Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by amysissy, Apr 22, 2012.

1. amysissy

amysissy wannabe sissy

Lehigh Valley, PA, USA
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I have had a fascination with chastity for years, but have only recently decided to act upon it. My vanilla relationship of the past couple years ended, I moved to a new city (Minneapolis, MN), and want to start fresh.

I want to start by thanking the forum, its admins and members for the candid information regarding chastity and chastity devices. Due to the expense of these devices, the information on sizing, comfort and maintenance have been particularly helpful. For my first device, I have recently purchased a CB6000s, and I am waiting with great anticipation for its arrival.

If my fascination is confirmed, I'm sure that I'll be moving to a Jailbird, as the open cage would be great for maintenance, and know I like the feel of steel (from handcuffs).

I look forward to developing new friendships with the forum members. Already, I have seen some friends from Fetlife.

Thank you.

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    Welcome! There seems to be a hotbed of kinksters in Minneapolis, I hope you get to go deeper down the rabbit hole. :)

3. amysissy

amysissy wannabe sissy

Lehigh Valley, PA, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your warm welcome, Mistress Alice! The CB6000s arrived today, and i'll be locked up soon. The trip down the rabbit hole has begun ;-)

The kink keeps us warm during these winters. Please let me know if You are ever visiting the Twin Cities. It would be wonderful to meet You.

4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:30 AM
    I've fantasized about coming East to shoot more videos with Amanda Wildefyre but our timing hasn't worked out yet.

How do you feel about cameras? It would be GREAT to have a sissy/chastity sub locally and disguises are just fine for video purposes (in fact, they are part of the fun).

5. amysissy

amysissy wannabe sissy

Lehigh Valley, PA, USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress Alice, i have fantasized about being in videos! As a beginning sissy, however, my wardrobe is very limited.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice