Anti pullout control idea

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Newbeginning84, Sep 10, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Newbeginning84

Newbeginning84 Active member

Brazil
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    #1 Newbeginning84, Sep 10, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    First of, Everyone had their own way of doing chastity. Some based on trust others prefer PA's or metal belts etc. Not thing is right or wrong, each to their own.

I realised that all devices can be escaped in one way or another.
    I'm using a HT v4 knock-off.
    I used to think that if I pulled out of it I would not be able to insert it again correctly, like it would not go all the way back in the tube.
    Well it's kind of possible to do that without it being visible that I had pulled out.

I've been thinking of ways to make it impossible to put it back on without using the key. I saw one member here telling about using a ribbon with his key holders signature on it around his penis inside the cage.

My idea which I want to try, even though it might be uncomfortable. I tried once to have my foreskin pulled out through the pie hole of the chastity tube. It looks humiliation like having small pussy lips hanging out of it. And yes I guess the skin could get hurt or pain full this way, but it was not bad at all for me.

It's impossible for me to pull the foreskin through this pie hole slid if it isn't don't while the cage is open. So my keyholder would know if I had pulled out because I can't insert it the same way and get the foreskin out of the slid.

If this works, only problem is that the lock used on these devices are too each to pick with anything that fits inside the lock.

However the knock off that I got has one base ring that fits so bad together with tube, that the small lock is extremely difficult to get in place and turn. This one I don't think I can pick open because of this tension.

Otherwise I was thinking maybe to modify it or buy another device that can fit a propper padlock and allow for the foreskin "prof of no pull out"

What do you think about the foreskin anti pullout prof idea?

2. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Get a PA piercing. That prevents the pull-out.

Jarad, LockJock, IB-Chaste and 3 others like this.
  3. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure I want a hole in my duck.
    Depends my woman if she wants it not.
    I'm just thinking of ways to make it tamper proof.

4. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I understand. My wife has no desire for me to be pierced, so chances are slim that I would ever be instructed to get a PA.

But if you want pull-out security, that is how you do it.

filltee, bondinchas and LockJock like this.
  5. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    Ummm The tether spout is just as effective as a PA and had the following advantages.

1. Makes it easier to Pee, even standing up, impossible with a PA.
    2. No hole in dick.
    3. Its possible to have sex with it in and cover it so you minimize how much you ejaculate (some gets past not much). That said you do need to be a little careful not to go in at an angle....it feels fine and normal once in but it can hurt during sex if you push at a funny angle, but I have not had sex without a tether in now for years.
    4. Its easy to remove.
    5. Dont know its there for the most part. Night time arousal not an issue. During cleaning you can pull your dick quite hard to get your finger and soap and clean properly it doesn't hurt, you just cant pull out.
    6. Using screw thread you can keep head of penis close to front of cage.
    6. makes an excellent and amazing estim electrode

Disadvantages.

1. tricky to learn how to put in, and difficult to get sizing right. Not for everyone.
    2. screw thread can make it harder to insert, the retainer can catch on the thread, using a tapered spout much much easier to insert but then you have to secure it somehow to the front of cage (like a PA)

Other than that....none, the retainer actually sits around where the PA would come out under your penis, so anyone that argues that the tether is less hygienic is incorrect.

Make sure you get titanium, mine has now been in since March (I did remove it to check on in after 2 months, shiny as the day I put them, it was out for maybe 20 minutes)

bondinchas and Alpha_Bird like this.
  6. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I believe utilizing a PA is the only way to improve the security of any device to a reasonable level of tamper proof
    I have been wearing a ball trap type chastity device for decades now
    no i would not cheat
    but the real headfuck is when I am locked and we are using my PA not only may I not get out...
    more importantly to us both is that without damaging the cage or having the lock picked
    ..I CAN'T..

Iron78 likes this.
  7. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    How does it work? Any illustration drawing?

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
  9. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:45 AM
    Another idea, and something I just stumbled on to. Get some string and strap the cage tightly against your abdomen. Normally, if you're going to pull out, it's got to be between the ring and your body. The problem with most cages is that there is a space between the ring and body. With the string (or buy a real strap), there is no space. Nothing to pull out of. Sure you can cut the string, or untie it, but if you're ingenious, you can make it so that doing either will be noticed,

I like the string primarily because it keeps things in place when I get a hard-on. I've gotten to the place where getting a hard-on, and the discomfort associated with it, is something I like. With the cage strapped to my body, it is just that much tighter and just that much more pleasureable.

Just like that, you've got yourself an official 'chastity belt'.

10. Renee DePlume

Renee DePlume Active member

Southeastern US (Georgia)
    Local Time:
    You don't mention anything about UTI's... wouldn't a tether spout make you more susceptible to that kind of thing?

11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I just pierced myself.

Honestly, I’d tried everything under the sun to avoid being able to escape, to return that feeling of genuine containment… in the end nothing worked. In fact, I found out some contraptions can be down right dangerous.

Either you suck it up and accept you’re on the ‘Honour system’ albeit whilst wearing cage or you get the piercing. That’s my personal experience.

I didn’t go PA. Didn’t quite go frenum. I went with what worked for me, my wife and a custom chastity cage maker. It was worth it. We’re all happy now!

SilentOne and littleguy3 like this.
  12. chastity24me

chastity24me Member

Local Time:
    I also can vouch for the tetherspout. So that or a PA is what we have right now that we know will work. I was thinking about an anti-pullout addition to a cage and one idea that came to mind is having a piece of metal (or something) that will be locked in place while your penis is in the cage, but as soon as your penis begins to leave it will fall down and block the tube so that your penis can't go back in. So technically you can pull out, but you won't be able to put it back in which means you are going to get caught if you have a KH, and even if you don't have a KH it will be very uncomfortable to have your penis hanging out with a cage around your balls.

I never ended up finding a way to make this work but in theory it should work...

13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    No, the retainer and tip of spout sit about where a PA would come out of your shaft so dont really see any difference there. More chance of getting infection when they put a hole in your dick for the PA.

I have used inserts that go a lot deeper than the tether, never had a issue, that said the tether only goes in a tiny bit.

I have also made a short insert with a bulb that is only just big enough to pass the constriction in the tip of your penis, it can only be inserted before you put the cage on, once the cage is on if you pull it out its impossible to put enough pressure to push it back over the bulb. It means while you CAN pull out if you wish your keyholder would know. This was not good enough for my partner, she likes that I really cant get out. And I really cant :)

LulledIntoSubmission likes this.
  14. LockJock

LockJock Active member

Local Time:
    #14 LockJock, Sep 17, 2023
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
    PA is *THE* way to stop being able to pull out of the back of the cage. Any other anti withdrawal methods can be bypassed with some cold water shrinkage.

If you get a PA, leave it say 8 to 10 weeks and think it didn't suit you, you can change the jewelry (from circular barbell to CBR (captive bead ring) or the other way round. If after a few more weeks on a different jewelry choice you decide that definitely definitely it's not for you... you can remove it.

If you stretch to large gauge jewelry and/or have it for a long time it will be permanent. But in the first 6 months (maybe even 12) with thin jewelry (like 10 gauge that you will initially be pierced at), it will quickly heal over and be gone if you remove it.

You really have nothing to lose, you can try out PA and see what you think without any lifetime commitment.

If you do get one it will be a while before you can use it for chastity, some months at least.

Just try it and see. You may be surprised just how comfortable it is, now I wouldn't have expected the word comfortable to be used here, but that's my experience at least. Unless I direct my conscious attention to it I can't feel it and even then it's hard to feel unless I touch it, it is more natural and comfortable for me than my wedding ring!!

Ask your lady, she may want to try it. If she wants to try.. then do as you're told :)

true42 and IB-Chaste like this.
  15. Renee DePlume

Renee DePlume Active member

Southeastern US (Georgia)
    Local Time:
    So... what kind of issues do you have with scraping/cutting up your urethra? Do you have a problem with blood in your urine?

16. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    You pierced yourself?! Tell us more please about the position of the piercing and who made the custom device.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  17. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
  18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Can't say its never happened, when somethings gone a little awry during insertion, but not regularly and only a little bit once or twice in the years I have been using it. If you tried to put it out without pushing the spout through first then there would be blood for sure.

Since its been in there for i don't remember when it last came out (6 months?), there has never been any blood. The last time I took it out to check the titanium (after 3 months I think) and it was as shiny as the day I put it in.

19. Forsake

Forsake Active member

Local Time:
    I would pull out to masturbate after a few days. Girlfriend would get pissed. Chastity play would stop. We got piercings over a year ago and I’ve been in chastity much of 2023. It was a little annoying dealing with the pee issue while jewelry is in but a PA+chastity is a better experience than chastity without a PA for urination since everything stays lined up. Healing was uneventful, minimal bleeding the first day, touchy for a few months. It was about 6 months before the piercing was used for chastity. I’d recommend it.

20. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    Two things.
    1. A PA will definitely prevent pull out and is likely the most effective method short of a full belt.
    2. A PA is basically a lifetime piercing. It's not like an ear or other self-healing piercing. Look up Prince Albert fistula.

Please do not go into it thinking if you don't like it, it'll just heal over. Perhaps possible. But not likely.

I have one and am glad I did it - most of the time.

21. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    The tether system is just as effective, there is no way to bypass it without ripping the tip off your penis off much like you would if you ripped your PA....so the PA is not THE only way.

LulledIntoSubmission and DavMan like this.
  22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Or try a device with spikes, you won’t want to pull out of that!

true42 likes this.
  23. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Thanks to the replies here, I have ordered a tether spout.
    I will try it out. If does not work or is too complicated to use, my mistress supports me in getting the PA done, among other things needed.

I'm not sure what cage to use it together with, but I'm planning to modify one to fit it with a padlock or a seal through the tether spout.

24. Lockedup79

Lockedup79 Long term member

Local Time:
    Check out my latest photo, i am unable to pull out if i wanted too

25. Newbeginning84

Brazil
    Local Time:
    Why are you unable to pull out?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity anti pull out

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice