My unexpected life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by xcitex2, Jun 24, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. pantyboy79

pantyboy79 Property of Miss J

Local Time:
    7:27 PM
    Awesome reading!!

Xcitex2,

I just finished reading your journal from start to finish (took a while, but it was fun!). My wife and I struggle at times to enjoy D/s play together (I introduced the idea to her). Somedays it seems she's just not interested, and other days she becomes the Domme I have fantasized about and more (and it hurts oh so good)!!

My wife has recently come acoss a book I picked up concerning chastity and has really taken to the idea. I look forward to exploring this with her and reading much more on your experiences as well as the experiences of others. Good luck and have fun!!!

P.S. my wife is nearly half way through your journal so thank you for writing it. If it weren't for her interest, I never would have taken this seriously and I think it is about to change my marriage for the better!!!!! THANKS!

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    1:27 PM
    pantyboy79-Thank You for the kind words. It is written just as that, real life journal. As you can see there are ups and downs. Heck I just recently got my wife AKA Goddess on here a couple of days ago. Still not sure if that was a good idea or not. Feel free to PM me or her with any questions. I would be glad try and answer as best I can. We too are still learning. What I have learned this far is to not underestimate Her!!! Even as I type this I am back securely locked up which is a first. Usually after a big release it would be a week or more before she would feel the need to continue. I think it is safe to say this is also becoming a lifestyle for her as well now.

3. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I agree completely but thank you none the less. I sure hope no one including you would think this journal is just to see how many readers I can get. It really started as a place to vent my own feelings to keep from going crazy on the initial journey. Now I have been blessed by many people who stop by and it is an honor not in any way a contest.
    :loveCM:

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i agree 100%. this website is amazing. i was keeping a journal for my own head but now i am addicted to Chastity Mansion and my journal. like you said, nothing to do with how many hits...just freedom of expression. the journal process is very therapeutic. anyway, i have always been thrilled by the "outing" process. i recently came out to many of my friends as a slave. i wear my leather and chain bracelet all the time...when asked i tell anyone that it's a slave bracelet.

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    great for you john. I wish I could do that in the vanilla world. Goddess and I would love o have someone local we could talk with or exchange ideas. Right now outing ourselves would be catastrophic I am afraid. LOL

Even just an image such as you have for your avatar has been tuff for me to do. However I am sure it is only a matter of time as Goddess thinks it would be a good idea. I am sure for her amusement more than anything else as everyone here knows what a locked up penis looks like.

6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:27 PM
    Hmm.. sounds like you're dropping a hint to Goddess to me! Sometimes, us subs need to get someone else to order us to step beyond the next boundary. hehe. :innocent0009:

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Perhaps you are right mikecb on part of that but truthfully it would be a hard thing to do otherwise so let's just say while I would not deny that I may resort to dropping hints, this is not one of those times. :anim_63:

Thanks for stopping by again.

8. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    I totally relate to that Xcite. I'm in the Military and there a lot of things that I have to keep from a lot of people I've done combat tours with. I've got some dudes I'll probably know for the rest of my life, but I have to hide this side of me. And I'm in the Infantry so being able to wear a CB/CD to work is not an option. My wife and I are working on a plan.

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Best of luck with that pantyboy79. I used to work in law enforcement so I can totally relate. I have a brother-in-law serving over seas and he tells me stories of this "man code" it makes me want to laugh sometimes because he always says, "well you know you served in unit similar to this" I just want to yell "yes I know your sister holds the key to my imprisoned penis" It makes me crack up just writing that let alone ever saying it. By the way not sure which country you are serving but regardless it goes without saying, thank you for serving. I know in these times I can think of a thousand other places I would rather be and not one of them is away from family during the holidays.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  10. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    What did I do?

Ok now I have created a real monster. I spent weeks, maybe even months trying to get my Goddess on here to at least say hi and last night she was gathered at her computer for a good 30 minutes or so in secrecy looking at various posts and sending comments to others. After wards she just said it was time for bed and headed up stairs. Odd as I thought for sure there would be something to inspire her, cause conversation, just something. Instead it was a simple good night, that crazy little giggle, and a well placed hand on my locked caged as she dozed off for the night.

I swear I do not know what is worse, knowing what she is up to or not knowing. I fell asleep fairly easy but was awaken numerous times with that pesky wana-be erection. I know we all joke and say "it" has a mind of it's own but damn when the dreams are not sexual, you are not laying next to your wife for any type of contact, and you had very little if any stimulation before going to sleep what the heck gives? Three pee breaks in one night pretty much ruins any good sleep cycles.

Well today should afford me limited time here as I have a task list a mile high sitting here at my desk. Warm regards to those following this journal and Goddess if you are checking in on me today, have a great day!

11. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    XciteX2,

First of all I would like to say "kudos" to you for being able to tell others how you are feeling and what your thoughts are and so on. My pet, Locked4love, referred me to this site. In fact, he has introduced me to this whole lifestyle. I was always used to the plain old vanilla lifestyle and this is all new to me. We just got married in June and he was locked up prior to our wedding day. He has a hard time putting into words how he feels and what it is he wants. So being able to read what you wrote is definitely a blessing to me because he says how you feel, etc. he can relate to. So you have given me a better understanding of his feelings. When I first started this lifestyle with him, I really had a difficult time. I was like, ok he's locked up, now what!?! I had no clue where to go from there. I have a lot of toys and gadgets but really didn't know what to do with them. A lot of them we have made ourselves so they are customized to what I wanted. I have done a lot of reading (which I HATE to do!!!) and have gotten ideas from those readings. However, I never really knew how to get started and I was really utterly confused. But for the first time just the other night, I was able to "play" with my pet and I really enjoyed it. :) But the most wonderful thing about it was how my pet acted after the scene was over. I never thought that just doing things like I did that night, would ultimately end up with him loving me more. He has been locked up now for approximately 2 weeks. This of course is not the first time I have locked him up, but is the first time that I have been able to have fun with it. I love to tease him and say things like "I bet you wish you could play with yourself right now". Of course his response is always the same "yeah I do". However, if I have anything to do with it, he will never play with himself again. That if for me to do when I want to do it. The great thing about this whole lifestyle is the fact that he cares more about me having an orgasm or two than him having one. Yes of course I do give him the opportunity to have one every once in a while, but it is not expected and I love that.

Well enough of me rambling on. Again thank you for your wonderful journal and I look forward to reading more. Take care!!

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Mistress Wyndee:

Thank you ever so much for the kind words and your visit. Truth be told my Goddess and I started much like you and your pet. Really even to this day we still stumble through our little adventures. I am honored that he sent you to this site and my journal. You will find much information here and odd as it may sound a family of friends to help you along the way. As you have already learned it is in the teasing and the denial that inspires us to do more for you, our Mistresses/ Goddess. If someone would have told me I would be willing to give up touching myself or orgasms just for the opportunity to please my wife more I would have laughed. Now after experiencing this all I can say is I go home each night hoping tonight will be a night we get to play, even if just to serve her with no release for me. Feel free to get involved as much as possible here and Private message me or my Goddess Goddess Melissa with any questions.

13. Goddess_Kate

Goddess_Kate Goddess Kate's

Local Time:
    You are just now realizing that?? LMAO Great to hear! Keep the updates coming!

14. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    Ok I think I have said this before but your journal realy is inspiring and helpful to this whole community and that is why so many are following it but I think soon you will have a problem righting it as you will be to busy answering the praise mails. Keep it up I just wish I could pursued my potential KH to read it.

15. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Thanks locked away. I do hope many keep reading it as needed but really just because they want to. While I appreciate the praise the real praise should go to Mistress Watchful and her pet for having a community like this where people can share their ups and downs of a lifestyle most would think taboo. Plus, the journal really started as just a way for me to vent when I had no one to vent to.

Perhaps you could write your own thoughts down and have your key-holder read that instead. Once involved in your own thoughts your key-holder may open up to you and vice versa.

16. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    Tryed that but she is very vanilla. Does not matter anyway We will work that out somehow sometime I just havent found a way jet. How do I find a way of emailing you outside of this as I would like to talk about photography a little as we have the same interest and I getting close to going prof and you have already made it. Is there a chance of that anyway. We live at different ends of the world (you america and me Norway) and have different interest (you studio and wedding and me landscape and nature) but I think we could have a good chat about it.

17. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Hello again locked away. I believe my email is in my profile but in case it is not I will send it to you. I welcome the opportunity to talk shop so to speak. I would definitely enjoy the chat and the opportunity to learn from someone else. I have yet to meet someone in the industry that I did not learn something from, regardless of their level of expertise.

18. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Devious Little Woman She Is

The tag line of this site has been used so much I will spare saying it again but good grief. This morning marked a morning where I had a 3 hour outdoor photo assignment. It was a purely documentary style assignment, one that any other time I would drool over to get. The problem with today is it is 18 degrees here in the midwest and all ice and snow. This means that I will have to wear jeans, which cause problems in this device. As I am dropping hints about the probable issue I will have my Goddess goes into some of the best dialogue I think she has had to date.

"So how is the steel in the cold? Is it going to be really cold? she asks in a concerned tone.
    "Yes it will be quite cold, plus the jeans are going to be a problem I think" I reply in hopes of her saying she would give me short reprieve.

"Hmm," she giggles, "well good luck with that today then" and out the door she walks.

I am left flabbergasted as I really thought she was going to make it a little easier on me. No such luck she is enjoying this scenario all to well and I am for the first time realizing the helplessness that goes with my role. During the day is usually ok it is just these damn nocturnal erections or attempts at one that are the killer. Not being into CB torture I am quickly finding my own masochistic limits. I use that word because shortly after I seek relief in a late night/early morning stroll the bathroom I find this odd sense of eroticism that just starts the whole thing over again.

Unfortunately there is little to report in the area of tease and denial. Just a small session of her playfully handling my locked member last night while she dozed off. While not a normal nightly ritual it is one she seems to be finding the need to do more and more. Perfect for kicking off the night with some un-needed dreams that ultimately end up feeling like a kick in the groin. This of course leads me to want to please her more and more just to catch a break in this device. Odd cycle this life creates, one that strangely I wish to continue.

19. Mistress Wyndee

Local Time:
    12:27 PM
    You know the saying at the beginning of this website is the best one ever "be careful what you wish for". I won't give my pet time out of his CB. The reason why I won't is because this is what he wanted. He introduced me to this lifestyle and even though I am struggling with it a little bit, I do know that the best thing to do is keep him in the device. So in my eyes your Goddess is doing right by you by not letting you out of your device. She is ultimately giving you what you want, just remember that.

Looking forward to reading more of your journal. Take care,

Mistress Wyndee

20. pantyboy79

Local Time:
    Well Xcite, all I can say is we asked for it right. Miss J is getting real good and I can't even imagine what it will be like when my device gets here.

I heard that when the soldiers in NY and other cold climates go out to run in the morning they put a sock over their penis........... Can't imagine the steel in jeans and cold. I'm having a hard time with the buttonfly on my 501's right now!!

Take care brother.

21. locked away

locked away Member

Local Time:
    Being an outdoor guide and nature fanatic I know that jeans are the worst material you can have especially in snow where the snow sticks to the material and makes it wet which in turn dries slowly and cools the skin rapidly so my suggestion would be to get a smart pair of "outdoor" trousers made out of synthetic material as they give more freedom of movement for a device anyway.

22. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Xcite!

One thing I realize is that with the CB I am going to need to change up my wardrobe a bit. The thin sweatpants I sleep in are history as they cling and it is obvious I have something locked on (we have kids). Loose jeans are ok, tight jeans are out.

I will have to evaluate all of my clothing as I go along, and replace some.

23. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Well good morning locked away and js11756, and everyone else for that matter. You two bring up excellent points that were just discussed last night between myself and my Goddess. She would love nothing more for me to be in jeans 24/7. I am not sure if this is just her devious little mind working or if she really loves the look. I am personally more of a Dockers or slack type of guy as I too love the freedom. (Oh the irony in that statement)

At any rate back in the daily grind this morning as it continues to be all work and no play. This time if year is brutal with all the holiday orders and last minute deadline. Mind you, I am not complaining, but it does take it's tole on the home front. Just last night I tended to the youngest of our two boys while my wife went to our Daughter Christmas program with our son. Now tonight, slightly different scenario but still all of us running to another program. It is funny how the day ends and all that is left is two worn out adults with three kids who somehow still have a little bit of steam to run.

Frustration today is pretty low which I guess for me could be a good thing. I did have a long fight with the nocturnal issues last night. It seems that starting at 2:30AM about every 45 minutes I was woken by that attempt at an erection that just makes you wonder what the F%$^. Usually one a night is common but last night for no reason. That alone makes you humble quick. (hmmm maybe I should strike that comment from the record:sad0064:)

Well little else to report today but I am sure as the day is young something is bound to happen.

24. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Oh For Crying Out Loud!

Well after numerous weeks now in the new Lori device and having already sent the device in for re-size I am walking into my office today when I feel the familiar yet unbearable pain, getting more intense by the second, when I realize it is gone. All I can think is SH^& My right testicle just popped back through the device. My ball sac was extra tight this morning but I still am beside myself with how or why it happened. No reason I can see when I have already tested and tried to get out of this device on numerous times to make sure it was secure. I am interested if anyone has had this happen on a device after already being sent for resize and after everything supposably was taken care of.

I would love to complain about it but I guess it is a free period of relief, sure to be short lived as Goddess said get back in-Now! Here just this morning I was feeling great because it has been a whole week and while I am losing a little sleep in the evenings the frustration level is really low right now. It was almost a cocky type of feeling where I was thinking I got this in the bag. Now what sucks is I am sure this will be my time out even though there is no sexual release, that will suck.

Not much time to write today I am afraid as I am working on getting all the year end numbers in line for our accountant-Good grief the fun of running my own business just went out the door.

For those still checking in thank you.

25. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yoiks! I will say that I'm constantly amazed at how my family jewels seem to change in size. I now use a ridiculously small ring to keep everything in place.

One "quickie" adjustment you might do..... My A-ring on my lori was too big. I just took some tape, and wrapped it around the ring over and over, like taping the handle of a hockey stick. That effectively reduced the diameter of the ring. I kept tweeking that until I finally got it small enough that I never pull out. After covering the tape with vaseline enough times, it's fairly slippery and not abrasive at all.

I'm not returning my Lori tube to get it resized - I'm going to just build my own replacement. However if you do decide to send yours back again, you might use the tape technique to find out EXACTLY the size you need, then just send it with tape and all to Paulie for the last adjustment.

I'd suggest the tape, regardless of whether you send it back, just so that the jewels don't pop out like that. It hurts like a bastard, I know! lol

Good luck, and sorry to hear about the new (non-fun) frustration!

mikecb

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice