holiday sex?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Lucy, Mar 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Hi all,

Me and the gorgeous @Mistress Deborah are on a little holiday in Kent with the kids. Im still locked and being allowed out at night and Mistress is using this time to edge and tease me. But last night was different. ...

There is no lock on the bedroom door in this cottage but Mistress asked me to help move a blanket box in front of the door. I was looking at her and was immediately told off that I am not meant to be looking at her, Mistress does not allow this when she is playing. She unstressed me down to my panties and cage and told me to lay on my back on my bed and close my eyes. I could feel her breath on my skin as she leant over me and asked me to lift my head. She pulled something stretchy tight over my eyes I now could not see. I could feel her cock straining in its little cage. Then something went around my wrist and my arm was pulled up to the top of the bed and secured. Then something went around my legs and they were secured to the bed and then my final arm. My cage was pulling so hard. I felt Mistress key run down my chest as she pulled at the padlock and then release. Mistress lowered her pussy onto my face that I licked and sucked until she was happy. She then sucked and teased my nipples and then played with her hard cock. I felt her straddle me and run her body down mine and then a small thrust and her cock was inside her. It felt amazing but there was only a few strokes and she lifted off. I felt something cool being rubbed in her cock and then a tingling and then the noise as a condom was ripped open and then pushed over her cock that now had no feeling (she had numbed it!) Then another condom. Mistress placed her moist panties over my face and then climbed on and started moving about. I could feel every movement and was very hard but there was no sensitive feeling. She placed her hand onto my face pushing the panties over my mouth and nose reducing my air to her delicious scent and pounded me hard. I could hear Mistress orgasm again and again but felt nothing.. I was so turned on but unable to cum. The condoms came off and she rode me again. No feeling from me but I could feel Mistress juice coming down my legs. It felt amazing. To be continued....

LockedInLove likes this.
  2. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    continued...

Mistress untied my arms and removed my blindfold and told me to kneel on the bed. I could see the tights attached to the bed, Mistress is so creative!

She then lubed my bum and inserted a finger deep inside me making my knees nearly buckle. She carried on doing this with waves after waves of pressure going though my body until she asked if I had enough.

Yes Mistress I replied.

I am left feeling horny and used and Mistress is very happy.

Love
    Lucy xx

P's and yes back in the cage today.

Pps @thekeyholderwife this is what I meant by numbing cream....

3. EvetS

EvetS Locked for Her pleasure

Antwerp
    Local Time:
    4:00 AM
    Wow, that just sounds so incredibly horny :D
    job well done !! I think ;)

4. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    10:00 PM
    I actually like "unstressed" vs "undressed" - goes better with that scene! Very hot, thank you for sharing! We've done the numb cock under a condom in a cock sheath sex thing a few times, makes my brain melt... oh my

5. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    @the odd tease thanks... That's typing on a phone for you... Regards Lucy x

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice