Addictive? or some something that you need physically and emotionally...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 3729, Apr 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    Just curious about how others feel about their lifestyle. I've started to realize after trying to quit a few times that this lifestyle is something that I need, there is something that always draws me back. I feel slightly empty inside after I request we take a chastity break and in short order come running back wanting this lifestyle more than ever. Hating myself for disappointing mistress. Just wondering if anyone else goes through the same thing periodically. Mistress typically refers to this behavior as my period lol.

Mash2214 and lockit like this.
  2. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    @Mistress Jules will give me a break every now and then. The time uncaged varies with her mood.
    I can enjoy the freedom I know t will be short lived. Until this morning I was enjoying a short break that was ended with a simple text.

I am relocked and have no idea for how long, It could be a couple of days ( wishful thinking ) or could weeks.
    I would not say its addictive however I miss being locked while having a break. Then when I am locked I count the days until the next release.

I think I am more confused than addicted. I have no control over chastity and I would not have it any other way.

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:54 AM
    personally I think its a dopamine rush which brings us back. It can be addicting :D

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I'm still at an early stage and enjoying it so much I can't imagine not doing this. I would feel bereft.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    If the definition of being Addicted is. Not being able to go about your daily without something. Than, Yup, I'm Adicted to Chastity and my addiction is getting worse the longer I'm locked.

Years ago when we first started experimenting with chastity I would be unlocked for weeks at a time before I wanted to be re locked. Than it became a few days, and now when I'm released for a few hours I want to be re locked. Being locked has become a part of who I am and I couldn't imagine living without a chastity cage. My how things have changed.

I have heard that men do have something that happens to them that's similiar to having a period but I don't think it had anything to do with wearing a cage on your privates.

bethanise and kellysbitch like this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    At one time a long time ago I could never have envisaged me saying
    I too would much rather be being denied and locked for and by a significant other which I now have.
    I take little or no pleasure in not being locked for more that is necessary or required.

This latest denial, and again I could not possibly have envisaged me saying this either

Only getting out for cleaning or a haircut for almost a full year I found to have woken a hitherto unknown submissive side (other that TTTWD) which has pleased my lady no end. We are now exploring that.

Would I want to be unlocked and not be denied ...NO.

But I guess addicted is not the right word though not for me because of my feelings about addicts. Rightly or wrongly addicts are weak people I have no disrespect for them for being addicts only some of their actions which I can perhaps at times understand the motivation but never condone.

Mash2214 likes this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Addictive is a fair word for it. It is constantly on my mind, I even log in here many times a day when I want a quick chastity fix, where I can read, look at, and discuss chastity related ideas.

I started out here just gleaning information, then used it as a sounding board and place to document our journey, and now it has evolved into my daily chastity fix.

Maybe some of that has to do with how secretive all this is and having a place where being caged isn’t weird makes coming here addictive. I could have taken or left chastity when we started. I was all about her being the sexual dominant, and wearing a cage although kinda kinky isn’t something I NEEDED.

At some point, it switched to I know for a fact I will be wearing one of these things for the rest of my life. Yes I physically and emotionally need to wear it for my and her best interests.

So for me, chastity interaction and communication is addictive, but as far as wearing the device, it is more of a need.

Mash2214 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice