Extreme testical pain

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by chas123abc, Jan 29, 2024.

1. chas123abc

chas123abc New member

Local Time:
    9:22 PM
    Hello, long time reader, first time poster. Been playing around with orgasm denial with the wife for a few years, but last fall my wife finally became really interested in it. Currently almost 10 weeks since I have had an orgasm. All of this has been on the honor system, but both of us decided that it might be a nice change of pace to start experimenting with a actual chastity cage. We put it on last Saturday morning for the first time. First I should explain that although I’m a grower not a shower, my “boys” down below are very high and tight and large. Had to take a hot shower to get the “boys” to lower themselves to be able to get the ring on. Even then the first time we put it on Saturday one of the “boys” wasn’t fully inside the ring, but the other “boy” was absolutely outside the ring.

Wore the cage for several hours. Unexpectedly with no warning I started to feel an extreme pain in the “boy” that was firmly trapped outside the ring. It felt like my body was trying to yank the “boy” thru the small area between the ring and the cage. Was in complete agony, felt the pain clear up in my stomach. Was not doing anything physical when this happened, just was standing in the kichen. Luckily the wife was near and got the cage off ASAP.

Took a break and tried it again last night. This time we got both of the “boys” trapped outside the ring. Wore the cage again for several hours with no issues. But again with no warning (was standing again) started to feel that familiar pain again in the other “boy”. Again felt like my body was trying to yank the “boy” thru that small gap between the ring and the cage.

Any advice. This happen to anybody else?

Raychel Dresher likes this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    No.

Also, it would be less typing and reader parsing to write ball instead of "boys".

3. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    But at least by writing “boys” instead of boys there is a reduced risk of some pedantic and censorious reader thinking that there are imaginary boys trapped in a cage, in extreme pain, and that this needs to be denounced because it crosses a “red line”. Because believe it or not, such readers exist.

Anyhoo, to answer @chas123abc , I have not experienced this, but I too have a tight scrotum and “boys” who evade capture. The solution is to get a PA piercing and wear a shaft only cage such as the Male Chastity Now Glans Armour 2. You don’t want to risk one or both of your “boys” being strangled.

M@rcellus and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    Mine like to sit high and tight too.

I had pain like you are describing when the ring was too large and one would try and escape, pulling up through the ring and getting squeezed in the process. The solution was smaller ring size so there is no way for them to squeeze through.

They tend to fight against it for the first 5 or 10 minutes and try to pull up, but can't fit and then give up.

5. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah sounds like the ring is too large resulting in the ball gap being too big, what cage have you got, did it come with additional ring sizes, you could try a smaller one, you would be surprised how little space you really need.

6. chas123abc

chas123abc New member

Local Time:

7. chas123abc

chas123abc New member

Local Time:
    Cage came with 4 different ring sizes and I’m using the largest ring. Not even sure if a smaller ring will even fit but will see if it’s possible

8. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    The gear down there is infinitely squishy, it's surprising how small you can go. Just make sure there's no pain from cutting of circulation (usually a burning sensation from the ring under/behind your balls).

9. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Sooo…
    You have one ball behind the ring and one outside and you wonder what the problem might be?!

10. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    I would suggest once fitted you apply good lubrication around the ring base and where the top of the unit meets your body, so your cock can slide within the tube, a correct size ring to keep your balls secure, the lubrication also allows the ring and unit to move with your body.

In my experience if you wear a cage dry it can become painful, balls popping back means the ring is too big.

I have worn a cage for dam near 15 years daily and can do any activity whilst wearing it, i am caged today and off shovelling 20t of hardcore.

So id suggest give it a few days and try again.

JaySaysYes and Chloe420 like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you need to reduce your ring size and probably your ball gap to, as mad as it sounds you almost need your balls clamped in place to make it more comfortable. If you have high and tight balls it will be uncomfortable at first and you may benefit from some ball stretching.

12. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
  13. D_Nile

D_Nile Member

Birmingham UK
    Local Time:
    A belt around the ring might help by keeping the ring close to the body stops the balls from escaping

14. LockedinNH2

LockedinNH2 Active member

New Hampshire U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    10:22 PM
    The cage I am using has 4 ring sizes. (avatar). I am using the biggest 50 mm next down is 45mm to tight when wearing . it has to be changed out becomes uncomfortable after awhile.
    Measuring I need a ring of 48mm so I am constantly doing a check to make sure they stay put .

Going to have to order a proper fitting cage

15. Tybocg

Tybocg Member

Construction Superintendent
    Northwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:22 PM
    I made that same mistake when I started last week. After reading lots of comments on multiple pages, I came to the realization that i was wearing to big of a ring. When I looked at the smaller rings, I was like, there’s no way they will fit. I decided to go for it. Took a hot shower and lubed everything up. First I went to the 48mm and sure enough everything fit surprisingly easy. So I took it off and went to the 45mm. With a lot more effort I got everything through and the cage on. It felt great. Then I was like, if I can get a 45mm on, I can get the smallest at 42mm on. It was harder but I get it all through and the cage on. It felt way too tight at the time, so I went back to the 45mm. Been wearing it for a couple days now, and it’s perfect. I’m kinda hoping that in time I can drop down to the 42mm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice