The Great Escape

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by LockedAndSafe, Apr 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    I've worn a Mature Metal Jailbird for about five years. Mostly full-time for the last two years. It has the security screw instead of the padlock to keep it locked. I chose the screw because, at the time, I was concerned about noise from the padlock. The screw works reasonably well but it requires adding the tiniest drop of Loctite to the threads every few weeks or else it will become loose. My keyholder mentioned needing to add more Loctite the next time she removed it. I also have a Prince Albert piercing and typically have a padlock running through it. (Like I said, I USED to be concerned about noise.)

While the padlock works well through the piercing, it requires almost daily maintenance in the form of some sort of lubrication to keep the internal mechanism movable. My keyholder doesn't like not being able to get to her cock when she wants it. And trying to keep it lubed is sometimes problematic. So at this time, the padlock has been off until we find a better solution.

I usually stay locked for a couple of weeks at a time. She uses me in other ways as you can imagine. She had my (her) cock out of the cage only a day or two previously so it wasn't coming out again any time soon.

She was in the process of moving to a new apartment. Moving day was yesterday. She's been diligently packing everything up for the move the past several weeks. We had already taken several boxes over to the new place. Movers were coming the next morning to load all of the big, heavy items.

We had done all of the move prep by that evening. After a nice dinner out, we returned to her home for a nice, relaxing evening of television. One of her many wonderful qualities is she totally understands the teasing aspect of chastity and takes great delight in keeping me excited. Seeing me bulging out of that metal cage entertains her mightily. This night was no different. As we lay in bed watching television, she moved down and wrapped her lips around the cage and proceeded to lick and make the most wonderful sounds to drive me nuts. With the Jailbird, there's just enough feeling to really know what you're missing. It was the most exquisite torture.

After a few minutes, she was quite turned on herself and decided she wanted to feel my (her) cock inside her. She went to get the key and remembered it was in a different spot because of packing for the move. So she looked in the box she thought had the key. And it wasn't there. It was then she realized the key was in a different box - at the new apartment.

Talk about your disappointments. Me, thinking I'd be released to feel her moisture and warmth. And her preparing to fill herself with her favorite toy. We were both denied, denied, denied.

You could tell her mind was at work immediately. She remembered the security screw needed Loctite. She first tried twisting the screw by hand. Then she had me try. While I was doing that, she ran into the other room to get some pliers in hopes there was enough of the screw to grip. We tried that for a minute but gave up. We both sat there staring at my still caged cock.

She tried to twist the security screw once more by hand. And could feel it turn ever-so-slightly. She had a big smile on her face as she began to unscrew it. It took a few minutes, but she did it. She was able to take the cage off! It was exhilarating to say the least. I felt so naughty "escaping" from the cage like that. Her first words were "We're definitely putting Loctite on that screw. Later."

So many wonderfully conflicting feelings about the escape. To have your own keyholder conspire with you to defeat the cage was amazing. And knowing she wanted me that badly to go through all of that effort is truly the most wonderful feeling. Love and desire are powerful indeed.

2. diane49

diane49 Member

real estate
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Great story! Which loctite do you use? We also have mature metal device with a recessed security screw, and it also seems to rattle lose after even 2 days. Advice?

3. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    12:38 PM
    LOCTITE® THREADLOCKER BLUE 242®

But only on a single thread or wipe it mostly off. Too much and it will be hell to remove. Lasts a few weeks depending on how often it’s removed.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
    hope you both enjoyed it...

5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    Plumbers tape doesn’t seem to come loose. Give the threads on both the screw and the post a good cleaning (e.g. rubbing alcohol) first.

That will prevent something like what you describe from ever happening again! :p

Giveitup likes this.
  6. diane49

diane49 Member

real estate
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Thanks - will try the loctite blue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice