Came in my cage in bondage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Linjx014, Jan 26, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Linjx014

Linjx014 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    #1 Linjx014, Jan 26, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2024
    So last night I wanted to try out the new sleep sack I got. So at around 8 I acted like I was going to bed for work in the am, I am actually on vacation today. I got my big liquid silicone buttplug in and half zipped up told her to come finish zipping me up when she had a chance. She came in zipped me up and left the room to put the kids to bed and was to come back down around 930. So the first 5 to 10 mins I realized pretty quick that I was completely stuck and there was no way out of this thing. Time in the sack went by so slow as I was waiting for her to come back downstairs and play and let me out eventually. As I laid there I felt like I really had to go pee. That feeling intensifies by the min at around 845 I'm like fuck I'm gonna piss the bed. Still had no idea what time she was going to come down and had no way to text her and tell her about my bathroom situation. I laid there till around 930 when I couldn't hold back, but instead of peeing. I blew my load or mostly prostate fluid she eventually came back down at around 950. I was disappointed that it happened and I think I'm in for a punishment tonight since I'm going back in the sack. Idk what she has in store for me but I think she's gonna not take it easy on me.

Chris estim, rubberboy58 and Rimmer69 like this.
  2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
  3. Linjx014

Local Time:
    Well I get the big ribbed red and black one for punishment. That is happening tomorrow night. Along with some, by the reviews, painful nipple clamps. I have a feeling she gonna have fun trying to keep me quiet which isn't gonna happen. Dreading looking forward to it. Think I'm sleeping in chains tonight too. F they're loud tho.

TangoSub and Chris estim like this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
  5. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Hmmm something about punishment fits the crime??? :) Giving you a day to know whats coming is genius, evil and pure torment all at the same time!

The sleep sack sounds really interesting. I have wanted to try one too but always thought that needing to relieve myself would be the blocker to a long session or all night. Perhaps Mistress/Wife or my KH could require a diaper i guess.

6. Linjx014

Local Time:
    Yeah well I'm going to have to see how that works tonight with that big buttplug in after she pegs me. I'm kinda scared tbh.

7. Linjx014

Local Time:
    Kids. Damnit. Got blocked tonight, he didn't want to go to sleep and then she passed out too. Fml

8. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    I think that has happened to all of us from time to time. There were a few occasions in the past where I was on day 14 of a lock-up and my wife would play with my cage and rub the skin of my cock between the bars. In such a heightened start the right spot would send me off. She would actually laugh and tell me since I shot off there was no need to unlock me after I please her.

9. Linjx014

Local Time:
    Screenshot_20240206-222425.png Screenshot_20240206-222327.png Sooo update. We didn't get to have any fun this past weekend but I have to take a vacation day tomorrow, so I proposed we try the 2hr sleep sack again tonight. Well we did and I didnt make a mess of my self like last time. 2 hours in that thing is like an eternity when you're in it. I thought the urge to pee was pee urge but I'm almost certain it was the pressure on my prostate that had me feeling that way.

I had a hope she would come down and sit on my face for a bit then put on the strap on already setup for the big red and black ribbed dildo. But nope she was tired and I think I'm lucky she didny fall asleep before unzipping the sleep sack.

Not being able to use your hands for some time and not being able to escape the bondage is super erotic and had me excited the entire time but had to calm my self down a few times mentally with random stuff so I would blow it again. Lol

Fun stuff. See what happens this weekend. Pretty sure I'm getting wrecked.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice