Chastity in Unusual Situations

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Gemellia, Sep 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I've done rock climbing. It is not uncommon for my extra skin to get pinched between the cage and my underwear. In the climbing harness it tightens that area up and did cause me some discomfort. The wife decided she will unlock me when we go climbing

anomalous1 and Sissy_Dé like this.
  2. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:
    7:25 PM

I’ll try my CBR and see how awful it feels. Probably depends a lot on the cage type

New2it likes this.
  3. Paladintwk

Paladintwk Long term member

Professional
    Sunshine State
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Maybe a remote-control butt plug would be better.

rubberboy58 likes this.
  4. BunnyB

BunnyB Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve read several posts about issues being caged and I really haven’t ran into any. I don’t get it…?

I wear a custom MM jailbird that’s not small. I’m 6ft 225lbs. I bodybuild so regularly in the gym Mon-Sat. Only “issue” is sometimes I have to move my body around in the locker room so guys don’t see my caged bulge or when I get dressed after a shower/pool. Other issue is if my shorts/pants are a little too snug the outline of my cage is slightly obvious but only if you’re really looking at my package. I also ride a Harley Davidson and carry concealed daily. I play golf, hike, and occasionally ride bicycles. I’m a pretty active guy for the most part. The biggest issue I’ve had is wet swim trucks when doing laps at the gym pool but I keep a towel right by the edge so I quickly cover up.

I live a pretty “alpha/active” lifestyle but in a FLR with 24/7 chastity. I get uncaged for monthly waxing and play time but outside of that, I’m caged.

nevio, littleguy3, Caged4Sazz and 4 others like this.
  5. WomenWearTheKeys

WomenWearTheKeys Active member

Av8r
    Mountain West, US
    Local Time:

i e always lifted in it too. One thing that was tricky was riding a sport bike during summer and grappling/mma training. congrats on the strict life /wife you’re extremely lucky

BunnyB likes this.
  6. Deleted member 109631

Glute hip thrusts with a bar sometimes presses down on the top of the base ring. Other than that no issues from the gym.

7. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I feel a slight tugging on the ring during leg press, and if doing lying leg curl, I lift up my hips (which helps isolate the hamstrings better anyway).

I used to remove before the gym, and i used this for a proper clean 2-3 times a week, but now am happy to leave it on during workouts.

8. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Swimming in a public pool with a Behind Barz is no problem. Going to the sauna isn't a problem either. Done them both in December. Although I was wearing women's swimming suit where the belt couldn't been seen.

9. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    So my 2 cents on this… sports should be taken on a case by case situation. As an example I can ride my bike a good ways locked but wouldn’t do it on a very long ride. Martial arts - no way I’d wear a device.

Pools are non issues, just fluff your suit as you get out - lots of guys do that anyway. I’ve been locked on cruise ships or even at our house (our pool) around other people and no issue.

Not sure how carrying a gun would be affected by a cage, even with an appendix carry - unless you’re wearing a full belt.

Concerts and sporting venues are non issues with metal detectors - that’s been beaten to death as much as doctors and TSA (both can be non issues as well, but I remove for doc visits - and there are kink friendly docs)… Metal detectors don’t usually get set off from a cage - been through them with a jailbird with no issues. If it sets off “body jewelry”.

Kids- I have grandkids now and this has never been an issue, but I’ve been cautious on positioning etc. I know kiddos can be invasive of your personal life and popping in a room unannounced etc, but that’s just being cognizant and locking doors when you may be exposed.

At the end of the day I think things just boil down to common sense and open honest communication with your keyholder.

10. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My contribution to this ... snow shoveling. Where I live, it's infrequent enough that I don't really remember from year to year. But ... between the cold shrinking everything and the movement, there's a lot of extra chafing going on.

11. Kevin Watson

Kevin Watson New member

Local Time:
    Deadlifts can be problematic. Keeping the bar close to the body to minimize back strain, and locking out the hips almost inevitably means bumping the cage on the way up. Typically not an issue, but I am working on getting used to a teatherspout, that was a sharp sensation.

true42 likes this.
  12. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    No tetherspout, but I definitely hit the cage quite often doing that type of lift.

13. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Same here except I'm a littleguy! I use Chamois Butt'r under the base ring to prevent chafing.

14. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    I've done this, but I didn't get in the pool. However, I use our pool at home all the time, in chastity, with family and other people around. I just try to be a little more careful that the trunks aren't clinging in the front when I get out. Of course, whenever I can, I get in our pool and hot tub completely naked. A few of our neighbors could catch a glimpse if they tried.
    Not sure why this would be an issue, but when I do carry it's generally in a belt holster.
    Generally when I've gone camping or even on long day trips off-roading and/or hiking, my wife has unlocked me. A couple of times I've gone locked. It's just really an inconvenience more than anything.
    Been there. Again, usually my wife would unlock me for such things, but I've gone through metal detectors in chastity undetected.
    When our kids were younger I always thought this would be a problem. They've run into me and hit or bumped the device before, and they've never caught on. And I could always explain it as having keys or a phone in my pocket.

One time some friends were over, and one of the younger kids ran straight into me slamming his hard head right into my groin. I was actually not in chastity that time, but I so often am that I actually blurted out, "Good thing I don't have my cage on down there right now!" And then saw the surprised looks on my friends' faces and realized what I had just done. Oops!

I actually just had an embarrassing incident at a doctor's office for the first time. I may post about that soon.

lckdhsbnd likes this.
  15. Juststartingcb

Juststartingcb Active member

Local Time:

Nope. Especially in an open carry state like here in Indiana. Even when I conceal carry (legally, I have a permit) I carry on right hip so no problems with a cage.

16. Pepe_

Pepe_ Active member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    One thing you cannot do is participate in motor sports wearing a harness. That simply will not work well for you.

17. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    I ride my motorcycle, Suzuki Bandit, caged with no problems.

18. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    Upright rows, cause the cage sticks out, and makes a metal noise when hit. And many pre workout stretches. Concentration curls because legs are spread wide.

19. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    Same here when I am carrying my Glock 19. I also carry a Glock 43 with a pocket holster. No issues there either.

20. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    I was busted by my 3 rd old grandchild who unexpectedly jumped up on my lap while I was sitting and then poked my cage and asked "what's this?". Embarrassingly, I lied to him and told his that "Grandpa has a medical condition and has to wear a brace. He seemed satisfied, jumoed down and ran off to play.

21. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Some bikes are more comfortable than others. The rockets (you ride laying way forward) aren't quite as comfortable as the choppers (you sit way back, like on a couch).

nevio and bondinchas like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice