Airport security: All you need to know

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Metalman, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    2:01 AM
    ... back to data for a moment...

1st trip sporting new BAWR titanium BA26. Pretty small and light BUT also equipped with a pretty small SS anti pullout ring as the factory retainer ring is causing some issues.

FRA, DTW, TOR, BCQ, FRA:
    Busted
    Yes, each and every one, most metal detectors w Precheck, alarmed.
    Wow, not what I expected. Maybe that SS ring? But its smaller than my wedding ring or a true piercing. Maybe my shoes? They told me to wear them...

The good news: Either follow up scanner (in US) or quick hand scan/pat had me on my way in 30 seconds every time. I even mentioned "body jewelry on my privates" to one TSA agent who said "that shouldnt set it off, but these damn machines are crazy. Its them, not you, bud, my apologies".

2. Paige Manners

Paige Manners Sissy Slut in Arizona

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    My next flight is in two weeks. I'm really looking forward to it and desperately hope I am pulled aside and humiliated again. I'm considering requesting a pat down instead of going through the scanner. I checked with TSA and was told that anybody can request that instead of the scanner or metal detector.

3. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:

Well I never did another update since my last post. I flew again out of my local airport to Fort Lauderdale. Going out of my airport the same thing happened. Told them I use the body scanner once the metal detector went off. Did that, no issue. But a huge issue on the return flight.

At Fort Lauderdale I went through Metal detector, and it sounded. Told them I needed to
    Go through body scanned and it also flagged. They asked if i had any metal on me. I had a belt but I also told them I have metal jewelry. They said okay can we pat you down. Which they did, I didn’t care. Unfortunately I was also wearing an adult diaper. Which my wife made me do as a humiliation tactic. Well they clearly felt that, plus felt the cage. The guy obviously touched my junk when I told him I had jewelry. He asked again what it was and just I told him that it was a chastity cage and he said okay but we’re still going to have to check. I said absolutely no problem. They brought me to a room, brought a 2nd person in as a witness. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled my diaper down and pants down together all as one and pulled my cage / penis out They saw it and said okay, that’s all we needed to see. Thank you for being open with us and telling us what it was and being cooperative. I said no problem and thank you for doing your job. And I went back to my belongings which were still in the bin at precheck and went on with my day. After wards. I had a laugh, I’m sure they did too. I wasn’t embarrassed, I could care less. I did feel bad a little that they had to inspect my junk but honestly I’m sure they have seen it all. Plus that’s what they get paid to do. I’ll be flying again next week, Same airports. Me and the wife sat down and had a serious talk and I said do you want me to unlock or stay locked. She said as long as your comfortable and can handle it, then who cares. That’s their job. So staying locked it is. Ugh!

Sissy_Dé, rubberboy58 and cshorts like this.
  4. Paige Manners

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    That's pretty much exactly how it's gone for me 2 out of the 3 tunes I've flown while wearing the cage. Minus the adult diaper. I'm in panties, though, so similar amount of humiliation.

I'm at a point where I realize that being humiliated as a sissy locked in chastity is something I deserve. So I'm just embracing it and hoping it happens every time.

Sissy_Dé likes this.
  5. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    You're noise in a high jack situation. It's unfair on good staff who are trying to stop hi-jacks. How about you take it off when the
    You're going through. .

Bonobo and Sissy_Dé like this.
  6. Paige Manners

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    Totally respect that thought process. But the cage isn't coming off, so it is something that will need to be dealt with.

Sissy_Dé and Steelwerks Slave like this.
  7. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    This thread is supposed to be about data, so I don’t wanna take it off track again. That being said, the TSA wouldn’t go out of the way to explicitly say cages are OK if they didn’t expect they maybhave to be exposed to them in certain situations.

8. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    I went through in a stainless Lori cage. They looked at the x ray and didn’t say a word. The next time we flew with family and she let me take it off the day of leaving but let me worry I might get outed up until we left.

9. herluckyboi

herluckyboi Long term member

Local Time:
    Just returned from vacation. My wife had me remove the cage before we left home and didn't have me put it back on until arriving at our destination. The hilarious thing was that when I went through the body scanner, I set it off. The computer screen showed a mass around my crotch and I got the back of the hand pat down from an agent. Nothing there of course. Maybe just the thought of wearing my cage set it off:D:D

Sissy_Dé, littleguy3 and Nosaint like this.
  10. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    Haunted by the ghost of your cage? :):)

Sissy_Dé, littleguy3 and herluckyboi like this.
  11. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Flown several more times domestic and intl since my last update and can confirm that my BAWR 26 Titanium set off the metal detector every time. Usually sent to the scanner and cleared. 2 pat downs
    where they probably touched it with back of hand without comment.

12. newplay

newplay Long term member

retired
    Illinois
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    love to hear from someone in the TSA and if they saw someone who was caged?

Sissy_Dé and Downfor like this.
  13. Paige Manners

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    Got flagged again this morning through airport security.

Phoenix Sky Harbor
    Metal cage (Mature Metal Watchful Mistress)
    Metal lock (Abus)
    Body scanner flagged the area

There was an image on the monitor in the groin area that the scanner couldn't clear. Received a pat down and the TSA agent couldn't clear that area. Went to private screening room with two other agents. Again, could not clear during pat down. Was ashed if there was anything there and I said, "yes, it's a metal chastity cage."

They said they needed to see it to clear me. Lowered my jeans and my white satin panties to show the cage. They cleared me and said I'm good to go.

Sissy_Dé, Jail Bird and Rectrix like this.
  14. Rally13

Rally13 Active member

Local Time:
    so you got what you wanted then...

15. Paige Manners

Real Estate
    Phoenix, AZ
    Local Time:
    Yep.

16. dimpfelcm

dimpfelcm New member

Local Time:
    Yes, airport Frankfurt. Was asked into a separate room where they had al look (from the outside). I was advised to carry a doctor's letter confirming incontinence.

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    Weight isn't so much the issue, it's the type of material itself that matters. Surgical grade stainless steel has very low magnetic properties. 400 series steels are magnetic, 300 series steels are mostly non-magnetic. Titanium doesn't interact with magnetic fields at all.

Get a fridge magnet and try to stick it to your cage. If it falls off or barely sticks then it's unlikely to be detected by the older type of scanners that use magnetic fields. If the scanner is the xray or millimeter wave type, then they'll see an accurate shape of the device anyway - which means they'll know exactly what it is and that it isn't a security risk to the plane - you won't be bothered.

18. Headtrip

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Not completely true. The fact that a magnet won't stick to it is not a good enough test. Airport metal detectors look for interruptions in magnetic fields, not if the metal can be magnetized ("stick"). Any metal, even Titanium, will affect a magnetic field more than, say, organic material. I put that to a practical test by trying my lightweight BAWR T2 titanium cage through the same detectors (right down to the lane) that detected my somewhat heavy Lori 2D. Still got busted. Recently went through the same with a plastic cage with 2 barrel locks with no problem. After reading up and talking with some TSA agents I have come to the conclusion that it is the total amount of metal, and probably total amount in 1 spot, that determines if it will see you. You probably can have more Titanium than steel, but settings have been tightened up lately and I bet anything over an ounce or so will trigger it. Maybe they are worried about plastic guns with lined barrels? Of course they won't say why they changed the settings.

BTW: I am not saying not to fly with a cage on. My Queen is very clear that I will never have this option and I fly a lot. I have learned to request the scanner, even if I have pre-check, and most US airports will clear me regardless of TI or SS (or plastic, which backscatter sensors see clearly). A few overseas airports might give you an extra swipe with the wand or back of hand. Of course I might get pulled in for a visual check one day and I'm mentally prepared for that, but have not been in hundreds of passings in dozens of countries.

19. Wineguy678

Wineguy678 Member

Local Time:
    Anyone ever had a metal cage flagged in carry-on baggage, not wearing it? Toying with the idea of bringing it and wearing it when I fly after security, but not interested in going through security wearing it. Thank you!

20. Fastben

Fastben Member

Local Time:
    I wear a titanium BAWR BA-26. I fly domestically every week and in the last 3 years I’ve had zero issues with security. Both TSA precheck metal detectors and body scanners. Occasionally, I’ll get randomly selected for a pat down. No issues there either.

I just returned from an international trip with 5 flights in total. I went through security in Paris, Budapest, Malaga, Spain, and Amsterdam. I triggered the metal detector at Charles Deol and was pulled aside for a wand and a pat down. I’m pretty sure the guy felt my cage with the back of his hand, but he didn’t say anything and sent me on my way.

There is nothing illegal about flying in a chastity cage. Period.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  21. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I had a stubby screw driver and the keyed driver bit flagged. I was wearing the cage. But they pulled my stabby looking metal out of my carry on luggage.

I was surprised and amused.
    I keep my MaleChastityNow keyed bit in a vial or keychain pill bottle for travel nowadays.

Keep a good friendly attitude with security staff, be patient, know you’re not guilty of anything or a threat to anyone. Give yourself time at the security line. And don’t make stabby looking things in your luggage! And you’ll be fine.

22. Fastben

Fastben Member

Local Time:
    Agreed. The folks wearing panties and diapers with voyeurism kinks need to check that fetish with their luggage. I wear my cage 24/7 and no one needs to know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice