Like riding a bike?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Passporter, Aug 17, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Passporter

Passporter Member

Business Owner
    Washington State
    Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    The miss and I took a bit of a break from 24/7 wear because of some cage issues and a lot of additional stresses at the business we own. So we went about our daily live and I fell back in to some bad habits, quickly getting the point where I was getting myself off 2-3 days a day.

Having resolved most of the stresses and cage issues, we decided to go back to full lock up and my first unlock will be based on a game. Every day we flip a coin. If it’s heads we at 2 days to the lock up timer, if tail, nothing happens. We stared with 3 days, so far it’s been 6 days with 2 remaining. (Fingers crossed!!).

Our previous longest lock up was 33 days, but these 6 days have been so much more trying than I remember. As my miss says I’m ‘thirstier than the dog.’

So my question is this, if you do go ‘on a break’ for some period of time, do you find it harder (HA!) to fall back into the groove of a full time chastity lifestyle?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice