Manifesting Female led Relationships in all areas.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by winstonmacgregor, Aug 11, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    I was just wondering if any mansion members have any stories, experiences, tips, ideas, ect on how to make Female led Relationships come to reality in dynamics that are not of the personal variety (I.e. marriage, dating). I have been trying to do it at work seeing as that society is limited right now. I work in nursing and are very good at what I do. I get amazing reviews from patients, families, ect and thus my word carries a lot of meaning when I say things. I try to use this position to advocate for promotions, raises, recognition, or whatever else that could help elevate the women around me would want if the opportunity arises. Stuff like that.

aminima likes this.
  2. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    I used to love talking to women late at night at the bar/club about their relationships with boyfriends and husbands. I would listen to them, really listen, then sort of coach them on how I thought they could manage their man and make the relationship better.
    This went on for close to ten years at three different pubs and I actually had success in many cases. Sometimes telling them flat out to dump the bum.
    We always had fun talking about what a jerk he was and sometimes the jerk was right there to answer for himself. They always knew they were wrong by the end as they couldnt justify why they were not taking better care of her, themselves and the relationship. One guy in particular after many weekly sessions really turned himself around. She was happier and I felt that I had accomplished something worthwhile. There were several similar but not quite as pronounced successes, but all the ladies enjoyed having the chance to vent to a guy for a change and at least saw that a better relationship was possible and that there were at least some men who actually cared.

What I learned was that there were a lot of downtrodden and demoralized women out there who just wanted an engaged and responsible partner, but couldnt find one.
    And that's just sad. Very sad.

3. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    You can’t save everybody but you can make a difference in the lives of others one person at a time. The bar of standards can be low for men but it is nice to hear that you were able to inspire some hope. Perhaps hope that sparked something better which was in turn passed along to others.

4. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    That's so very true. And sometimes these women want their partners to see - really see - what they've got. But instead the partners ignore them, get bored, start looking elsewhere... and next thing you know, the woman is flat out done and no longer interested in keeping the partner. And then the partner gets all surprised and hurt: how come she doesn't love me anymore? Because sweetie, love is a two-way street and it's hard for one person to fill both sides.

Rogu and LockitMan like this.
  5. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:

Abstraction likes this.
  6. winstonmacgregor

Local Time:
    Also, great way to channel your feminine energy. So many sissies think that it is all about the cloths but you are able to recognize the listening and communication skills that make women great.

LockitMan and aminima like this.
  7. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

I showed that one guy especially what he had and would inevitably lose at his current pace. For one thing her and I started talking because she was always sitting at the bar by herself. I worked on him all winter until the summer lull when the bands start playing outdoor gigs instead this venue. The next fall I found them sitting together at a booth in the back and where I always found them from then on, late at night holding hands and talking quietly before going home together.
    She pulled me off to the side later on to tell me how much better things were and how he really came to see what she brought to the table and how easily he could lose her. And how utterly stupid that would have been.
    You could really tell that he was truly in love with her now. He drank a lot less and didnt spend nearly as much time hanging out with us single guys. Actually he was a life of the party kind of guy previously, but now he was a lot less fun. Lol But not for her, and that's all that really matters.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice