Does your kh care about your cage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mr_anonymous, Jan 20, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I see posts about guys in cages picked out for them. In my case she doesn't care as long as it's on. Her only concern besides it being on is that it's comfortable and not doing any damage so I don't have an excuse to take it off to heal. Just wondering how common it actually is that the kh cares if it's some little pink cage etc. Or if thats personal choice.

2. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    My wife has been involved in picking out the cages every time. We started with a couple cheap ones which she liked the look of. When she decided that this was going to be a permanent part of our lives we went custom and she took her time to pick out something she wanted to see me in every day and still be attractive. She decided on a MM Jailbird and loves it because she feels it looks sexy on me.

LongTimeLurker and Beyondheat like this.
  3. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    Sèe mine things they all look the same. Doesn't find them sexy or attractive but as more of a tool. Eventually I want custom but I want a Queenskeep or contender. Hard to justify that expenditure in my mind though.

Beyondheat and Lakeman like this.
  4. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    My wife doesn't care too much, but she does prefer the appearance of the metal cage I have now over the plastic cages I wore previously. She wasn't initially so pleased with the amount of money I spent on this custom metal cage, but that issue is long past now.

Beyondheat likes this.
  5. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    My wife was/is very involved in designing my cages. Everything from the aesthetics, comfort and security. She loves the way her penis looks with its metal adornments.

LongTimeLurker and Beyondheat like this.
  6. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I purchased our first cage (steel) on my own, and surprised her. Since there were issues, we bought the next two (plastic) together. As you can guess they didn’t work well either. That’s when she decided we needed to go with custom made. She was very involved with all purchases except the first, and she prefers the look and feel of steel over plastic, as do I.

7. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Mistress has generally had me do the research to find a cage that she will then approve. Her criteria include: something comfortable enough so that can be left on as long as possible, something that allows for good hygiene without removal, something that won't break, and short enough to not allow any expansion inside the cage. So, I've been in a metal cage for the past 4+ years. (MCN Contender.)

8. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    I choose the cage, my wife chooses the color (always purple).

CS2 and MadameJs_boo like this.
  9. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    I'm looking at going custom. Narrowed down to queenskeep or contender.

10. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    In my opinion custom is so worth the extra cost especially if it’s expected to be worn consistently. I’ve gone literal months without the cage coming off at all (open design Jailbird) and while it was mentally tough it was physically possible due to the fit being perfect. If you go Queens Keep I highly recommend you get the sizing rings first and measure twice as much as you think you should. Mature Metal has great service and can adjust any errors you make in length but tube diameter is unchangeable. I was cautious spending that kind of money so I took an entire week making sure I chose the right size using the rings.

11. Mr_anonymous

Local Time:
    I've been using a 45 mm ring for going on six months now works well. I know a 40 mm is too small but wondering if 42/43 mm would be perfection.

12. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    @Mr_anonymous you can get multiple base rings, at least I know you can from MM. I got two different sizes as I tend to loosen up some in summer and didn’t want it slipping down too much. I found the rings most useful for cage diameter as you can easily get a measurement of your girth so the cage isn’t too tight or too roomy.

Mr_anonymous likes this.
  13. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    My GF is very involved. We measured together and she ordered and paid for the cage I wear.

We don't have cages, I wear just the one.

14. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife helped pick out my Red Chili cage I just ordered on Jan 5, prior cages she’s just wanted them to be steel, wants them comfortable obviously but likes them as small as possible within reason.
    My last couple, one MCN and my current Red Chili are both about 1.5” (40mm) and this new Red Chili will be 40mm as well.

ugams likes this.
  15. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    My wife is kind of in the middle….she has some likes and dislikes concerning my cage(s), but as long as I respect those, she doesn’t mind exactly what I get.

Her requests: 1) a traditional key (like the stand Berg Wachter lock) that is easy to lock and unlock. 2) metal (titanium) for security and unbreakableness. 3) much prefers the cage style rather than full coverage, but lots of bars is fine. 4) Prefers natural shiny metal for looks, but she allowed me to anodize my BAW BA25 to a light icy blue, which we both like. And 5) shorter than my flaccid length so I get no erection at all.

Those are all conditions I’m happy to fulfill.

16. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    I am a key holder for my husband, and more importantly my slave, xcite2. As a Domme, I feel it is my responsibility to care about my sub as his entirety. I'd hate for cuts and abrasions to lead to infection leading to worse health issues, especially since my slave is diabetic.
    One probably asks what do I do if he has those issues? He is to the point that he is scared to death of his shock collar and he has never even been shocked with it. He is scared to death of the cane as it has been used on his behind leaving nice stripes. He didn't know I had it in me to properly use the cane. Also, he has PTSD from his childhood regarding spankings, so that's become a hard limit causing him to not mess up when he's out of his device.
    There has been times that my slave is actually in a device which has various lengths and types of prongs on the inside of his device. It's an amazing feeling knowing that me walking by my slave and him smelling the scent of my perfume, me rubbing my nails on his device, or a sexy text message can instantly turn his demise into a nightmare.
    Regarding color, my slave has had various colors of devices (including pink) as well as various kinds of materials the device is made out of.
    Then, there are times, he is let out for cleanings, again to ensure his health.
    So, I believe it's all up to the Domme/Dom when it comes to this topic for chastity devices. Good luck to all and keys up to a healthy sub.
    ~Mistress Anika

ugams likes this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    My partner cares but its more a case of me knowing what she will like and what she wont like. She certainly would not want to be engaged in the choosing, she leaves it up to me to make the perfect mouse trap.

What is important to my partner is that I cant get out. I have had several custom cages, but the one pictured is probably my last one as its fits perfectly and is so comfortable I don't know its there (except when I try and get hard). It also fits may partners criteria as its inescapable and it is easy to keep clean. If I ever do replace it it would be simply made of titanium instead of stainless to make it a bit lighter.

If I wore anything else for example a pink cage she would run a mile. She is not a fan of plastic, clear or otherwise, she likes the shiny stainless as it always looks squeaky clean, she can be a bit of a clean freak about stuff, and a poxy cage would turn her off.

The only non metal cage I have is a black plastic open cage which I cant wear because for some reason it irritates my skin after a few days. That was purchased for traveling and I modified it to work with the tether, If I do get another it would be black and and open, anything else would not be acceptable.

ugams likes this.
  18. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    That pretty much describes us! Xena likes a minimum standard of aesthetics, and is pleased by any security improvements, but her attitude is pretty much "fire and forget".

19. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:01 PM
    We've accumulated quite a collection. I like the smaller metal ones, easy to keep clean while being relatively light and comfy.

She likes the little pink cages, sigh. She describes them as "cute" and "pretty". Her favourite is a baby pink cobra nub.

20. Chastityguy100

Chastityguy100 Active member

Local Time:
    Does not care about the cage itself only interested in the end product.
    It's just a means to an end

Jay Sub and littleguy3 like this.
  21. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    Wife doesnt care, except that I am clean when she takes it off.

Jay Sub likes this.
  22. b9nzer73

b9nzer73 Member

Luxembourg, Luxembourg
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    My kh wife does not care about my cage but she regularly checks that I wear it.

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  23. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My Madam wasn’t overly bothered about the cage at the start as it was 20+ years ago so they were all clear plastic. Once we made the move to being locked 24/7 and it became obvious the cage I had (the curve) was far to long to be practical, and We went back to the website she saw the cb2000 available in pink she ordered me to get it, as it suited me more at the time as I was a sissy and because it stood out more that a clear device.
    When I changed my device over 15 years later Madam was happy with the black plastic so it stood out and could be seen through my light coloured underwear.

24. Just_Jake

Just_Jake Active member

Upstate New York
    Local Time:
    My wife/kh cares more about that I am locked 24/7 than what cage I am wearing... but due to my profession, a plastic cage works best for us. It does not set off metal detectors. She requests pictures frequently though... "show me" she sends me in a text, and I am expected to send her a picture ASAP, she loves knowing that I am locked and that she can have a pic sent to her anytime she asks... she probably has a couple hundred pics of my cage on her phone at this point.

25. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Exactly this, customs are expensive but if its something you are going to wear every day its worth it 100 times over, if someone told you that you had to wear the same pair of jeans every day you would make sure it was a decent comfortable pair!

Slutty Susan likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice