Finished with no physical stimulation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by beheld, Jan 23, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. beheld

beheld Member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    So I had a new experience for me. I purchased a new dildo for my queen. I've been looking for one for a long time that was similar to me in size. I'm not long but I am thick, and all the ones I've looked for were either the right length and much too thin or the correct girth and much too long. I finally found one with the correct proportions and I was very excited when it showed up.

Fast forward a few days and I have this new cock strapped on and I'm on top of my queen. This started out as a quick little test run, but she is getting into it and so am I. I am caged up and tucked away safely so the only physical stimulus I'm getting is the thrusting movements of my hip. After a short period of time, she starts to orgasm and out of nowhere so do I. Just the emotions generated from giving her an orgasm were enough to make me finish.

It was a very wild ride and something I've never experienced before. Just felt like sharing it because I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since it happened.

Slut Candy, Subjr29, Rectrix and 7 others like this.
  2. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Congratulations it is a very envious experience! The first time my gf/now wife pegged me I had an uncontrolled orgasm. I think it was the culmination of all the years of self doubt about who I was and what I wanted sexually and would I ever find someone I could tell all those fantasies to and have her participate. It all came boiling out In one moment of pure unadulterated bliss! It was wonderful and very spiritual for me. Hasn’t happened since.

3. KatlynAshe

KatlynAshe Busy busy busy

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Ohhhh that is lovely. Truly what you and your queen deserve <3

Slut Candy and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  4. beheld

beheld Member

Local Time:
    I've had a couple through pegging. Unfortunately, neither of us is super fond of the pegging process. Maybe we just need more practice.

This was the first time it had ever happened with me wearing the strap on. You've described the feeling well. Uncontrolled or Spontaneous would be the 2 terms I think most sum it up. There was no build up or physical sensation. Just all of a sudden it was happening.

5. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Yes that is certainly a whole other level right there. I had an orgasm while using the strap on but it was one of those hollow ones and I totally got friction inside. What weird way to cheat!

I guess you could call what you experienced a literally “mind fuck” lol ;)

6. Sub2beusedbyaMistress

Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    this is something I’ve only been able to dream about to please a Mistress this way but be in chastity to have the humiliation of it not really me pleasuring Her maybe one day

7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wrote about this a while back on my blog:
    https://vanillaedge.wordpress.com/2007/08/02/orgasmic-release-in-a-cb-3000/

But the highlight here is this:

We found that the rhythmic pressure of the cage stirs things up internally, along with some sexy talk, plus a period of time not having been released will contribute to how often or how hard it happens. Sometimes it's just a bit of leakage, and most of the other times it's pretty much a ruined orgasm. Once in a while, though, the stars align and for me, it's almost as good as a real orgasm.

Mrs Edge has learned how to manipulate things, so she can force me to have one if she's in the mood. SHe rarely allows that, of course, since it's "too good."

However, knowing that she can do it if she chooses to has added a new element for our long term play. She loves to tell me that she no longer has a reason to allow me out.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. beheld

beheld Member

Local Time:
    This is exactly what my Queen has started saying. Last night I asked here when she was going to unlock me and go for a ride. Her response was "There's really no reason to unlock it anymore. I've got everything I need now."

slutsarah, Rectrix and Tom Allen like this.
  9. beheld

beheld Member

Local Time:
    I've imagined it as well but never really expected it to happen. She has sometimes teased me when I was locked up saying If I really enjoyed it I should just cum just from pleasing her. Now I can say that's exactly what happens.

Giveitup and Rectrix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice