She fell asleep - impaled..

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by BlueEyes, Apr 13, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:59 AM
    Simply had to share:)
    I thought I was going down on her tonight, but she demanded penetration. Who to argue, except for the missing scents and spices;-). She seems to enjoy the added girth due to the cock ring, always in place...
    I was entering her from the side, legs crossed more or less, and with my fingers i stimulated her at the same time. normally I am not in a position to do that and if I am she usually tells me NO! She seems to prefer the tongue;-)
    But not tonight... She seem so much into it, and started to push in waves , to get it deeper and deeper.
    Suddenly she shivered and flexed, trembled and hold me very tight and at the same time pushed even harder down on her property. Of course I did not cum , and in fact I have become so good in controlling, that I can turn my back to arousal and release....

Once she had climaxed - she curled around me, while I still was hard inside her- due to the cock ring - ( and my full year of denial) I was breathing heavily , and so was she...We were like that for ages.. At least 10 minutes. Still erect and throbbing now and then I suddenly realized that she has fallen asleep. heavy breathing - came from her- and I felt safe and loved like never before. Yes,I was protecting her from the harms of the world

Magnificent. Always been a dream - to see her fall asleep - impaled....
    Tonight I finally succeded:)

MyDB, kkeeiitthh, Strict Sir and 6 others like this.
  2. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    :) It's beautiful thank you for regaling and please send my best wishes xx

3. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:59 AM
  4. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    I sure will:):) and Thanxxx - and yes it was a very special moment, I will always treasure - and maybe even experience again - and again.... ? :):)

5. BlueEyes

Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    IT HAPPENED AGAIN - with a twist.....:)

A little more than a month later - Yesterday in fact:
    which is the day after we were so kind to host a wedding party for a close friend of ours, she requested oral service - of the kind we have come to known as "The sleeping pill".

When she demands a sleeping pill I am to serve her with gentle passionate oral service.
    She is in bed and even orders me to free her from panties. She then spreads and orders me in by pulling my hair and head...
    When she is in this mode there is absolutely no teasing, no nothing coming my way. She never even looks at me, naked as I am, - she just closes her eyes and starts to drift away.... - until my tongue hits home, and I moan, in pride and in joy, from inhaling her scents.. and tasting her juices..
    Being denied for so long now I am in total symbiosis with her O's... I feel the rush, just not in my member, but all over the body, and as I try to suck up all her juices in the heat of the moment when she goes, flexing and trembling, she pads me on the head and whispers "good boy"....

This time I did dont remove from my position, -and she did not request it either. (She was pretty exhausted too from the wedding party still I guess....)
    I have learned long ago not to make any sensitive moves in the minutes after her O, - and therefore I was perfectly still, not moving a fiber....

The next think I knew was me waking up - still with my head in the most wonderful place, - and realizing I had been asleep in that position in an hour;-) My wife? - She was SO MUCH asleep..... I had to tell her this morning that I had taken the liberty of fallen asleep with my head on her beautiful sex...

Se smiled and called me "naughty boy", with a laugh.....
    Later today she texted me and wrote "maybe I will let you do that on Anne one day... but there will be no tongue-work! - just a pillow"...

Wicked and lovely....

guest 2942 likes this.
  6. kkeeiitthh

kkeeiitthh Long term member

Healthcare
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    You are a blessed mn

BlueEyes likes this.
  7. tiemeupalso

tiemeupalso Long term member

texas
    Local Time:
    1:59 AM
    brings back memories of my first wife.

BlueEyes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice