I didn’t think we would get here

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms Angela’s Sub, Mar 3, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Where to begin? So Miss A and I have been “playing” with Enforced Chastity since 2019. As with most couples it was my idea and she really didn’t get it. We had numerous discussions where I would of course explain why I thought it would be beneficial for us. I would encourage her to read this or that article with minimal success. She would hold the key for a few days or maybe a week or two and then loose interest. So this was pretty much the how things were. I continued to practice, going thru numerous cages along the way, until I found 2 custom cages that fit perfectly and were ideal for long term wear. One is the Red Chilli Sissy Cage and the other was the Pink Kink 3D N+ Wide. I would wear one or the other pretty much every day and occasionally at night. Each time I locked, I gave her the key. If she took the key and put it away then I would remain locked. If she left it lying on the kitchen counter or table, then I would take that as a sign of disinterest, unlock for the night, and do the same thing the next day.

I had bought her a very pretty key from Chastity Shop, which she would wear occasionally on dates, etc., but only if I asked her to. When she wore the key, I can’t begin to express how proud I felt. Anyone that recognized that key, when we were together know that I was HERS. The fact is, although very pretty, it was obviously a functional key. Anyone interested in, or had even been exposed to, the chastity life style would recognize the key for what it was. Now my wife is a true head turner. I can’t tell you how many times complete strangers have walked up to this woman and complimented her. In stores, at restaurants, at her office. Men and women, young and old. She is truly striking. On a couple of occasions she has been complemented or her necklace, as well. No one has ever crossed the line, although it appeared one woman was going to but reconsidered. With all of the above said, my wife is a very humble woman and dislikes that kind of attention. So wearing an obviously functional chastity key made her uncomfortable.

Fast forward to January this year. I jokingly said how it would change the dynamic if SHE put the cage on me rather me doing it myself. Her response surprised me. “Yes it would.” That moment changed everything and has caused one or two moments of doubt for me that I was truly ready. From that moment I have seldom touched the key and free time is a rarity. 2-3 times per week she releases me for hygiene and home hair removal in the relevant area. (A story in of itself).

For Valentine’s Day, I purchased her a new key. Smaller, much less obvious, and very beautiful. She actually liked it and wears it pretty much anytime I’m locked and we are together. She recently read one of Lucy Fairborne’s books and says she picked up a couple of ideas, but wouldn’t elaborate any further.

Currently, I have been locked up for eight days, following a day off while we were attending a wedding. No orgasm of any kind in February but I’m hoping for one soon. A guy can hope right? In the meantime, she really seems to enjoy the new dynamic and Its amazing watching how her confidence grows each day. I will post again in a couple of weeks, as things develop.

2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    Hello and welcome to the mansion!

boi paul likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck

boi paul likes this.
  4. Slutty Susan

Slutty Susan Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the mansion and good luck.

boi paul likes this.
  5. TiGuy

TiGuy Member

UK
    Local Time:
    interested to see how this goes for you both - my wife plays along, bemused, and occasionally assertive. I don’t think she’s quite ‘clicked’ yet on the potential & power within her reach …

6. Rimmer69

Rimmer69 Long term member

Merseyside. UK
    Local Time:
    Hello and Welcome to the community, enjoy your time here, and good luck in your new life.

boi paul likes this.
  7. Ms Angela’s Sub

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    It’s difficult to identify my wife’s true Eureka moment. I feel certain it happened prior to the day she took control of the cage. I also feel certain it has nothing to do with consciously desiring control, although I can tell you she is enjoying it. Like me, she appreciates how close we have become since that day.

boi paul and Danny15 like this.
  8. Merc68

Merc68 Member

Sales
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    11:42 AM
    Congrats and enjoy the journey.

boi paul likes this.
  9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there, and enjoy your journey!

boi paul likes this.
  10. MadameTessa

Verified Female

Retired Paramedic
    SE Texas
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome to the journey. I am also in SE Texas and love to see a cage being used!

boi paul and Kiesela like this.
  11. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Thank you for sharing, welcome to C/M

12. George Diaz

George Diaz Member

Local Time:
    Your story peaked my interest because it sounds a lot like me. I have been wearing a cage here and there but it is always me wanting it and she is not interested at all. I think she thinks it is weird and only got into it once when she was supposed to tease me in bed while wearing it and after me pleasuring her, she decided to give me the key so I could penetrate her and cum. So, that totally defeats the purpose. I do not know what to do to get her to see the potential. Keep us posted on your progress. I will be taking notes.

boi paul likes this.
  13. Ms Angela’s Sub

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    I said I would wait a couple of weeks to post again but I just had to begin sharing this amazing week.

As a little background, we live on a small farm, so there is never a shortage of chores to do. Mowing, feeding, gardening, tending to animals, butt loads of maintenance, etc. This combined with a VERY full time job makes for some full days. So last Saturday, after I started my Journal, Miss A and I had an amazing night. After, I posted, I went outside and finished up for the day. When I came back in , I stripped down, thru my clothes in the wash, and then poured my beautiful wife a very good glass of Bordeaux. As I approach her with my offering, wearing nothing but the cage and a smile, she grinned, placed her hand on the cage, and said “Make sure you get everything nice and clean”. She allowed me to give her a kiss and then shooed me off to the shower. Miss A rarely tips her hand, but I knew she meant we were going to play. As I had no idea what our play would consist of, I made certain EVERYTHING was nice and clean.

Side note: Since she has taken full control of the key, we have had some very honest conversations. One such very recent conversation involved my need for frequent intimacy with her…and how I was afraid that her enforcing chastity could negatively affect that. During that conversation I revealed that I enjoyed HER making love to me (with her strap-on) as much as I enjoy making love to her. Turns out, she already knew that…lol. Damn I love that woman! End of side note.

I unfortunately don’t have enough time to finish this right now, but I promise to get back on it this evening if there is a little time left in the day.

boi paul likes this.
  14. Robert Sale

Robert Sale Happy in chastity

Retired
    USA Lockhart,TX
    Local Time:
    Hello there from another fellow Texan! Nice to hear how things seem to be working out for you. My journey into locked chastity started last summer to the point I am now in a flat cage and have been locked for 25 days straight up to this point with only weekly releases for cleaning and maintenance. I must sadly report that my wife is a VERY reluctant KH who cannot or will not see any useful or beneficial side to this dynamic. Don’t get me wrong, we have a great relationship if we were just friends or roommates, but I really was hoping for more out of a marriage that’s lasted nearly 27 years. I am soon to have “the talk” with her where I tell her I need more and if she doesn’t want to provide it, I need to go elsewhere. I have no resentment or animosity(yet) but I don’t want to get to that point, either. As much as I am dreading this, I know I need to do it and just maybe it will turn out better than I expect. I really envy you and what you have. I suppose chastity is what brought me to where I now am but it has also shown me that I should go for what I want instead of settling for what things have become. Who knows, maybe things won’t be as bad as I imagine once I make my feelings known. Keep us all posted on your adventures.

boi paul likes this.
  15. Ms Angela’s Sub

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Hey Robert. Thanks for the support. I read and reread your post. As I read it the second time, it literally reminded me of the struggles that the wife and I have been through. Because of that, I got a little long winded here. Please don’t take anything here as preachy, because that is certainly not the spirit I intended.

Miss A and I have been married almost 33 years. Barring a FEW fun stretches, our love life was often not great, so I truly understand your feelings. We wasted a lot of years, created a lot of resentment on both our parts, and have broken each other’s hearts numerous times. It would take a long time to go through our history, some of which was pretty tumultuous. Regardless, I have been a huge believer in staying true and dancing with the one that brung ya.

It’s taken nearly five years for my wife to begin to appreciate where we currently are. Before this recent change in attitude, all I could do was be patient…and patient…and patient…and patient. I advise the same the same for you. No matter how hard we try, ultimatums are generally received with heart break, or anger, or both. That will only put a wider gap between the two of you and will forever eliminate the possibility of taking your relationship to the deeper level you want.

Take a breath and consider what you would like to achieve. If your goal is to deepen your relationship with your wife, then find a path that works for HER…and she is likely not going to show you that path. The fact is, strong women can’t be manipulated or coerced. What does seem to work is demonstrating your love at every opportunity. Renewing romance while expecting nothing in return. Figuring how to properly serve the ones we love is difficult. That effort is incredibly hard and will absolutely result in you having to deal with the occasional rejection and hurt feelings. Here is the caveat, if you’re feeling hurt and rejected, you find a loving way of telling her this…and then just love her more. No accusations of being mean or ignoring your needs. Thats not to say be a doormat. Be a strong man with the servants heart. (Trust me…I struggle with this).

Im by no means a hard core sub…hell im not even a good sub…and Im about as far away from being spiritual as one can get. I’m an alpha guy, working in an industry of alphas, and tried to control my marriage the same way I control my career and run my business. It took me years to realize I had to do better if I wanted my wife to be happy…And I wanted my wife to be happy above all else. It’s taken years to even begin to achieve that. It’s a never ending challenge but my wife is absolutely worth it

On occasion I have the opportunity visit with young employees going through marital issues. Ultimately, I will tell you the same thing I tell them. Sometimes we have to wade through 30 miles of crap to get to the cream…but if you’re up the effort, the cream is worth it. A wife who has been willing to dedicate 27 years to your life is worth it. That woman you love is worth it. Make her happy first and good things will follow.

Again, I hope you received this with the spirit it is intended. One of familiarity, compassion and support. Feel free to message me anytime Robert.

16. Westu

Westu 24/7 caged by my Lady

Local Time:
    Our 'Eureka moment' was without doubt the completion of Locktober in 2023. We read a bunch about it, and realizing that people have a variety of ways of doing it, my Lady chose our rules. I have to give a shout out to the posts by @MsPamela on this topic for great hints.

After we were done, we both felt we had crossed a line somewhere and there was no going back... everything changed.

boi paul likes this.
  17. Ms Angela’s Sub

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    Ok...found a minute and wanted to write about that Saturday night before the memory begins to fade....so:

So Miss A had had told me to get cleaned up...and I of coarse I did. I had no idea what the evening would entail, so I prepared accordingly. After she had finished her second glass of wine and showered, it was time to go upstairs. She headed up and I followed shortly after. As I walked into the room and she was disrobing, she turned and said "Will you do me a favor?" I figured she was going to tell me to go do a chore or grab something she had forgotten, etc. I said "Certainly sweetheart, what do you need?" Her response was absolutely awesome..."Can you get my strap-on out for me? I think I would like to dance tonight." A dozen responses came to mind, all of which would have probably messed up the moment, so I simply told her I would be happy to get it out for her. Standing there watching her put on the black leather harness is always an incredibly sexy moment. My wife is sexy clothed, she is sexy naked, but she is breathtaking in a harness and she knows I feel that way. I disrobed, she turned on some music, and we danced to a few songs...me locked in my cage and her sporting a very large member poking between my legs. Once she had enough of romance, it was very obvious. At the end of the 3rd or 4th song, She compared hers to my locked cage, pushed me towards the bed and said "BEND OVER". I wont get graphic, but she DID dance to several more songs and as it turns out she loves a good hard beat. Needless to say, our new term for pegging is now "Dancing"....and she is one HELL of of a dancer! After we had "danced" a while, at least 4 songs I suspect, I was leaking profusely in my cage, and was somewhere between sub heaven and pure bliss, she pulled away. She was done dancing and grabbed the key, which i did not expect. She began unlocking me, hesitated, and asked if I had taken a pill. I will be 60 in a couple months and Jr. can be a little undependable at times. I said no, as she hadn't told me to. She looked me dead in the eye and said, "If you want to cum tonight it better get hard and stay hard until I am done. Otherwise, your going back in the cage and can wait until the next time I decide to let you out". I swear the cage nearly burst....I was immediately rock hard and ready to go. So much for ED! The sex was awesome....for both of us I think. She had gone once and was nearing a second orgasm when I told her I was loosing control. She gave a one word order...GO! Boy did I GO...and I mean ALOT! The weird thing about that night, is after I went, I was still REALLY HORNY....and wasn't ready to stop. Jr. on the other hand was wasted. She was using her wand, so I immediately dove in. I have gone down on Miss A several times after we have made love, but generally I'm not crazy about it. This time however, I REALLY wanted to. After what was probably 10 minutes, and a couple of orgasms, she asked "Did you get it clean?" I told her she was spotless and beautiful as ever. Her response was "Your done. Go wash up and come back". I washed up and returned to her side. She adeptly locked me back up, and said, "OK, you can go away now". I grinned, kissed her on the forehead, and thanked he for an amazing evening....being careful not to say anything stupid (yeah I do that a lot). Anyway, I went down stairs, fixed a snack....and a whiskey, and contemplated what had been one of the most emotionally and sexually fulfilling evenings in my life. It wasn't the activities so much, but the energy and attitude that she had embraced. What I don't understand is that I WAS STILL HORNY AS HELL and couldn't stop thinking about it. About 10 minutes after coming down stairs it happened....the cage began getting tight. That may not seem like much to the youngers guys, but to me...Oh hell yes that's awesome! Miss A is obviously tweaking the right controls...and I couldn't be happier....and remain very locked until she desires otherwise.

boi paul, Rimmer69 and Polemanme like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice