Wife is reluctant, but I’m ready

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WifesProperty, Oct 14, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. WifesProperty

WifesProperty Active member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    Hey everyone! I’m new to the site and to chastity but I’m excited to be locked up for my wife. We’ve been married for 10 years and are pretty vanilla but lately I’ve been so submissive to her and I can see she is starting to come around to the dominant role.

As part of her new found dominance she is starting to realize that PIV should be limited or gone. She constantly has me use my hands and tongue for her pleasure, in ways she never has before. She asks me now to rim her and use more fingers than normal in our play. I’m also no longer allowed to touch her privates without asking for permission. She’s also now exploiting my foot fetish and there are many times she won’t let me do anything other than foot rubs and the occasional worship. She’s also controlling most other major decisions in our house.

I’m okay with the loss of PIV as long as she keeps me locked up and the occasional release but she doesn’t really like the cage. She also seems to prefer me out of the cage on the honor system. The honor system isn’t going to work for me.

So I have three main questions:

1. Has anyone else had a hard time with getting the wife on board?
    2. What’s the best way that your KH has incorporated feet play?
    3. Since I’m still new and some of you are way further down, do you miss PIV?

Thanks!

2. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    1. Nearly everyone but not all.
    2. Foot fetish is not my thing but who isn't open to a foot rub? My wife nearly always rests her foot on my cage when I'm rubbing her feet.
    3. I cherish PIV now where before she would have me orgasm from all sorts of hand jobs or PIV in the past but now she is almost 100% PIV when she wants to let me have some fun. The need to give me relief once or twice a week has been completely replaced with whenever she feels like having PIV or not at all.

On the Edge 247 likes this.
  3. On the Edge 247

French Maid (In Bondage) ...I Wish!
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Yes I have trouble with my wife partaking in my chastity kink.
    For that reason I’m self locking, she has been sleeping in the other bedroom since the beginning of Locktober unfortunately.
    She is OK with me wearing my tights, lace panties and nightdresses I wear them most evenings while watching TV especially now we are empty nesters. I really wish she would sleep with me while I’m in chastity because there are still ways to enjoy each other’s company even if I’m unable to have PIV

Queens kept likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  5. CumSlut

CumSlut Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    So first of all, I'm on the honor system.. it didn't happen overnight and took time. Main reason is I can't wear cages for long term safely. It takes work but it's not impossible.

I rarely get PIV. My wife usually has me service her with my tongue. Occasionally she uses a powerful magic wand - if I'm lucky I get to worship her feet and legs. My wife pegs me occasionally with a big dildo and has me train myself with it. In other words, she controls all cock related activities.

With regard to feet. I have to provide foot rubs when she desires it and I'm allowed to beg to worship her feet - licking , kissing. This is apart from protocol related kissing of her feet.

When I get a release it will most often be on her feet or boots and I will have to lick the seven until clean.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think not referring to her as "the wife" might be a good starting point.

CumSlut likes this.
  7. Queens kept

Queens kept Long term member

Machinist
    Minneapolis, MN
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    i am not allowed to come to bed uncaged. But since i am on the cage almost always, it's not usually an issue. If i pester Her for sexual activity once we have gone to bed, it is much easier for Her to tell me "no, go to sleep" and have me obey Her. Just shows there is no "right way" to do male chastity. Everyone is different.

On the Edge 247 likes this.
  8. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I’m intrigued by this. Why is she in the other bedroom?
    Is it for sleep reasons? In which case you could join each other before going to sleep…
    Or is she not as ok with the crossdressing as you make out? She may say she’s fine with it but not doesn’t sound as though it’s actively encouraging her to spend evenings with you…
    Just an observation from one post so could be way off the mark.

9. On the Edge 247

UK
    Local Time:

10. On the Edge 247

UK
    Local Time:
    She is OK with me with the crossdressing as long as it is in the house and not outside in the street unfortunately!
    When I worked away a number of years ago I used to go out in the evenings fully dressed up in heels, makeup, corset, wig the lot… it was fantastic, I was crossdressing since I was about 7 years old
    As far as the chastity caging goes she just doesn’t like it at all, which is a pity because being locked in her presence makes me desire her even more. I’m just wishing one day she would consent to be my KH, but you cannot force anybody and it’s not right to do so!
    So it has to be my personal Kink currently and if things ever change in the future you can only wish!
    I’m on day 19 of Locktober and it’s definitely getting harder, sleep deprivation with an all night erection last night! Most I have managed in the past is 21 days!

11. On the Edge 247

UK
    Local Time:

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice