Comments on Profile Post by Jasmic68

1. CJ's hubby
    CJ's hubby
    I just use soap and water and wash it good about once a week. I also use a hand held shower head and spray it out every day when I shower with it on. It will be interesting to see what others say.
    Jan 17, 2018
    Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. Skywalker41918
    Skywalker41918
    Soap and warm water dry it off good to go
    Jan 18, 2018
    Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68
    Jasmic68
    I’ve been using liquid soap and an old, soft toothbrush. There is still a build up of residue happening though which I would like to remove.
    Jan 18, 2018
    massim and L-u-c-y like this.
  4. Mactastic
    Mactastic
    Just a suggestion, but wouldn't it be more convenient to have more than one which you could keep clean and just swap when ready to wear. I mean, I know you are talking long term wear, so isn't it worth the investment?
    Jan 22, 2018
    LadyBlaze likes this.
  5. Jasmic68
    Jasmic68
    That is certainly worth thinking about.
    Jan 22, 2018
  6. Jasmic68
    Jasmic68
    The vinegar worked absolutely brilliantly! I am still locked up in a less comfortable but airier metal device but the inside of my HTv2 is now as smooth as it was new.
    Feb 4, 2018
    Goddessmercy, massim, NYsub and 3 others like this.
  7. CB Henry
    CB Henry
    Suggest check with the manufacturers but the dish washer would be ideal operates at a much higher temperature and detergent ideal for killing bacteria.
    Mar 20, 2018
    Goddessmercy and Skywalker41918 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice