Need advice to stay locked

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Sissy4u87, Dec 25, 2023.

1. Sissy4u87

Sissy4u87 New member

Con
    Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Want to start out saying I am pretty new to chastity and just recently got my third cage after my first not fitting and my second wasn’t very comfortable. This time I took measurements and searched many sights to try to find one that would fit and work. I finally decided on a pretty pink one that really turned me on. I am married but I love being submissive and am very interested in being controlled and want to explore being a sissy. Anyway, this one came with 5 rings but does not have any spacers with it. The first night I tried the largest ring (55 mm) and my balls ended up slipping out of the ring. I then went down a size (51 mm) and it fit great and snug! I absolutely loved the way it felt and looking and feeling my tight balls was amazing! It stayed on better but eventually when I bent over a certain way one of my balls slipped out. I then tried the next smaller size (49mm) and after much work I was finally able to get my balls and cock in it and once I put on the cage I was feeling a lot of irritation. I ended up taking it off until I get some advice. Do I just need to give it some time in the really tight ring to see if the irritation goes away? I will say that it really looked good compressing my balls the way it did and the cage is a micro size so it’s only 1.7 inches long, which is the right length for my flaccid penis but it is a little too narrow for me to fit into it comfortably. It can work but I want to make sure I’m not doing some kind of harm if I leave it on too long. Please help if you can to a newbie that wants to be locked up so badly.

2. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I’d say you need to purchase a set of sizing rings, to find the best size for you. You may also want to consider a custom made device at that point. I like the Mature Metal line of devices, but there are other custom makers as well.

3. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    Two key points:

* Chastity should not hurt and it should not injure.

* It is ok to build up to forever in small steps.

When starting out with chastity, it is in many ways like getting a new pair of boots. You will need to get used to wearing them. Start with wearing the device for a few hours, then a few hours more.

You have your whole life to enjoy chastity play in, wherever it may lead you. There is nothing wrong with spending a few weeks or months trying very short lockups of hours or overnight.

Part of this is you will probably need to buy multiple devices, and some will just not work for you.

But you will get to where you want to go if you take it slow and sensible

4. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    Once you have the fit sorted consider how you will build up your time in chastity.

( Not that I think anyone has to go long term if they don't want to)

Gold standard is having a loving and caring keyholder who knows you and looks after you, but hardly anyone has the luxury of starting out with that.

If self locking the advice that worked for me was setting a target and sticking to it.

It is a lot easier to go a week when the end is in sight than to just keep self locking until you feel it's time to get out.

Then build up when you are able. One week to two to three to the month.

Each week feels different

5. Sissy4u87

Sissy4u87 New member

Con
    Local Time:
    I definitely want to be able to build up to long term wearing of my cage. I will continue shopping around to see if I can find one that is better for me. The problem is my penis is small but thick and I haven’t been able to find one with the right cage diameter that is small. It needs to be less than 2” long but the standard diameter is not large enough. Do you have any advice on what on line stores I can shop?

6. SteveTheGoldfish

Teacher
    North England
    Local Time:
    I'm curious.

What is your target that you are aiming for?

Talking weeks or months here?

And what inspired you to try this?

As for shopping for cages I would recommend AliExpress. They are cheap enough that you can experiment with a few different designs and they have so e hidden gems. I eventually spent £200. on a bon4m but I found cages on AliExpress that I could go a month in.

Also worth recognising that a lot of more local sex shops are just buying their stuff from AliExpress and then adding a huge markup.

You are not at the stage in your chastity journey where you could make good choices about custom designs. Start with something cheap of AliExpress or Dhgate

7. Sissy4u87

Sissy4u87 New member

Con
    Local Time:
    My target to start with is a week. Once I get there then I will set a new goal like a month. I’ve only went 2 days so far but I am really into it. I like showering with it and peeing with it on so my next goal is to wear it to work. I have always had submissive tendencies and my first sexual experience as a kid was with a male and I think because of that I fantasize about being controlled by another man or having a bisexual threesome with my wife and another man. I just recently learned about a key holder and I want to be a sub to a key holder. My wife knows I like this but she isn’t really very interested in dominating me. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me Steve the Goldfish. I am going to look tonight for a new cage.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    If the cage is to narrow then that device won’t work for you, I had the same issue when I started with chastity. Check out cherry keeper, they have loads of different sizes of device that most others don’t offer.
    Use the device you have to work out what your sizes are, base ring and ball gap and then you will have a better idea on what you will need.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice