgin, and wanted me to keep my inocence , that was a load off my mind ( was afraid she would leave me if she found out how inadaquite a lover I would be ). But then she told me , that she was sexualy active with boys from 14 years old, and needs it, she has been active, and intends to keep active . She asked me if I lovedher enoughto accept that and not make her give up something she needs andloves to do. Sarah told meshe loves me and would not love anyone elese, but needed the sexual release. So she dated a few times a week, she discussed how good it madeher feel , andhow goid the sex was, which excited me, and I would go home and think about it and jerk off. Ihad some great orgasums after she told me about her sex. I told her about how great the orgasums I had were. She said that maybeI was having to many. She said it was not fair hat she had sex only a 2 ir 3 times a week. Yet I could jerk off all I want. My birthday was comming up, and she gave me a gift a cb 3000. She wouldgive me the key after telling me abouther date , andthen lock me back in after IIfi ished jerking off. This limited me to cumming onky when she came during a date.
    This is the way it was till we married. After marrageshe would jerk me off and make mesuck her clitty . But when it cameto actual sex , she asked me if I wanted it, but before leting me answer, she said think about it. When you jerk off it's great. Buthow would you feel if I let you in and it was bad forbouth of us, if you came so fast and couldn't satify me, or if you were unxer so much oressure that you could not cum, or were so disapointed hat youcould not give me pleasure , that you couldn't , or it was not stong.
    So yes, I consented to keeping it like this. She has sex, comes home telks me about it, unlocks me lets me jerk myself off while she watches ( she sas it's better if I did it to myself , because I knew justhow to make myself feel so good) . Then after I had an explosive orgasum, she would lock me back in. She's fair , she allows me just as manycums as she gets . But the down side is , if her liver for some reason does not make her cum, leaves her un saisfied , she will tell me all about it, but not unlock me. If she comes home satisfied, she will allow me to satisfy myself. If at some time shegoes to her room and uses her finger orher dildo , when she is done, she will cometo my room and unlock me and ket memake myself cum. It's a good relationship so far.
    She has told me since we are married anytime Iwant she will let me intoher pussy. But always telks me it will probley bedisapointing for both of us. That I wouldfeel so inataquite after it. And would not lovesex as much as niw. SoI always tell her its great just the way it is.

MJM and Arti_Rao like this.
  7. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    Imagine two scenerios.

1. Before Chastity:
    After a hard day work I come home. It has been two days since wife and I had sex, so naturally I start to get horny. I am in a bit of a rush so I throw in a microwave dinners which are neither healthy nor particularly tasky. After dinner the kids are watching a TV show so I (ignoring the many household chores, and the take home work that both my wife and I have) grab my wife and convince her to spend some time with me in bed which is still a mess from the night before. After a quick bit of foreplay, we do missionary, followed by some banging her from the side and then finish her off doggy style. All this happens before the show ends (<25 minutes). After sex I feel sleepy and don't really have any sex thoughts for a day or two and cycle repeats itself. She probably did orgasm, but as likely faked and orgasm just to make me feel better and get it over. Quickly she puts on her pyjamas and starts reading a book. No longer horney, I am annoyed at her reading light and the sound of page turning I head to the guest room bed to get some sleep myself, but in the end just turn on a computer game and stay up way too late.

2. After Chastity:
    After a hard day work (much time spent fantasizing about my wife), I come home. Even though it has only been two days since I last fucked her so with the constant stimulation of my cock from the CB I am as horny as all hell. Before leaving for work in the morning, I spent some time wearing high heels and making sure the kitchen was spotless, and the bed is made. For today I also dealt with all the garbage and recycling. It only took about 20 minutes to do this but it makes her really happy to have a clean house. After eating a delicious home cooked meal together as a family (I love cooking) the kids watch some TV while my wife and I get caught up on work. I certainly don't interrupt her work with attempts to bed her. After the kids are asleep I offer to give my wife a massage (For some reason I love massaging her while locked up), she accepts and I spend about 60 minutes working over her entire body with massage oil. Her moisturized oiled skin glows. I really love spending extra time on her ass giving her a really deep massage partly because it can sometimes turn her on as well. Tonight I am in luck. The massage has stimulated her to wanting more and post massage she moves my hand down to her clit. Several minutes later she is having a wonderful, orgasm. The sexual energy I have been feeling all day is at a maximum. But tonight she turns out not to be wanting any more, the key is not presented and she drifts off to sleep while still naked. I too lie in bed naked (except the CB) spooning her, marveling about every breath she takes. The past 80 minutes of naked pleasure were increadably pleasurable. Whats more the pleasure did not end, holding her naked body I feel a rush of endorphins. Soon I fall into blissful sleep.

Which of these two scenerios sounds better

Narciso, Breathe, QSMd and 3 others like this.
  8. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    yes, although are situations are not the same, I know what you are describing

9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:41 AM
    well, one practical benefit is you have a lot more time on your hands...

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  10. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    Actually, less time on my hands. Instead of being focused on a 20 minute long session of sex (really the < 30 seconds of actual orgasm) I am focused on much much longer sessions of intimacy where the focus is spent on anything but intercourse. It just seems like I have more time because it makes it easier to cut out the useless things in my life (like playing video games into the night and rushing to clear the evening schedule so that we can have a quick session of intercourse) and instead I can focus on more fulfilling things.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  11. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    And a lot less penis on his hands ....literally!

gary170 likes this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Big issue for me, the morning shower was always one of the primary locations of selfish penile narcissism, always edging, and frequently spurting away the attentiveness my wife deserves. I'm prouder of myself now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice