Noticing changes in gfs personality

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lemonzes7, Jul 30, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    We’ve been using chastity for about a year but have only really been trying to integrate some FLR aspects for a few months. Within the last couple weeks I have been noticing some changes to my gf personality and how she interacts with other people.

My gf is a very attractive 24 year old that gets a lot of attention from guys in her daily life. She’s 5’5”, in good shape, has a really nice ass (which is a big reason for the attention she gets) and is a nurse to top it off.

Before we started doing any FLR she would get sexually harassed at work often and would stress about it and feel uncomfortable. Her new approach to dealing with guys that hit on her at work or outside of work is to make them feel embarrassed or humiliated depending on the environment.

She told me about this patient she had that was in his 60s that was practically begging her to suck his dick. He repeatedly asked her, would flash her, just a bunch of creepy shit. When she got fed up with it she told him “you wish you could get me to do that and based on what you showed me you’d be lucky if you could get anyone to do that” and that pissed him off but he didn’t make any more advances after that.

She acts way more confident, feels sexier, she lets her wants and needs be known in her daily life, and she comfortable shutting guys down that she feels aren’t worth her time.

Just a few months ago she was not very confident, she was very much a people pleaser, and she let people say what ever they wanted to her. It makes me so happy to see her growing in this way and it makes me feel excited to see the woman she is becoming

spider203, Arlentia2, Tjeik and 12 others like this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    10:34 AM
    Interesting, but what about her sister?

3. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    Her sister is the same as she’s always been, she still doesn’t know anything in detail

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    No one is the same as they have always been, everyone is always changing.

But that's besides the point.

NsToy likes this.
  5. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    No I meant she’s still a newborn 20 years after she was birthed we don’t know what’s wrong with her she’s literally the same as she’s always been :confused:

6. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    #6 Studmouse47, Jul 30, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2023

7. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    The 60 year old patient who was hitting on her sounded like a real piece of shit. Her response was more than appropriate.

8. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:

My wife is the same way, she used to be afraid of people, now they stay clear of her attitude. Makes me proud

Lemonzes7 likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It’s how my Madam has always been, she is fearless. And won’t take shit from anyone.

caged&caned likes this.
  10. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    #10 ChasteHubby2015, Aug 3, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2023
    That’s wonderful to hear! My wife said that male chastity enforcement has given her the confidence to demand oral without feeling obligated to ever reciprocate or allow me an orgasm. She is also no longer jealous or threatened by other women; if anything, she now feels comfortable pointing them out to me knowing that there’s nothing I can do about it besides expressing our shared, respectful admiration of these women. She also likes that they’re essentially teasing me on her behalf.

tiruh811, Arlentia2 and Alceste like this.
  11. caged&caned

caged&caned Member

Local Time:
    That's so incredible to hear. I'm hoping my KH can go non a similar journey.

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  12. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Which is worse? That he was hitting on her, or that he's 60?

beta7 likes this.
  13. Studmouse47

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    Both are equally as bad. Show me your tits. Suck my dick. Both are disgusting by anyone regardless of age and in any setting especially in a professional setting.

14. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I can hear my Wife's SLAP from here. She has a job where she routinely ruins peoples day and she does it with a smile. But she is really good in person.

She went to a fetish event in New Orleans a few years without me (DOMCON). She called one night and said she had an issue with a guy in the hotel and I asked her what she did. She CROPPED his ass in the middle of the lobby. Turns out she was carrying a crop with her and she just started wacking his ass with it until some bystanders saved him. Yep, that's her. Don't fuck with a Dominatrix.

Chastebank and Arlentia2 like this.
  15. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I couldn't agree more. And if she now feels more able to rebuff that sort of approach because of your encouragement to be more confident about herself and more assertive, then good on you and long may it continue.

beta7 likes this.
  16. Deleted member 109631

My wife is a nurse as well and she has to deal with the same problems with patients and co workers. With patients theres things they can do like get management involved especially if it's female nurses having to take care of a male patient, it becomes standard to have another male co worker in the room to help or at least be witness etc for further documentation and action to remove the patient to a different t facility etc.

17. TimidKeyHolder

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Good for your wife! I have been happy to say I have been on a similar journey lately. This lifestyle has given me the confidence to go after a new job, and ask for more $ then was originally offered ( and get it)

18. TimidKeyHolder

Verified Female

Local Time:

bahaha I love this so much. She sounds like she's ruling the world

SubSnuggler and lockedbyLadyKat like this.
  19. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    #19 LockitMan, Aug 4, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2023
    Tell the sister every thing you do. Then tell her to go out and get herself one of us, if nothing else just for the experience - if she's not into a long term committed relationship . Tell her it will help build confidence and teach her new tools to train men how to behave.

Then give her my number.:+1::D

But seriously do it.

All women should be able to learn this stuff in school. A collage course or something. Pair girls up with chastity slaves in their area who volunteer ( who wouldnt??) And teach techniques of verbal and physical control. Show them what a device is and how it works, then how to use that ankst and longing to motivate a guy. No sex, just let him jerk off for a release reward for exceptional obedience. Theyve had kinky sex courses before. Whips and chains stuff. This is really no different.

Tjeik likes this.
  20. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    This thread is actually kind of crazy. My wife too has become a total boss at work and stuff, not taking shit from anyone. I hadn't connected it to the whole female led relationship thing but not I can totally see the connection.

true42 likes this.
  21. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife has changed substantially in the past few months since living a true FLR. I feel like we are only getting started in our journey but the changes thus far have been wonderful. As she mentioned she got a new job, and getting more money than they initially put out. She demanded compensation for a carpet install that took 6 months to complete. She has become much more assertive in the home and bedroom and does it in the most loving way. The best part is to see her flourish, She smiles more, plays more, and has seemingly really enjoyed her dominance over me.

true42, sissy_kendle and LockitMan like this.
  22. Tjeik

Tjeik Active member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    Dear Lemonzes7

That your girlfriend already after a few months with FLR has become so much more self-confident and has changed her personality as you describe is remarkable, and a very good sign.

Therefore I think you should continue with your Female Led Relationship, because then it can only get better for your girlfriend and you.
    I know this, because I myself have lived in a Female Led Marriage with my beloved wife Larissa since she was 19, and I was 20 years old.

I wish you both good luck.

23. Tjeik

Tjeik Active member

Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    #23 Tjeik, Aug 5, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2023

Dear LockitMan

I totally agree with you.

Young women should be taught the tools to train men how to behave.
    And preferably as early as possible, starting in girlhood.

Girls and boys alike should be taught that girls are superior to boys, and although it may be embarrassing for the boys at first, even the boys will be able to understand it easily because teenage girls are almost always far more mature, dutiful, diligent and responsible than teenage boys are, even if the boy in question may be older than the teenage girl, as I was in relation to my dear little sister Ida.

As our twin daughters Ariadne and Andromeda turned 13, they were given responsibility for our household when my wife Larissa and I were not at home. They divided the daily tasks between themselves and their two brothers, Alex aged 15 and Jason, then only 9. And the brothers, also their older brother, had to obey them.

Exactly as my mother told my dear little sister Ida and me on Ida's 13th birthday back when we were children, that from now on I had to obey Ida when mom was not at home because mom had got a job in Copenhagen.
    On the other hand, then Ida was also responsible for our work being done, and that everything was to mom's satisfaction when mom came home.
    And it was Ida - not me - that mom scolded if there was something she wasn't satisfied with.
    Because it was Ida - not me - that mom had given the authority. And therefore Ida also was responsible.

This is how it has always been, and still is, in our small Female Led Community:
    The eldest teenage daughter has The Female Authority - normally of course belonging to her mother - when the parents are not at home, and both her brothers and sisters must obey her.

It not only gives the girls enormous self-confidence.
    It also strengthens their sense of justice and develops the wish and ability to care for others, which is innate to most girls, because they learn by experience that in order for the girl with authority to remain loved and respected by her siblings, she must never abuse her authority.

The boys also benefit from it, because they not only from an early age learn to respect females.
    They also learn not to be ashamed of that their teenage sisters are more mature than them, and therefore are given authority over them.
    As my loving and wise little sister Ida told me when she was only 11 years old when she could feel how embarrassed I was after our "eye to eye" contest, which clearly showed Ida's superiority over me (I repeatedly had to lower my eyes before Ida, although I tried not to):
    She told me not to mind that she was superior to me, because I was still much, much stronger than her. And she even hugged me.
    This was a great comfort for me, and after that I willingly accepted that Ida was superior to me, and that it was nothing for me to be ashamed of. In the same way that a girl should not be ashamed of that her brother is stronger than her.

Teaching girls female superiority must never lead to selfish, bossy young women who think only of themselves.
    But on the contrary it should lead to self assured, yet caring and loving young women, who impress the young men with their intelligence, mental strength and self confidence. Just as many of the girls from our community have done it to such a degree, that young men from outside our community have wished to marry them and live together with them among us in a Female Led Relationship.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice