Do we function as a male chastity support group?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by M@rcellus, Apr 22, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    ... for mostly male or lets say biologically male members? I have found through my own experience and others that serious chastity play is a difficult choice for someone who owns a penis. I have not been engaged much in forums before and am probably naive but have shyied away from an indie music group that seemed to have the same conflicts between members from time to time which is surprising because we're all meant to be there because of a mutual interest. I have already been inspired to agree to long term chastity play by reading others comments here but I am a beginner. There's just several milestones I haven't reached mostly to do with penis-free orgasms. I know I've been a bit aggressive with males writing fantasy but there's just so much to read here I can personally do without it. I'm not asking to have my hand held by strangers I've never met but should we be trying to keep a more supportive culture here? Chastity can be fun but is also a difficult path and I know it helps me to channel some of that energy here.

2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I agree. We could be more supportive of each other. When you say penis-free are you specifically referring to the prostate?

3. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Yeah more specifically penis-stimulation-free, obviously it comes into play when ejaculating. Prostate we're both committed to trying to achieve, pain play and body worship too if it's possible. I mention it as I know I may be coming across as We're More Extreme Than You. We've regularly spoken about going further with this kind of play and as a couple have agreed on these objectives in both of our interests. I think I've recently had experience of the plastic brain retraining phenomenon, where after 3 or so months I've really found it easier to not masturbate. I want to keep experimenting to see if the same can be applied to caged orgasms.

4. Gumballz

Gumballz Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:02 PM
    No proof to offer, in our experience which is very limited, have been able to successfully orgasm hands free from prostate stimulation (pegging) following 10 or more days without cumming. However, attempting to see if hands free orgasms will be achieved easier if orgasm free in combination with daily edging. Anyone have any thoughts?

M@rcellus likes this.
  5. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    We've certainly got the 10 days sorted at the moment. Had a couple of prostate massagers lost in post I just re-ordered. It's certainly fun trying to achieve anal orgasm. We'll redouble our efforts. Thanks, knowing it's possible keeps us going.

6. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    I absolutely use the place as a support forum. I think we all should. Even though we asked for it, it is a difficult choice to "live through" and the last thing I want to do is tick my Wife/KH off enough that She says "here's the key back, we are done with this"

You guys have been great, both me reading your comments and your input into my posts!

I hope the ladies here don't read this and laugh their asses off at us :p

Stephplayswithyou and M@rcellus like this.
  7. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    That's how it is with us, her way or the high way. I am surprised by how much she pushes me with orgasm denial but why would she not? I don't think her penis would have been used for sex in March if she didn't want it at that moment but it was lovely for us both. She's not cottoned onto oral cleanups yet and it would be a struggle for me but of course I would if instructed.

There are a few female keyholders on here, and I have no reason to doubt they are who they say they are, who write great journals that have the right balance of chastity in their overall relationships. We love hearing from them and of course would love to hear their views on what I suppose is a question about the emotional roller coaster for a male sub.

denied_one likes this.
  8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have been living this lifestyle fairly seriously for 8 years now, and have used this place as a haven for advice and venting frustration.

In general, I’m a bit past the advice stage, but willing to give what I’ve learned to new people. I still use it to vent and to discuss chastity and kink topics, as real life friends would be a bit put off by such talk. I also have a blog which I copy the link to, so people can read a more in depth perspective on my feelings and daily life.

I joined in 2009 under a different name, had never really interacted with the site, but did read a lot and learn. I just didn’t feel qualified to interact because I wasn’t caged yet and no keyholder. Then I met someone I could share this with and joined under this name in 2016. For the most part everyone is friendly, but there are many differing opinions, new people come and go, fantasy takes front and center with many newcomers, and some people troll just because they can.

It’s the internet, it comes with the territory, but this place is still a great place to find support and friendly faces.

9. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    I too do not honestly care for the fantasy stories in which you can tell are totally made up. I just look past them though. I think some men just need to tell stories. But they are not for me. Like yourself I use this as a support group. I really enjoy knowing that there are others out there like myself. I have no clue why I love being locked up. But who cares as long as it works for me and my wife. I don't like when I see some men arguing on this site though. That annoys the heck out of me. Being in chastity is not the norm and we all need each other to some extent.

10. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    This site has been a great resource for both of us as we get deeper into the chastity and FLR lifestyle. I have particularly liked it for practical advice on wearing, cleaning, sizing etc. The true stories/testimonials by other members have been wonderful. Those that are obviously fake/fantasy are easy to identify and I just skip passed those. I also avoid all the posts critical of each other and the personality conflicts. I don't need others to pass judgement on whether what my KH and I do is legal, correct, moral, etc...

stallionBoi, newplay, Muppet and 3 others like this.
  11. Jay Sub

Jay Sub "Smaller is better"

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Judgement comes when people say "This is the correct way, you're doing it wrong" and is often well meant, but they forget that chastity is not a one size fits all (metaphorically and physically) thing. What's right for one person isn't necessarily what's right for you.

denied_one, Iron78 and herluckyboi like this.
  12. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I think it’s pretty obvious there isn’t much of a support culture on here.
    Most people want the fantasy stuff. The captions. Small penis pics etc etc. That’s the stuff that gets ‘liked’.
    I look at the most liked posts and it’s up at around 15 at most on each post. 250 people have looked at something and disregarded it.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe that’s why we should write things. I don’t necessarily agree that the way other platforms operate is better… but if you scrolled through Facebook, Insta, work chats even, you’d put a thumbs up, a smiley, a love heart, tick to acknowledge you’ve read it.
    I’ve always found it strange that this place is different. That’s like the bare minimum before you comment.

Here it’s straight in with “No, you’re wrong” some advice you didn’t ask for or “I’ve got a bi-wife, we had a live in partner but now we’ve moved away, always big into kink…” ya da ya da ya da. Or you get some sarcastic comment and you eventually just get fed up of posting,

13. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy Member

Local Time:
    I am new to this and did not initiate chastity. I had a lot of questions and this site is a great way of finding answers. However, I can't say it's particularly supportive at all times Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes you need a reality check. But what I didn't find in support I do find in knowledge. So I appreciate the site for that purpose.

14. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Yes, and also as entertainment.

The fantasists are funny, people that take life too seriously are funny, those that think this is real are funny...the list of amusing entities is endless, and that on it's own is funny.

15. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Sounds nice in theory but never happen. Too many personalities and ways of going about it. I find it helpful here for advice on devices or certain issues may arise. I even like a few people here but the endless I'm horny day 15 journals. Outright fantasies and one upmanship kills any chance of me personally wanting to be part of a community. You're all people on my phone not much more.

denied_one, M@rcellus and JaySaysYes like this.
  16. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    #16 Muppet, Apr 22, 2024
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2024
    I find this a generally benign virtual space, otherwise I wouldn’t come back… and I agree with @herluckyboi that the line between fantasy and reality is pretty clear, so that issue doesn’t bother me. Sometimes I enjoy the fake anccounts, because the fact that the writers are trying to pass their claims off as true means they have a whole other psychological dimension that entertains and intrigues me. Also some of you people are proper witty! I get the giggles here pretty often.
    Every so often someone gets hostile but actually that’s very rare compared with almost any online environment I’ve explored; and there have been some squabbles that genuinely get resolved, which is great! Shows that the people involved weren’t picking quarrels for the fun of it.

17. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh and I’m aware some people think I’m a troll. I’m not! I’m just genuinely annoying. I annoy myself!

18. OrdinaryGuy

OrdinaryGuy Member

Local Time:
    As someone relatively new here, I can't say Yay like it's clear to me. Can you share any tips on how to tell the difference?

19. Locked_Koala

Locked_Koala Active member

Local Time:
    I see, and appreciate, the support group aspect. I wished I had real people I could talk to, but not many I know personally that I even lnow wha lt chastity is. I still consider myself a beginner, even though we’ve been doing this in and off again for several years.

Venting, and advice, and entertainment (captions?) are all part of it. I try to learn from others mistakes, so this is a great place to share those mistakes.

20. denied_one

denied_one Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 PM
    Hey, this is familiar to us! We have been playing on and off for 15 years and tomorrow will be the first time we went 21 days, en route to our first ever full month with no orgasm for me.

HouseboyForHer and Locked_Koala like this.
  21. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    Awesome. Good luck. I’ve gone 6 weeks without orgasm. But longest locked up was just a month. then there was a several month break. But we are back in it again. And I’m sure 3 months will happen at some point this year.

denied_one likes this.
  22. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    I’m going to nerd out a little. My above post was liked by @Tom Allen as long as he’s been around these parts, his own website and contributions to the male chastity world, I’m super humbled and appreciative.

I don’t mean to sound unappreciative of anybody else that has replied or liked my posts, but that one felt special.

Sorry for nerding out.

Tom Allen and denied_one like this.
  23. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    10:02 PM
    In my opinion the term "support group" is generally associated with something negative, like illness or substance abuse.
    Shouldn't we embrace and thoroughly enjoy our fetishes instead of focusing on their few problematic aspects?

24. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    I assumed that “support group” was referring to helping by sharing ideas, such as ways to find the right device, managing wider issues of balancing kink with other aspects of relationship, and surviving times of weakness in resolve

25. Locked_Koala

Local Time:
    I don’t think “support group” has to have a negative connotation. Yes, it is linked to rehab and other topics, but it is also associated with more positive environments. We are all on our own journey. Though different, ours shares a commonality with chastity. There will be happy, sexy, and erotic times. Let’s celebrate and encourage those. There will also be sad, frustrating and other rough times. We need support all around. Sometimes more than others. And sometimes, we on here, may need to chat about something entirely unrelated to chastity.

Muppet, Curious40ish and M@rcellus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice