making sure he knows what he's missing

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by andychast, Dec 1, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. andychast

andychast Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Hi.. I read a thread on here about virgin males. This struck me as odd if only for the point of view that to surely make your man really desperate and frustrated, he needs to know how fantastic it feels to have his cock enveloped and squeezed by a tight pussy in the first place. If he has never felt this, he surely could never be so frustrated as a man who knows PRECISELY how great that feels!

So.. my question is, are there women on here who make a point of keeping their man in chastity, who maybe occasionally will let their man inside them.. if only for a few seconds, to remind them what they are missing - OR just to let them know that is precisely what her lover gets for as long as he wants (and husband cannot) or simply just because the wife needs to feel a real cock sometimes too..?
    Am curious if people have any thoughts on this!
    I personally think that a locked cock should get to feel a tight pussy maybe once ot twice a year (for a few seconds!) to stop him going mad - or maybe that will drive him more into insanity - am really curious as to others perspective on this from both men and women- us men KNOW how good it feels (well.. most! Sorry, virgin males.. lol).. and maybe this is something the wives/ mistresses SHOULD do to keep their men frustrated and constantly thinking about what they are missing on a regular basis!

kellysbitch and Sunny like this.
  2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    My Mistress Wife recently told me that there was a few times in the past month that she wanted me inside her, but didn't ask me to as she thought it would upset me. We are both new to this and finding our way still, so I told her that in our case it is male, not female chastity. As she learns ways to control my orgasms I am sure we will have sex where I do not get to cum.

I will have to wait until October next year to see how often that happens!

andychast likes this.
  3. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    I have some experience with that. I have let my husband feel the warmth inside me twice and my friend Jen once this year. It was such intense pleasure for him and he was grateful even though he did not cum but one of those times. He tells me that it makes going back into the cage difficult to handle because it felt so good 1. being hard again and 2. feeling that pleasure of soft, warm and tight flesh surrounding his member. So I can see how we could use that to keep the arousal high and the cage feeling tighter. Each time he readjusted to life back in the cage but it took a couple of days.

4. andychast

andychast Member

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    Wow!.. Poor guy! Lol.. But yes.. that is precisely what I meant... i envisioned (fantasised!) about being in such a situation myself... lovely thought.. thanks for sharing!

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    I think this is a great tease, to let your man out of his cage, get him hard and allow him to enter your warm moist pussy for just a couple of pumps, then lock him up again, I would love this.

6. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    This is hot. Denial of penetration is much worse for me than denial of orgasm. The feeling of penetration is one of the best things in the whole world. Soft, warm, tight flesh is fantastic. To be denied that and kept in a cage the whole time would be the worst denial.

So naturally it is a big fantasy for me. That's my kink: to be denied what I want. I concluded that getting a taste of what I'm missing would be far worse than never having penetration again. I imagined being allowed 10 strokes every month or two. I would not have any choice in this. M would tie me up and dole them out. I could not avoid being reminded. They would go all to quickly, be over before I was ready, and leave me more frustrated than before.

Fortunately, M loves penetration so her actually denying penetration is unlikely. I'm saved from that torment.

Being briefly allowed to penetrate someone I don't know would probably give the same sense of desperation. I imagine that with someone new there would be a strong desire to "have" them. To thrust deeply and to climax. I have that with M but it is tempered by knowing that I have done just that and my have opportunity to do so again in the future. With someone new it would be the first and maybe only time. Of course, I would not be allowed that. I would be tied up, depth and pacing controlled, and no climax allowed.

Interestingly, I thought M would have little interest in involving a 3rd person in our play but it was one of the first ideas she brought up. She said she was unlikely to actually do it but liked the idea of messing with my mind around it.

Wendygirl and spider203 like this.
  7. Tina's Bitch

Tina's Bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    After being locked for about a month my Mistress unlocks me and let me "rest" inside her for about 30 seconds. She has a crop in her hand and if I make any thrusting movements she prompty whips my ass with it. She wants me to always remember how good her pussy feels . She also likes to unlock me and tie me to a chair. She will wipe her juice under my nose so i can smell her while she masturbates. Once I am soft she locks me back up.

8. chastingfun

chastingfun Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    Although quite rare, my wife loves to remind me how good she feels by getting me to just below the edge of cumming and super sensitive then slides herself down on me. I am not allowed to move. We hug and kiss sensuously while every once and a while she will slowly slide up and down a little just to keep me throbbing but not enough to orgasm. This goes on sometimes for an hour or so then she slips off, no orgasm for me, cools me down and locks me back up again with her juices still on me. She just feels so damn good. I am messed up big time for days, even weeks after that. Seriously messed up. Just thinking about her or a kiss or a slight touch and I'm raging hard and throbbing in my cage.

9. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    You're right there! It's been nearly two years since I've experienced penetration, I've almost forgotten what it feels like. My avatar says it all really: that is a direct quote from my wife. My cage keys are in a mini-safe with a combination which only my wife knows. Interestingly any time my wife notices the cage on me when I'm naked she seems surprised so clearly it's not something she worries about (unlike 101 other things!).

10. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I do hope that you thank her afterwards, for taking such good care of you.

11. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    My g/f is going through a phase where she isn't much into sex. As I write this I have been locked up for 50 days and have not felt her warmth for that long. I've been teased by her hand a few times, but it's not the same as feeling her from the inside. I hope she allows me inside of her again someday.

12. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    Once or twice a year is enough to not let me forget what it's like.
    How i miss it!!!

13. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Have you considered putting the keys in a sealed envelope and have Jen sign over the seal?

14. thekeyholderwife

thekeyholderwife Active member

Paralegal
    Local Time:
    I can't get the key without Jen and vice versa. His key is in a floor safe to which only I know the combination. Inside is a combo lockbox to which only she knows the combo. We both have to agree to take his cage off.

15. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    @thekeyholderwife I read your post about your encounter with Jen and her boyfriend that you posted in another thread. It is one of the most incredible descriptions of a sexual encounter I have ever read in my life. One of the interesting dynamics was with how her boyfriend is kept unaware of your husbands chastity. I cannot stop thinking about that encounter and regularly read the post again, enjoying your wonderful words.

16. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, this is truly ingeniously wicked! There's zero chance of him ever masturbating without both of you approving. Absolutely brilliant!

17. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    That is absolutely beyond brilliant. The perfect dual control.:):)
    :spank::spank::spank:

Couldn't be done any better!

18. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    I was browsing the threads today and came across this post.
    Talk about great minds think alike, I have just done exactly that for his Birthday surprise. He probably got no more than 10 strokes and pulled away, laughing. I must admit when I let him enter me it was so nice, I very nearly changed my mind I was enjoying the feeling so much, but a point had to be proven. They do need reminding from time to time just what they are missing when locked.

19. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    for me the frustration is more of not being able to get a full erection.

Even when she lets me out I rarely get to fuck her. Just the other night she let me out and eventually I tried to put it in her and she looked at me and simply said NO.

20. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    It is a great tease! One of my favorite ways to tease @NakedKnight is to tie him to the bed, unlock him, slip him inside me, and ride him. He's not allowed to cum without permission (ever) and has to tell me when he gets close. Even without numbing cream and multiple condoms he's quite talented at lasting while I use him to make myself cum.

Personally, I don't find toys nearly as satisfying as his real cock. (although, for his Christmas he got me a wand that's changing that! ;) ) If he starts to cum before I've given permission, he lets me know. I stop and get off him, which usually is enough that the lack of stimulation ends the impending orgasm. Occasionally I don't stop quite soon enough and have to turn it into a ruined orgasm. But it's quite rare that he gets to either point. Once I'm satisfied and worn out, I lock him back up!

And do the same the next night.

And the next.

I think about a week and a half is the longest I've lasted unlocking him nightly just to use his cock before locking him back up!

It'll be interesting to see how having my wand changes this practice in the future.

slave_m and Jasmic68 like this.
  21. LockedMike

LockedMike Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    It's now five years since my cock had entered the warm,soft and thight inside of the pussy by penetration....
    I miss that feeling so much! I still remember that feeling, but I don't know, how it really feels!

22. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    2:24 PM
    When first starting chanting almost a year ago we had PIV sex a lot because she loved the idea of chastity and it turned her on so much. As the months went by and she gained more confidence in her dominant side I was given more blowjobs and handjobs and made to pleasure her with a vibrator or eatting her out. My PIV sex has gone from numerous times monthly to maybe once a month or less. Occasionally I get a major desire to feel the inside of her pussy with my cock now that I don't get it as much. I would actually like it if I was only allowed inside of her once or twice a year just so I could appreciate it that much more. Although I am still very grateful when I'm allowed PIV. Also I'd never push for it because I know she likes PIV and I'd be more or less punishing her if I suggested I only get it once or twice a year.

insuredtongue likes this.
  23. Chat408

Chat408 Owl always love you
    Verified Female

Kansas
    Local Time:
    I totally agree with the numbing cream and condoms method. It frustrates My Darling to know he is in me but he cannot feel a thing.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice