Comments on Profile Post by Lady-A

1. Lady-A
    Lady-A
    Nov 21, 2018
  2. Nicoftime
    Nicoftime
    Conventional deterrents don’t seem to work, refusing to play until he accepts is the only alternative I can think of.
    Nov 21, 2018
    Unlucky, Rectrix and Lady-A like this.
  3. Rectrix
    Rectrix
    Seems very similar to what we've seen from @BKwife. You two should probably talk. And he needs to accept the reality, not just the fantasy if you're going to put your time into it.
    Nov 21, 2018
    BKwife and Unlucky like this.
  4. jung-sklave
    jung-sklave
    Long term chastity should solve the problem.
    Nov 23, 2018
  5. Gigaman
    Gigaman
    He sounds like a problem child like me. I want it all but I push back sometimes and Savatage the very thing have been waiting for my whole life. You have the upper hand, you just don’t realize it yet. There’s a way to handle him and train him you just need to figure out what it is. I’m so glad BKwife Stuck by me and kept trying. If you enjoy the lifestyle you should keep trying to its worth it.
    Nov 27, 2018
    BKwife likes this.
  6. WomenWearTheKeys
    WomenWearTheKeys
    When he asks to be controlled then does not obey HES TESTING YOU! Don’t show weakness, don’t compromise, don’t back down! Add punishments, more chastity time, until he breaks.
    Aug 8, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice