What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Danny94, Apr 11, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:06 AM
    Make me sup my own pre cum!

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  2. viciv

viciv Member

France
    Local Time:
    Once she poured a bucket of slop on my head)))

LockedPom likes this.
  3. xxx1976

xxx1976 Member

Local Time:
    my wife takes my cage off and tells me to hump the bed beside her
    until orgasm after denying any thought of piv. all quite humiliating. cock then slapped hard with her open palm cleaned and locked back up. she first did it 9 years ago when she was pregnant with our second child and it became a thing. caged to stop the chronic wanking and no piv for 9 1/2 years. and only cunnilingus required since. i love it we are close happy and have a strong partnership.

4. John

John Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    That’s a brilliant and humiliating way to do it. The slap is good way not to enjoy it too much. I read another woman on other community hit the balls with her fist when he came. So yours is gentle approach :D

5. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    2:06 AM
    We arent into public stuff. I suppose the most humiliating thing she makes me do is make me bounce my dick around.

I'm always tied up and she will tell me to move my hips (as best I can) and make my cock bounce around. If she thinks I'm not doing it energetically enough she will smack me with a whip.

sextudent and asastype like this.
  6. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Asking me to drop my pants so she could show my cage to 2 kinky couples we were having dinner with :oops:

they had been talking about chastity for 10 minutes, and they were very interested. So it wasn’t inappropriate. But fairly humbling ​

7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    In the summer of 2019, my wife and I visited a flourishing gay bar known locally as ‘that’s the place where the queers go.’

It was a lovely establishment. The warming smell of male perspiration, desperation and a hint of male ejaculate filled the air. I noticed the dazzling man behind the bar lost in his incumbency of his stand post; a forlorn expression upon his face. ‘Why did he look so discontented?’ I pondered. His grief was lost upon me but my desire for some cheap alcohol and the intrusive glances of perspective male mates adorning this tavern was overwhelming.

My netted tank top weighed lightly upon my chest, the cooling breeze electrifying my nipples and bringing them to a sharp pointed end. I glanced around and saw man upon man dancing in darkness, illuminated briefly by flashing lights as techno music bounced heavily against my bones.

Thump, thump, thump! The beat transcended from the flooring filled my soul with a need for musky, cum filled penis. I entertained the notion of joining them once I had intoxicated my life form with God’s nectar. Alcohol would make this experience smoother.

Yet, before I could catch the glance of the lost barman, a man approached me.

“Hi, I’m Phil. I see you’ve brought your wife too” he said with a warming glow, before adding, “or is he really just that convincing?”

I laughed off his comment. Despite her 6 foot frame, broad shoulders and unusually thick hair growth below her nose, it was clear that my wife as the most beautiful woman in this establishment. I looked directly towards the only other inhabitant of the female status: his wife.

I scowled. ‘Dirty troll’! The words filled my brain. Consumed me. I knew nothing of this woman, but I already got the taste of despair when I looked upon her. ‘Why would a man describe this abject being as his wife?’

And then…

Yes, I forget the rest but it was very humiliating

8. Kinnband

Kinnband Member

Local Time:
    9:06 AM
    did not know there are nudist beaches in Spain. Where are the located? please tell us

9. xxx1976

xxx1976 Member

Local Time:
    wife talking to her best friend about sex and the fact she denies me piv and i wear a cage. How long has he worn it? 108 days currently. Does he mind? Yes but he loves it. Do you like it? yes i like how horny he is and that I can do no wrong…. Does he not pester you? He knows if he does it gets extended, he’s already at 150 days so 42 more to go. Then what? He gets to wank twice then it’s back on. Why twice? He seems to need two as one leaves him frustrated. You don’t do it for him? Why would I do that. I like watching him do it. it’s over in like two minutes. one after the other, almost like it’s part of the same orgasm. i like her knowing sort of mortified but excited by it.

10. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    They're not called "nude beaches" in spain.

They're called "beaches".

Mostly just topless though.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Eren

Eren New member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    For me the most humiliating thing was my wife gave the key to her bestfriend

12. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    My wife having me masturbate onto her foot with a plug in while she was on the phone with her bestie and then being told to clean her foot after. This was both exhilarating and embarrassing at the same time.

PastaGuy, Lockedfootlover and John like this.
  13. YoucopiedMe

YoucopiedMe New member

Local Time:
    She made me wear my chastity cage in the pool with very good friends of ours on holiday. To many this will seem tame but we have a very clear line of not letting anyone know our lifestyle and she not only did her best to make my cage tug but she told me if I attempted to pull my shorts off my ‘bulge’ when getting out I’d be in for a very unpleasant ball busting session later.
    Obviously our sun loungers were directly in front of the exit to the pool just so her and her best friend would have full sight of me getting out.

Itsfishyman, Zevon, remyruff and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice