Normal or specifically cruel?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by GermanSub82, Apr 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    I was up/downgraded from regular complete milking (mostly through Estim) to what I wouldn't call a milking.
    Previously I was stimulated to the point where I had a dry orgasm. Now, and I find it particularly cruel, I get only one ejaculation and that's it.
    Previously I felt empty and exhausted, now I only feel some relief of the pressure, but not of my libido essentially. So what happens? I get locked in an Estim cage, get stimulated to the point where I ejaculate quite a huge load, but then it is over and I am back in chastity for the next week or so. Priviously I was milked dry, now I know I could do more, but I am not allowed to. So somewhat milked but very far from any satisfaction.

so what I want to know is: is this frustration normal and how to best deal with it?

soforo, SoumisCH, bitstripped and 4 others like this.
  2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Many of us here who get some pressure relief from milking only get to drip it out, so you are doing well if you get to ejaculate a full load. Frustration is an important part of the chastity lifestyle, it's a strong effect for sure but one to be endured and savoured too.

Beyondheat, SoumisCH and bitstripped like this.
  3. timmyboy38

timmyboy38 New member

Local Time:
    Endure it man! Enjoy the frustration :).

4. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Does your owner supervise the ejaculation? If so, you've got it way better than me...

5. Barbietiz

Barbietiz Member

Homemaker
    Miami
    Local Time:
    Omg you are so selfish, you are focused in your own satisfaction, you need to learn some modesty and feel satisfied with what she chooses for you.

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Uh ... yeah!

Unfortunately: Frustration is your new orgasm.

Sexy Slave 69 and Breathe like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    perfectly put!

soforo likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    it wrong to say that it cruel cos it what you ask for i bets so it not cruel and you shud not say that. cruel is when something horrible happen.

SlaveBoy73 likes this.
  9. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    #9 GoodBoy1122, Apr 21, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2022
    We're all operating under a framework or some ground rules. Maybe it's a formal contract or maybe it's just casual agreements. What is your arrangement? When you switched to prostate milking only, how did that work? I would expect some sort of communication and a group decision then again for this new step too. Of course if your arrangement is just that she makes the calls, that's what you wanted, right? Unless you wanted her to make unilateral decisions, I would expect some communication.

There is no right answer here, but me personally, I'd go with something like:
    • A real PIV orgasm every X weeks or every X months
    • X milking orgasms / month
    • X estim orgasms / month
    Then come up with a way to keep track of it that is not overbearing on your KH.

With that said, the estim device sounds cool. I’ve seen a cage that is rigged; I think I've only seen the same one and it wasn't convinding it would work. Then there are many DIY approaches as well – can you share a link to the device you’re describing? Sorry that you’re disappointed in that device as your only means of release, but it does sound like a lot of fun. Is it stimulating the penis, the balls, both?

With that said, when my horniness frustrates me (kind of a constant buzz as others have hinted at ; ), giving my KH attention in any way can let off some steam and give me a nice dopamine rush. I would love it if I could go down on my wife every day, but it only happens 2-3 times / week. Long foot rubs on the couch watching TV never get turned down and then there could be a body rub before she goes to bed. Then there is always just falling asleep in each others arms with me caged and her clutching my balls. After I've exhausted options with direct intimacy, I like to make memes with her in the picture or tactical stuff around the house like cleaning up and laundry. Sounds like cliche stuff, but that is my pecking order.

Thanks for sharing and good luck

10. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, the frustration is real and normal. My wife explains it as being with a lover who doesn't get you to orgasum. So he leaves and your still horney so you use your finger or a toy. Yes you cum, but is not a satisfying cum. You still want it after your done , but your body won't give you anymore.

soforo likes this.
  11. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I understand your desire to have a full orgasm in milking.
    My KH loves to let me ddrop or to have a partial milking, most of the time she get me aroused to the boiling point and stop before any liberation, only pre cum.
    leaving me in a total frustration.
    She especially love to see me frustrated.

Most of the time I am not milked at all and just drip. And she don't care at all of any of my orgasms.
    Yes I guess it is cruel but it is part of the game.

12. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
    To me, frustration and humiliation is what it's all about. Since menopause, Mistress does not enjoy PIV sex and that is out of the question. She never permits me to masturbate any more. In fact, when being milked (by Her gloved finger prostate massage), I never get to ejaculate or orgasm; only a dripping of seminal fluid, which seems to relieve the immediate pressure and She says, makes me "docile". I have come around to anticipating being milked and pegged, both for relief and humiliation. Of course, I am much older, so my libido has become somewhat limited in the 7 years that I've been locked and controlled. But I still love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice