Changes in personality with chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cagedbkr, Jul 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Cagedbkr

Cagedbkr Active member

Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Ive read about personality changes that guys experience once placed into long term chastity and orgasm denial. Things like being more attentive, sensitive and loving with their spouse. I was wondering if this is something others have experienced. I cant say that Ive been transformed into a more lovey dovey husband. I take medication that tamps down my libido so being in chastity takes some of the pressure to please my wife off of me. Also not masturbating redirects some of my energy. Ive been locked up regularly for the past 4-5 months and have switched to wearing panties full time for the past month or two. Do guys' behaviour continue to change with time? Is it something that is dependent on their KH's input or direction?
    Thanks for sharing

Rectrix likes this.
  2. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    From my own experiences, being in chastity makes me feel more submissive, and that's all of the time. The attentiveness, sensitivity and loving comes and goes depending on whether Lady C has permitted me an orgasm. In the days afterwards, I'm back to the grumpy guy who wants everything his before the hormones get aligned again and life becomes (the new) normal again and champagne falls from the skies and harmony is restored.

bondinchas likes this.
  3. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    I’m definitely more attentive to her while locked. But other I’m in a device or not, I still better attend to her wants and needs if I ever want an orgasm soon

bondinchas likes this.
  4. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Mine has changed due to several reasons. Being locked up puts me in a submissive mood but also the anticipation that I've earned fondling or teasing.

Now I'm not locked up 24/7 but the wife insisted I still abide by out contract even if I'm not locked. Sometimes I deviate a bit in hopes of a form of punishment but for the most part I try to stay focused. Doin all the kitchen work and whatever she asks for.

I also feel free when I'm not locked....I know shocker right? So my attitude can be "well you have no control over me because I'm not locked up".

It's a rollercoaster to say the least.

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I would say the experience made me a more patient person and a better oral lover. Like most men, my work life spilled into my marital life and competition in the office sometimes spilled into the house. The last 5 years had taught me to separate that behavior and not always want to be right. My change spilled into her and no matter how bad a day is, we can just say a few words, hold hands, and let the tension slip away. In fact, the only time we raise our voices or demands are made is when we are in character in the bedroom or dungeon.

25 years ago we were swingers and the female half always told my wife I had the best oral skills of all the husbands. My wife never thought that to be true and she was right, the others were competition and I wanted to be the best for them. With my wife, I was quick and impatient and quickly got her off so I can orgasm. With BDSM and more so with chastity, I am a great oral lover with her.

The first time I was to be locked into a chastity device overnight was in a cb-6000. The agreement was to have me locked to please my wife anytime she wanted over a holiday weekend and if I met her expectations, she would tell me and I would be unlocked for my pleasure 24 hours later. We had not had sex for 2 weeks prior and I was ready to go at her command, our first session was on Saturday afternoon sitting at our pool. The first attempt even by my standards was a failure and while she still orgasmed, it was only marginal.

Saturday evening was my second chance and that was even worse than the first. I rushed, wax too busy thinking about how I am getting nothing out of this and for the first time in a while thought about how to be a better lover. My next chance was Sunday afternoon again at the pool and I started by giving her a slow massage and slowly taking my time and using my tongue just right. She came several times and I scored a touchdown, she fell asleep for over an hour with a smile on her face.

Sunday evening was another attempt and another success because out of the corner of my eye her hands were in fists pulling on the sheets. When I finished, she promised my I would be released at noon on Monday. The next day we were sitting at the pool and when noon came, she told me to stand next to her and she reached to the table for the key and went to unlock the lock. I pushed her hand away and pushed her back onto the chaise lounge and kissed her all over and then used my tongue to please her. I knew I hit the mark when her first orgasm of the day came and she made noises and screams I never heard her make before.

That night while watching TV, she started to play with my cage, this was the first time this ever happened over the weekend. After a while I got her on her back and took her to the noisy screaming place and once she recovered, she had me stand in front of her. She took the key, unlocked me and took the cage off. For those familiar with the 6000, it takes a good 30 seconds to get all the parts off and when you have been locked up for 3 days that feels like an hour. Now my wife gives a great blowjob and swallows, but did something she never did in our 30 years together.

my wife gave me a slow deliberate blowjob and when I started to shoot , took the majority in her mouth except for a few strands. She stood up and showed me her full mouth and pulled my head into kiss her. She then passed my load into my mouth and then asked for it back. Once she had the snowball, she opened her mouth to show me and then swallowed.

For the last several years, my wife has said as long as my tongue works like it does she doesn’t need a cock. I prove this over and over when we observe Locktober and Lent, I always keep her pleasure as my primary goal. Trust me, it’s worth it all, when it’s my turn for a reward she goes all out.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    I feel chastity has got rid of that last pesky shreds of Male arrogance I had left, and enabled me to be the best sub for my madam I can be.

7. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    The cage changes me within hours, big O or not. I get cuddly and attentive beyond control. If I had an O I may be grumpy for a few days and after which I just love going down on her. Doesnt really feel like submission though and hasnt motivated me to do even more for her (already type A). Sex thoughts consume me when locked (that I used to "stroke" off my mind like a robot). Wish I could explain it all but can't and that is just the way she likes me.

8. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    I find that I am more relaxed, more easy going. It has definitely camled me down.

However, I have gotten more of an edge. My thoughts are crisper and I am able to focus more.

Additionally, my coordination has gone back to when I was younger.

bondinchas likes this.
  9. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    It changes me for sure. I become totally submissive to my Mistress (@Destiny103181) and unfortunately, I become mush more emotional. Things that would just roll off my back uncaged, I take to heart and it can become a problem. I also find that my mind starts to wander into crazy places but we have rules in place to stem any potential problems.

bondinchas and Destiny103181 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice