Domina Chiannaa's Expedition Into the Darker Realm

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Chiannaa, Apr 15, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    I think I posted this in the wrong room....so re-posting here and will continue here....

My thrall had been asking me to lock him up more consistently lately. I’ve never been a dom before, I’ve always been the one to be the pleaser. But the more he tells me how much he wants me to take the power, and the more reading I’ve done, the more interested I’ve become. So today, I have decided to take matters more seriously and lock his cock up until I decide he should fuck me.

I went to work, as usual, but he was off that day. So all day long he texted me and we chatted online about his being locked up. I was still a little timid but the more I told him that I was going to deny him, the more excited he became, hence, the more excited I became as well. At one point I told him that I may even keep him locked up until our wedding night, which is still a little over six months away. This nearly made him burst in his pants with excitement. Hmmmm, I thought….this COULD be very pleasurable for both of us!

I had a stop to make on the way home and I was so wet with anticipation that I could hardly wait. The stop turned into an hour long visit and when I got back into my car I had a text from him…”So how long until I can see you my love?” This sent me back to the precipice of that steep mountain my loins had been climbing all day long. “Soon.” I texted back.

I raced home, luckily avoiding any cops, and when I came through the door I was greeted with deep longing kisses. I reached my hand down between his legs and felt the buldge of the device holding his now straining cock. We immediately went to the bedroom where I stripped all of my clothes and told him to do the same. I made him kneel naked beside me and I told him to finger my pussy while I used my hitatchi. I told him that I was going to cum and that maybe, just maybe, I’d let him cum afterwards. Well I was so aroused by our talking all day that it didn’t take long before I climaxed and came all around his fingers.

He asked me then if he could cum. Being new at this, and very in love with him, I told him “of course you can.” I hastily unlocked him and he climbed on top of me and immediately started stroking inside of me slowly, building to a faster tempo. My pussy was so sensitive that it almost put me over the edge again. Unfortunately, I have a problem where I cannot cum with only internal stimulation. So I let him fuck me, as I enjoyed the pleasure, getting more and more aroused again. When he finally came inside me I told him he needed to suck my nipples while I came again. He obliged and it didn’t take long before I was up and over that precipice, falling once more into orgasmic spasms.

Afterwards, I told him that he needed to take a shower and clean the device…he had soaked it with precum all day. Then I told him to put it back on and I would lock him up again with no promise of when I would let him cum inside me again.

To be continued…..

So Friday morning my thrall didn’t have work again. He works construction so his work days sometimes depend on the weather. So again, we teased each other all day long. He was locked and I was enjoying telling him again about how long I was going to keep him locked, all the while wondering to myself if I was going to be able to follow through. When it came time for me to leave work, I texted him and told him to be waiting for me, naked in our bed, except for the chastity device. He said he would happily oblige and when I arrived, there he was….waiting anxiously for me.

I had told him I was going to tie him up and mercilessly tease him until I had cum at least three times. I asked him if he was ready and he said yes, he was….and that he was a little scared. This sent tingles throughout my body….I’m still getting used to being in total control in the bedroom…what a thrill! I’m not very good at making knots yet but I put our cuffs on him and ran a rope through the loops of each one and under the bed, restraining him so that his arms were outstretched. I left his legs free because I wanted him to writhe and use his hips to dry hump the air as I teased him. I’m a very visual person and seeing my thrall turned on turns me on immensely.

Once I got him tied up I asked him if he thought he could get out of his restraints. He struggled a little bit and then looked at me, his eyes showing a little bit of fear, and told me no, he couldn’t. I said “do you feel helpless?” He said, “yes, I do.” “Good,” I said, and proceeded to get out my Hitachi.

I was so very turned on from our text teasing all day that was able to quickly bring myself to climax. When I was done I laid my head on his chest and stroked his caged cock. “Three?” he asked. I grinned and replied “yes, three...but I’m going to tease you in between each one,” I told him as I started to rub the Hitachi gently over his cock.

“Ahhh,” he exclaimed and arched his back. Oh yea, this was gonna be good!! I teased him some more, both with the Hitachi and with my tongue, watching as the precum oozed out from the device. I asked him if he thought he could cum in the device just from the Hitachi and he said he thought he could. Hmmmm I thought. That might be a good visual for me!! Just the thought of it turned me on and so I told him he’d have to wait….remember, I was gonna cum three times first. So I grabbed my vibrating dildo and used that on my ass while I brought myself to climax again with the Hitachi.

By then I was just about spent….I’m still not used to this many orgasms within such a short time period. So I decided I’d try to get him to cum while wearing the device before I came again. I gently ran the Hitachi over and around his now straining cock. He moaned in pleasure while writhing and straining at his restraints. Oh, it was so hot watching him while I was in complete control. It didn’t take long before he was cumming and his semen was spurting through the opening of the device all over my hand and even hitting my chest. Mmmmm it was making my loins tingle watching his orgasm send him into spasms.

He looked a bit dazed when it was through. He said that was the most intense orgasm he’s ever had. Oh yea….I thought. I am queen!! I removed the restraints and told him to finger me and suck my nipples while I orgasmed a third time. He eagerly obliged and it wasn’t long before I was spiraling again over that precipice of orgasm….oh how I love that sensual feeling.

When we were done we lay in each other’s arms and dozed…I felt so completely loved and adored. He told me how much he loved me and I could feel it. I can’t explain the feeling of how good it is to be in a relationship where someone really does love and adore me…but I know that the feeling is mutual and I’m so glad we’ve found each other and that our kinks, along with everything else in our lives, seem to match together perfectly.

To be continued…..

2. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    So yesterday started as any other Sunday morning. My thrall woke before me and got up and made us coffee. I slept in a little later and when I got up I was greeted with the usually hug and kiss. I was kind of hoping to be woken with sex as he had done so the morning before but I guess I should have let him know that….lol I’m still getting used to this power!

But over the course of the day we talked and teased verbally a little bit. Nothing too exciting to tell about. However, after reading online about a game called “Easter Egg Surprise” I decided I was going to create a game of my own. I made up some privileges and punishments and put them on strips of paper. Then folded them up and put them in a pretty box. My thrall is allowed to choose up to two per day but has to follow the instructions on them.

Well, we had a hockey game to go to so we went to that and all throughout the game all I could think of was that box! I couldn’t wait to get home and have him pick a paper. There was one in particular that I was hoping he’d get. And wouldn’t you know it….he picked it!

The instructions were to give me a 10 minute foot massage (10 mins on each foot) and then I would use the Hitachi on him, with the device on, and he could cum. Oh wasn’t he excited too!!

We went into the bedroom and he started in on massaging my feet with lotion. Oh it felt so wonderful! Not to mention the peepers were out and it was sooooo relaxing!! I could have fallen asleep if it weren’t for the release I was excited to give him! Then, being the devoted man that he is, he asked me if I would like a hand massage as well. Oh! Yes please!! Ohhhh so relaxing!!

Then, when it came time for his release I told him that we’d be sharing the Hitachi and that he could cum but not before I did. He agreed and we commenced to our play. Watching him writhe and hearing his breathing during my use of the Hitachi on him was such a turn on. It wasn’t long before I had my release so I could turn my full attention on him. And oh what a release he had! His cum squirted through the end of that device all over my chest and arms. I so love being in control of his orgasms….I’m so happy that we’ve found this avenue to travel down together and it has made us even closer than we were before.

Today our new device came…he’s at work now and I’m home, anxiously waiting for his return. I know that he can’t wait to get here and try it on!

To be continued……

3. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Yay! The site is back up!!

So our new device, the Exobelt Extreme, seems to be working alright. He’s using it without the ball bar part and he’s had it on for a full day and two nights now. I teased him last night with my tongue and hand. We tried the Hitachi on this one and he doesn’t think he can cum from that in this one! Haha!

He opened one of the papers from our game last night and got “Bet ya wish ya could get unlocked!” LOL Poor guy….but he sucked it up well!

I got a text yesterday while at work, from my thrall, telling me that he hopes that I push him out of his comfort zone. So, I popped his anal cherry last night!! This was a first for BOTH of us! The feeling for me putting my finger into his ass, feeling his muscles tighten around my finger, was exquisite! For him…..oh he loved it!! I massaged his prostrate as well as I could reach (I have very small hands and short fingers) and he said he felt as though the cum was right there at the end of his cock just waiting to spurt out. He felt on the edge of orgasm. But I told him no….he was not to orgasm. I could tell he was frustrated but pleased at the same time.

Then after we got cleaned up I told him I didn’t feel like making dinner so we were going to town to pick something up. He was dressed in his girl panties and pantyhose with shorts. He said “But that means I need to put pants on.” I said “No, I want you to wear that….and you can stay in the car.” The look on his face was priceless! This was definitely out of his comfort zone! Yes! That’s what he asked for! When we got into the car I brushed my hand up and down his thigh….”Wow!” I said. “Now I understand why guys like to feel women’s legs when they are wearing pantyhose!” He had shaved earlier and his legs were so smooth in the hose…..it was really erotic! He told me that my comment and touch made his cock try to get super hard…but alas…the device prevented it! Hehe

On a more intimate note….we talked for a little while after our playing and he told me that it seems that all of my life I’ve been doing something for “someone else” and that he thought it was about time that it is all about me….and being Domina to him is certainly “all about me.” But my nature still looks out for him as well….which is a good “in-between” for us. All I can say is that I’m loving it!

I’d say we had a pretty successful night of tease and play last night! I had my orgasm and he had none. Yup, sounds about right! He’s not allowed out until Friday….unless the paper from the game tells him something different…..thought I am leaning more towards making him wait until I’m done with my monthly…which will be sometime next week. Let him wonder and not know when….yea….I think that’s what I’ll do. =)

To be continued…….

So last night my thrall got an unexpected surprise! Before I got home I gave him instructions to shower, shave and clean his anal area well. I told him he was going to get fucked tonight. I told him to get the ropes ready (he’s so much better at that than I am) and be waiting for me in bed, naked except for his device and panties and hose. When I arrived home after work he was there, ready for me.

I made him get on his hands and knees on the bed after he stripped off his panties and hose. I ties his wrists to the top of the bed so he couldn’t reach around himself or touch himself and I used a ratchet strap across his thighs so that his ass was in the air, exposed to me. I gave him a little slap and asked him if he was scared. “Yes,” he replied, his voice shaking. “Good.” I said, and slapped him lightly again.

I lubed my fingers up and slowly worked my middle finger into his ass as he moaned in pleasure. After a few minutes of working it in and out and massaging his prostate, I was able to get two fingers in. Now for the big move…..I lubed up my small vibrating dildo (that he bought me for my birthday last year) and slowly and carefully worked it into his ass.

“Ow!” he whispered and tensed up. “Breathe out and relax,” I told him. Luckily I love anal sex and so I knew exactly what to tell him to do. After all, I was popping his cherry so to speak! After a little more moving and relaxing I was able to get the dildo in all the way. Then, I turned it on.

Oh wow what a reaction!! He loved it!! And I was loving doing it! I told him to hold on…I had to go get something. I think he was a little scared at exactly what I was going to get. I came back and proceeded to unlock him from his device. He didn’t say a word…I think his feelings were mixed at being unlocked early. But I wasn’t doing it for him..I was doing it for me. I wanted to take his cum and make him orgasm by my manipulation.

I reinserted the dildo into his ass and began massaging his now fully erect cock. My hand was all lubed up and his cock slid easily in my hand. It didn’t take long before he was having the most intense orgasm of his life! He said it felt like it was pouring out of him….oh yea….and I made that happen!!

Now he’s locked again and I’ve been doing some more reading about the psychology of chaste men. I think I’ve finally got my head around it….so now, I’ve decided he’s locked indefinitely. It’s going to be at least a week before I think of releasing him again. Months? I don’t’ know….that just seems cruel…but we’ll take it day by day and I’ll just keep in tune with how he’s feeling and we’ll see how it goes. I know he’s definitely into this whole-heartedly. He was home all day today and I asked him to do the dishes and laundry. I also had him hobbled with rope all day as a reminder that he was my thrall and at my beck and call. He did all that I asked and seemed to happy to see me. For me – it was the longest day at work yet!! LOL

To be continued…..
    Had a great weekend! Went to a hockey game Saturday night and made my thrall wear a black body girdle. He was so horny wearing that…the crotch was soaked by the time we got home. He had to wear his panties and pad outside the girdle so that he could use the bathroom at the game. Hmmmm, really got to get some diapers for him….hehe

Has some more anal play on Sunday. We tried to do a milking but we were not successful, though he did get to have a semi-ruined orgasm. Then he said he didn’t think he could get it hard again so I told him that he could TRY to orgasm while I got myself off with the Hitachi. He said he could do that…and I doubted he could as he was having a hard time getting hard. Well, I was wrong!! Dammit! LOL He beat me! Locked him right back up after that!

Now I’ve decided that it’s time for ME to deny myself a few days…..it takes me so long to have an orgasm if I have too many in a row. My big goal right now it to be able to cum with his tongue. I would love to hear if any other girls have this problem. I can’t cum during regular intercourse either….never have been able to. Now I’m so used to the Hitachi I can’t even cum with oral sex. It’s very frustrating and has absolutely nothing to do with HIM….that’s for sure! It’s all me….sigh.

Anyway, last night we ordered a feeldo….can’t wait till that comes! Maybe I can hold off on any orgasms till it gets here….how awesome would that be if I could get off on that while fucking him in the ass…and no release for him? *evil laugh*

To be continued…..

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Looks as though you're on a great journey! If you can get off on something else while ensuring he can't then you've got him by the (O-O)s beautifully.....:~LOL!

5. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Just a quickie update...not much going on lately. Had to take a couple of days' off due to blood blisters and raw skin. However, back into the Bon4 tonight! Going to start saving for a mature metal cage....the Exo Extreme seemed good at first but it's caused the blood blisters and raw skin....not so good!

He's been out for two days' now and last night I told him....you're going back in tomorrow night....which is tonight...I never thought I would be the one encouraging this! [​IMG]

Off to look at bridesmaid dresses today with the girls...we're getting married 6 months from today!!! Maybe a mature metal cage would make a good wedding present from me to him. [​IMG]

To be continued.....

Skywalker41918 and Joroincharge like this.
  6. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Hmmm day three of being out of his device and he's making me breakfast this morning! He's NEVER done that....and we've been together for just two weeks' shy of a year! Nonetheless, the device goes back on TODAY!!

Attached Files:

7. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Perfect present (so long as the key's not part of it - that stays yours LOL!) - and it can be fitted just before his stag night!

bound4blueballs and Chiannaa like this.
  8. slunger

slunger Member

Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    I have been searching for articles for my gf to read so she will be able to understand the possibilities of male chastity.She is totally new to any of this.Will have to book mark this one.

Chiannaa likes this.
  9. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Great slunger!! I'm still new to it too and figuring it out along the way. But boy am I loving it!

Joroincharge likes this.
  10. slunger

slunger Member

Local Time:
    I have always had a fantasy of being in chastity with a woman being dominate.Looked into several styles and bought the cb6000s for starters. Fits rather nice i must say..lol..What I liked about your writing its great for a beginner.Just maybe I can ease her into it

11. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Good luck!!

12. Urcatcher

Urcatcher Active member

Local Time:
    11:24 AM
    If you enjoy anal play, you should train him to take your fist. Use progressively larger dildos until you can fist him and then train him so that he associates cumming with having your fist inside him! Then deny him and keep him in chastity while you fist him! He will crave you topping him!

13. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Woah! Slow downnnnn... lol we just got a feeldo and we'll see how that goes....lol i cant even take a fist....almost but not quite...lol

14. slunger

slunger Member

Local Time:
    please keep us posted with any new updates..looking forward to it

15. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Go on enjoying! And when you're married to him as well, his assets can be yours for keeps.

And enjoy the planning too!!

All sorts of options.....LOL

Chiannaa likes this.
  16. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Wow, it's been a while since I posted here - 5 years! Guess it's time for an update! Well, ToddWR250R and I did get married, and we are still living the dream! Got out of doing chastity for a while due to just real life and comfort. But I think we've finally found a decent device that seems to work!

He's been locked up for a week and four days now, which isn't very long, but this is just the beginning.

He's been a good boy so far so I gave him some tease and denial on Sunday. We started the day with sleeping in...well, I slept in....when I got up and after my coffee I told him that it was time for me to take a bath and that I needed his help. I drew a nice bubble bath and settled in and had him shave my legs and my pussy. Then I sat back and relaxed while he washed and conditioned my hair. I felt very pampered and enjoyed it so much that I decided it was time for him to have a little fun.

I made him strip down to nothing, including the removal of his cage, and then led him into the bedroom where I proceeded to tie him to a bar chair with his hands behind his back. I then teased him with my hands and my ass and a vibrating dildo until he seemed ready to explode. So of course I stopped, and then told him that he was going to watch me while I played with the dildo and used the hitachi to get myself off. I dragged it out a bit as I was enjoying watching him strain against the rope and try to hump the towel I had put underneath his cock. I stopped and went up to him and saw that he was dripping massive amounts of precum so I used the precum to lube up his cock and started stroking him again. Then I put my fingers into my pussy and used my maiden oil to lube up his cock even more. He was softly groaning and thrusting his hips. It was so tempting to climb on top of him and ride him until he came, but I didn't. I returned to the bed and used the toys on myself until I came so hard I got a cramp in my stomach muscle! So of course, that was a ruined orgasm for me and we cannot have that! So I teased him a little more and returned to the bed to have my second orgasm. I asked him how badly he wanted to fuck me and he said pretty bad. He said he wanted to slam his cock into my pussy and cum hard inside me. Sorry, I said. It hasn't been long enough since you've were first locked up. He sighed but I know he was pleased I kept my will power. I'm not sure when I'll let him cum....this time around I'm really getting into it!

To be continued.....

17. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    So yesterday I was at work and he had the day off. He was going to be bottling his beer that day so before I left for work I bought him a pretty flowered dress and said "I know brewing beer makes you feel like a man so I want you to wear this all day to remind you of what you are." He smiled at that and kissed me. I went off to work. Later he sent me a proof pic and that made me smile.

When I was on my way home from work, I had told him I wanted him to greet me at the back door (on an uninsulated porch) kneeling and waiting for me. Then I decided that I'd be nice and I told him that if he unlocked the front door, he could kneel in the living room at the front door where it is warmer. All he said was "the front door is unlocked."

I texted back, "I expected a thank you Mistress." THEN he texted back, "Thank you Mistress."

So when I got home, I told him to put his hands, palms up, flat on the floor behind him and then I lightly stepped oh them and bent down and said, "I shouldn't have to remind you to thank me." Then I put my lips on the back of his neck and sucked hard, creating a hickey. He squirmed as he is very ticklish. I then whispered, "I have now marked you to show that you are mine."

Later, he told me how much that excited and scared him at the same time. Yes, I thought! I really love this - and him! Wonder what this weekend will bring........

To be continued.....

18. toddwr150r

toddwr150r Living the dream

Maine
    Local Time:
    In all my 50 years I have never before had an experience so intense. I was so instantly put into sub-space. I really don't have the words to describe how that was when mistress came home.

19. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! Years later and returning to post! So glad that you really can go home again so to speak.

Allen1987, Joroincharge and Chiannaa like this.
  20. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Another punishment today...he's been told to tell me when he leaves work for home and today i texted him to see if he needed a ride and he texted back that he was already home. So when i got home i was going to order him to strip but to my surprise he was already naked. So i acted like i epwanted to check a mark on his ass and SLAP! He was very surprised. I told him what it was for and he meekly apologized. Hes not really into spanking so it was a good punishment. I left a hand print too! God this is empowering!

Love&Passion and rhodry04 like this.
  21. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I get the feeling you're growing into this...

22. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Yes I agree!

23. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Friday night was health and safety night. So I had my pet take a bath and then I went in and washed him up and decided to do a little tease and denial. However I got a little carried away because he looked like it felt so good. Which of course turned me on. It had been 2 weeks which is the longest we've ever gone without him cumming. So I gave him a choice, I would make him come now in the tub but that would mean locking back up and no cumming inside me for a while. He asked me how long it would be and I said I didn't know and even if I did I wouldn't tell him. His other choice would be to wait one more week and I would let him come inside me. He couldn't decide so I said well I'm going to play with you and you make your decision as we go. I got him really really close and I was so turned on I decided to go get the Hitachi. I then told him that I wanted him to get himself off while I watched so I could get off with my Hitachi. I beat him but he was right behind me! It was so lovely to see his cum spurting up onto his belly. I have locked him back up and we will see how long he has to wait before he gets to cum again. But next time, as long as he is good, he will get to cum inside me. I'm sure he's looking forward to that.

occorics and Nicoftime like this.
  24. Chiannaa

Chiannaa Domina Chiannaa

Local Time:
    Before bed on Friday night I I set my alarm for half an hour before my pet had to leave for work the next morning. I still get up and make him his lunch every day because I enjoy doing it. I also get to control what he eats that way. And I know he appreciates it. So anyway, he asked me if I was sure I left enough time and I said I'm sure I did. If I'm not up by 7 come get me. He said if you're not up by 6:45 I will come get you. I said the only way you should wake me up before 7 is with fingers in my pussy. So Saturday morning came, and I woke up around 5 and thought about what I had said the night before. Of course that got me really horny and I couldn't get back to sleep. I kind of dozed for another hour or so and he was already up so I decided to text him.

I said I am asleep, but I am also very horny, but remember be careful, I am asleep. The next thing I know, I heard him walk into the room. I tried so hard not to move and not to smile or make any noise. He quietly lifted the covers and started playing with my pussy. I was so close because I was so horny. I've always had a hard time getting off easily but I thought for sure that as soon as he touched me I would explode. However, this was not the case. So he kept playing and playing and eventually pulled out a dildo and inserted that into me. That was it, I couldn't play asleep anymore. He slammed the dildo into my pussy as I lifted my hips to meet each stroke. It felt so good and I wanted to come so badly. So I grabbed my Hitachi and went to work on myself while he continued to fuck my pussy with the dildo. I finally came and it was so good!

Which leads me to say, I truly don't know how long he will be locked up this time because why do I need his penis when I have his hands and a good dildo. Oh and of course my Hitachi. Having him locked up makes him want to play more and I am enjoying this! I also feel so much more intimate and closer to him when he is locked up. This could be a forever thing!

25. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    you have exactly where he needs to be, Miss

Chiannaa likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice