My FLR Marriage Contract with a Vanilla Dominatrix

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Uxorious, Oct 15, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Uxorious

Uxorious Active member

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Lady Kim and I have been married now for 25 wonderful years. I wrote this FLR marriage contract this afternoon, and I am hoping my wife will endorse it. I think she will! I am very excited and my heart is overflowing with love. By the terms of this contract you can all see that my Lady is very kind, and that we both own each other's bodies. This is why I call my wife a "Vanilla Dominatrix." Comments are welcome.

CONTRACT

October 14, 2016

Dana Point, California

The parties to this wife-led marriage contract are Kim and Michael, who has drafted this contract. Kim is the dominant spouse by mutual agreement. She makes most of our decisions as a couple and I cheerfully obey my wife because this agreement makes both of us happy. The exceptions to this arrangement are that I retain full equality in matters pertaining to our children, and my spiritual life and practices are entirely at my discretion. Neither of us can have sex outside of our marriage without the consent of the other. However, I desire to assist my Mistress in any sexual relationship we may agree to.

While I may address my wife by her name, I shall usually—and she may demand it—address her respectfully as Mistress, Goddess, Queen, Lady, Ma’am, or any honorific (including Mom or Mother) that she approves. She will address me by name but also (in private) as her boy. She is my Dominatrix and I am her boy.

While the relationship is not equal, we value each other equally as persons. Therefore, she does not consider me her slave (although…I do!). She knows that I serve her because of the overflowing of my love for her. The best description of me would be “prisoner of love.” Lady Kim is my warden.

I will dress to please my wife in every way, including her choice of underwear for me, even if these are meant for females.

I am to avoid mentioning any woman that may disturb her. We both know what this means so it is not necessary to define it here.

I will not flirt, or stay in the presence of attractive women when I can avoid it.

I will not masturbate without my Lady's permission. As our relationship progresses I will not have an orgasm without her permission. Conversely, I will have an orgasm at her command if I able.

She may control my orgasms by restricting my genitals with devices designed for that purpose. She owns my body so this is only right.

I will serve Mistress in menial ways, including laundry, washing cars, and other chores.

I will continue to give her all my money, whether it is a little or a lot.

I will serve her physically to the best of my ability. This means giving her the best sex that I can when SHE wants it—not necessarily when I want it. It also means massaging her feet and other parts of her body as directed, performing cunnilingus and anal rimming as she desires, without any expectation of reciprocation. HER COMMAND IS MY WISH.

In general I will be allowed to offer my opinion, although she retains the right to schedule such discussions according to her needs and desires.

There will be a regular weekly scheduled meeting for Mistress and her submissive husband to discuss matters outside of our D/S roles if desired. These are roles that we live by. We are not “playing” these roles.

In return for my near-absolute submission Mistress promises to protect me from other women and to cherish me and reassure me of her love on a daily basis, and to monitor my physical and mental health and do all that she can to bring me to a state of mind that sees other women as—at least where sexual interests are concerned—mere trash in the street.

Mistress may set up a system of punishment and rewards in order to train me as her good boy. Punishment may consist of slaps to the face and spanking with the object of her choice. I am required to assume a submissive position so Lady can correct her boy, and I am expected to listen carefully to her stern words and to thank her for correcting me. Lady Kim may also reward me for good behavior with sexual or other favors. But I am never to expect these.

This is a provisional contract between a Dominatrix and her boy. Either one of us can choose to change this contract within our weekly meeting out of role (if needed). But I can make no demands and must always avoid arguing or talking back to Lady.

MY WIFE KIM IS MY GODDESS AND QUEEN

AlanThom likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice