Wife allowed me a fantasy evening WOW

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by bigR, Mar 5, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. bigR

bigR Member

Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    I can’t believe last night actually happened and there is no one to actually talk to about it so I thought I would share it here even if it’s a little self-indulgent.

I have fantasized about Femdom for as long as I can remember. Over the last 8 months my wife and I have explored what an FLR means to us. I decided early on that the truth was not going to be anywhere near a fantasy and began to just focus on her needs, making her life easier and her pleasure. Though sometimes a lot of work, I cannot remember either of us being happier

Last week she said it would be nice to occasionally live the fantasy and do what she called a fantasy evening. She has taken some time to learn my fetishes and desires and has even had me send her videos and the blogs that I am most turned on by. Saturday night we came home from dinner and she had me strip down naked and put me in chastity (holy trainer) and a collar and this apron she likes and said that’s the only thing you will be wearing tonight. I wear the chastity device only on the weekends and it’s been almost 3 weeks since she has allowed an orgasm. I ran her a bath and washed her body from head to toe (She has an incredible body).

She put me on a leash and walked me down stairs where I gave her a foot rub and we just talked for a long while. Her sitting on the couch and me on the floor. After, she had me kiss her feet for about 10 minutes. She kissed my special jewelry (that’s what she calls it) and she said I just want to be clear with you, this will not be coming off tonight and you will not be having an orgasm anytime soon but I plan on taking full advantage of this evening. I want you to go upstairs, still crawling, and get my strap on and I am going to fuck you hard. She made crawl around her and strap it on her and place the part that goes into her as well. We have only recently purchased it and she had used it gently before but last night was the first time I have actually been truly fucked. I begged her to let me out of my device but she stood firm. After she was tired she had me bite down hard on the base of the dildo and then mounted my face and rode it to multiple orgasms. It was one of the hottest and most frustrating things I have ever seen. I could see her pussy riding the dildo and I could feel my cock straining in our special jewelry. (My mouth is sore this morning from trying to keep the thing in my mouth while she was on it)

After we rested for a while she smiled and said I am going to let you fuck me. I was so damn relieved. She ordered me to stand up and she attached the strap onto me. I could see where this was going and I must have looked a little panicked. She smiled and said I already told you there was no orgasm in your future for this evening, now what do I want to hear? (this is a game we play sometimes) and I finally said (after a long pause) – thank you for not letting me cum. She said your welcome, now come here and fuck me. It was the strangest feeling I have ever felt. Going through all the motions, watching the pleasure on her face but feeling my privates locked below the strap-on. She pushed me onto the couch and rode on top of me until she collapsed on top of me.

We laid there for a long while. She finally looked at me and said are you OK. I said yes. She said I love you so much. I said I know (she is my soul mate after all). She said this is what you asked for and there is no going back now. She kissed me all over, yawned and said it’s late, I’m going to bed, clean everything up and then you can unlock and come to bed.

Last night was the hottest night I have ever been involved in. I won’t lie I am a little…frustrated but wow, I love that it happened. Ok, I know this post is way too long, like I said, this might be a little self indulgent but I had to put it out somewhere or I was going to explode.

Noir, Mark Owen, traveler and 14 others like this.
  2. lockedformywife

lockedformywife Locked for Love

USA
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    sounds like a fun night!

bigR and Happy wifes matter like this.
  3. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a truly fantastic evening, thank you for sharing. It made my frustration grow and strain against my cage! Fantasy night sounds awesome!

bigR and Happy wifes matter like this.
  4. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    What a fantastic evening you had.

bigR likes this.
  5. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    It sounds awesome !! I would love to get a strap on to funk my wife with . She has been wonderful and let's me indulge full time in my two biggest fantasies full time . Witch are being locked 24/7 and wearing panties. I've also thought of getting a penis girth enhancer . I would love to see the look on her face stretching her to where she has never been. So hot thanks for the post !!

bigR likes this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    Thanks for your post. I'm in the early stages of what you're describing and focusing on doing things for my wife. Gives me hope that a big all night affair like you described might be in my future. In the meantime the pleasure is in the serving.

bigR likes this.
  7. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Good for you. I have been sexually submissive for about 47 years but with most women I was the dominant one because they were submissive. Very hard to find someone willing to sexually dominate you so you are lucky.

bigR likes this.
  8. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Not too long at all, great post! Thanks for sharing here. Sounds like a great situation!

bigR likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice