Day 23 the longest I’ve ever been kept locked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Blue Collar Rodney, Apr 3, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Blue Collar Rodney

Blue Collar Job
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Although 23 days isn’t long for a lot of people it’s the longest I’ve ever gone. I love it and the wife is onboard this go around.

This is what I think made it click for her this go around. She had mentioned about me always knowing where the keys were so if I wanted out I could do it whenever I wanted. I assured her I didn’t. She’s afraid to loose the keys so she wasn’t big on hiding them, and she can’t really wear them because of her work and school. So I set out to solve the issue, I bought a pair of the Qiui keypods but they were complete junk, that put her off a bit. So I bit the bullet and bought a igloohome keybox 3. We needed to be able to unlock it remotely when she travels to stay at her parents in the summer for a few weeks. After it laying around for a few weeks I convinced her to set it up. It was quick and easy, she only knows the combination, and when she was done I went and retrieved the key. When she put it in and closed it she had a little grin not a big one tho. A few days go by and we were talking in bed, she reached over, grabbed my cage and said “I have the keys this time and you’re not coming out of it until I decide. Goodnight!” While she said that she was smiling ear to ear. She has not let me out except to have PIV and locked back up immediately after.

Her only thing with this whole experience is when she’s in the mood she has no interest in controlling my orgasm, when having PIV. She teases and edges me like a pro and doesn’t want me to release. Likes me being caged also so I don’t masterbate. She actually seems to enjoy it this time and I really think she feels like she has all the power. Her new favorite thing is when we’re cuddling at night, she likes to tug on my balls and cage and say “not in the mood. Night”

I expressed to her that I want to be locked indefinitely and only let out to please her. Never got much of an answer out of her but she has the keys and my emergency key has to be broken out of a case to use.

cheers

Attached Files:

2. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    Sounds like you just got owned ! ... seriously, theres a lot of folks on here who talk about discovering their partner/Keyholder has a darker side.... For us, we have both discovered that we have quite strong sub/Dom sides that we never knew existed....

I think its super cool that you have given your Keyholder the strength and opportunity to discover this side of her that she likely never knew she had... Enjoy !!!

3. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Consider yourself very lucky. Try to think about something else other than you in a cage, like, what can you do for her. What can you do to make her life easier. You'll find in time being in her service is very fulfilling to a caged submissive.

Blue Collar Rodney likes this.
  4. T Patrick

T Patrick New member

Local Time:
    its been 3 and a half years for me

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We have been practicing chastity for over 7 years and learned something new from the original poster.

I just got released on Sunday after observing 40 days of Lent like we have done for many years. My longest lockup was 120 days and we not only observe Lent, but Locktober as well. Sometimes that may end up with a lockup period until New Year's Eve when I am finally released.

We keep an emergency key in our kitchen in a sealed glass jar with her writing across the lid and the jar. If I were to open the jar she would know, not only because of the writing, but the lid is glued on. The only way to get it off is to smash the glass to extract the key.

Never did we ever consider a small lock box with her own combination and a one time code in case of emergencies. I would have to call her for the code and give her the reason for my emergency release and if she does not agree, I don't get the code.

6. T Patrick

T Patrick New member

Local Time:
    Ive been kept denied for the 3 and a half years as well . Only released for my edgings

7. Blue Collar Rodney

Blue Collar Job
    Ohio
    Local Time:
    She can send a Bluetooth key over basically so your phone just has to be near it. We haven’t tried it yet but we’re gonna try before she leaves to make sure everything works right

8. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    5:10 PM
    We use the keybox for authorised releases. The emergency key can be carried but is sealed in a one time use envelope which is sent to her.

Attached Files:

9. MVincent

MVincent Active member

Construction
    California
    Local Time:
    9:10 AM
    Funny you say that. My wife and I found that we had drawn interest to dom/sub relationships a few years back. The only problem was we had it backwards. It wasn’t until 2-3 years ago where we both took our rightful places. Once I became her sub everything fell into place. Eventually leading to chastity. We’re not into lockups past 4-6 weeks which I’m happy with. Thats not to say that she won’t evolve though.

Westu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice