Comments on Profile Post by Goddess Jen

1. locktite
    locktite
    Wow, wish it was me!
    Jul 2, 2010
  2. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    Oh, honey. You don't want to get hit with a whip. But, I could scare you to tears from hearing the "CCCRRRAAACCCCKKKK" inches from your ear. :)
    Jul 2, 2010
  3. Ms.Linda
    Ms.Linda
    AW HELL!! If that don't make me jealous as all get out! You're gonna have to show me how to use that thing!!
    Jul 2, 2010
  4. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    Lin, I'm waiting patiently. I can't wait to show you how to work it!!
    Jul 2, 2010
  5. locktite
    locktite
    i appreciate what your saying but I do want to get hit with it. well, if we ever meet, you can have a go at it.
    Jul 2, 2010
  6. Rachel
    Rachel
    Note to self: be EXTRA nice to Goddess Jen at the gathering
    Jul 2, 2010
  7. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    LT..your wish is my sadistic pleasure, dear. Mwwwahhhhaaahhhhh. Rachel, you have never been anything but. I'm sure that will continue at the gathering.
    Jul 2, 2010
  8. tiffiny
    tiffiny
    Um, GJ,,?? Your going to let me have a go with it right?? =}
    Jul 2, 2010
  9. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    Of course, Tiff. What a silly question...just make sure I'm nowhere near you. You'll hear that "crack" the 1st time and then start looking for a target!
    Jul 2, 2010
  10. tiffiny
    tiffiny
    LOLOL.. Oh hell.. there go's my plan{s}... Well,, IF i happen to "drop" something about 8 feet in front of me You'd be kind enough to BEND OVER facing away and pic it up for me right??
    Jul 2, 2010
  11. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    Depends on what it is. Something made from wood, something shiny & full of glitter, or a shoe box...may distract me long enough to forget what you're holding. ;)
    Jul 2, 2010
  12. happypants
    happypants
    yes, i did almost shit myself when that thing snapped.
    Jul 3, 2010
  13. Goddess Jen
    Goddess Jen
    ^^^^LOL, sweets. No worries, babe. I'm gettin pretty good with my aim. Love ya!!
    Jul 4, 2010
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice