Comments on Profile Post by Kylara

1. Kylara
    Kylara
    But she told me she likes a lot this feeling and the fact to be able to touch and pet them anytime. She like me to be "available" and open all the time too.
    Feb 27, 2022
    sis_nikki likes this.
  2. Kylara
    Kylara
    She found skirt sexist because they allow men to abuse women all time, but now she like this feature on me and demands me to stay on skirt at home.
    Feb 27, 2022
    sis_nikki likes this.
  3. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Gurl, that is so hot! Indeed it is right for a sissy to be open / exposed, and available for anything (groaping, slaps, tugs, etc.) You are very fortunate your KH understands this, and is training you to become a better woman! <3
    Feb 27, 2022
    Kylara likes this.
  4. Kylara
    Kylara
    And she condem these cloths when weared by a woman, she never wear skirt or dress herself.
    it is just for me.
    Feb 27, 2022
    sis_nikki likes this.
  5. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    Feb 27, 2022
    Kylara likes this.
  6. sis_nikki
    sis_nikki
    All the better, you are into "forbidden" clothing territory!
    Paired with a sexy pair of high heels I hope?
    Feb 27, 2022
    Kylara likes this.
  7. Kylara
    Kylara
    This one is really a small one, I will take a pic of it soon. Mine is half thight only.
    Feb 27, 2022
    sis_nikki likes this.
  8. Kylara
    Kylara
    I have heels in my gallery but as it makes noise I don't really wear them home as it is a flat but yes I have some nylon most of the time with my skirt.
    Feb 27, 2022
    sis_nikki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice